Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A curved cylinder...Does such a thing exist...?

A curved cylinder...Does such a thing exist...?

…A curved cylinder?

I’ve been googling the web to see if any company supplies penis pumps which have a curve in the formation of the tube. Or if any company can custom make a curved tube.

I have a moderate left curve and would be keen to try pumping opposite to the bend using such a cylinder to try correcting it. Specifically using heat.

Thought I’d ask here on thunders - someone out there might have a lead. (Or someone might have tried this).

If I could source one I’d be keen to use it and post my results, by way of an experiment!

Would it be possible to move this thread to the main member forum so I could get more feedback? I don’t seem to be able to post there anymore. Cheers.

Attached Images
Curved_Cylinder.jpg
(18.4 KB, 340 views)

If you mentioned looking for a curved cylinder in your title, you might get a better response.

I know some guys have had success talking to vendors and getting custom made cylinders, but I don’t have time to find them right now. Do an advanced search for curved cylinders in all posts and start doing some reading.

If you like I can change the title of your thread to better represent what you want.

Also, this is a Saturday night and not a good night for lots of Forum attendance. Some patience is required.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Here you go, I finally found it. Asics has worked with Pumptoys to make a curved cylinder for him: Asics - What pump to buy


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
If you mentioned looking for a curved cylinder in your title, you might get a better response.

I know some guys have had success talking to vendors and getting custom made cylinders, but I don’t have time to find them right now. Do an advanced search for curved cylinders in all posts and start doing some reading.

If you like I can change the title of your thread to better represent what you want.

Also, this is a Saturday night and not a good night for lots of Forum attendance. Some patience is required.

Thanks gprent, Yes, if you can change the thread title to get more feedback that would be great! I did do some searching but had missed the thread below.

Originally Posted by gprent
Here you go, I finally found it. Asics has worked with Pumptoys to make a curved cylinder for him: Asics - What pump to buy

Had a look thanks! Just remembered, I saw this thread earlier - back in June - forgot I had actually posted there!!

bigbox - What pump to buy

Asics and JackovDiamond, if any of you guys read this would it be possible to post a photo of your curved cylinder?
Have you been using it with any results?
Do you use it with the curve opposite to your unit’s bend?

Many thanks

PS, When I was searching google earlier I guess I was looking for vendors that had curved cylinders on display. But I realise now that these would have to be ‘custom made’ to suit the different needs of the customer. Must get in touch with pumptoys to see what they offer.

Hi bigbox,

Actually, I have yet to order my cylinder so can’t answer your musings. Sorry.

Just to touch on the third question; I will use mine so the cylinder compliments my natural, high erection angle, and upward curve, I don’t want to correct it, so it will not be against the curve. If you want to correct and straighten your curve, surely an arrow straight cylinder is just what the doctor ordered?

The email I contacted: Dave@pumptoys.com [initially it took a while for him to get back to me]

Keep us posted.

JoD

Originally Posted by bigbox
Thanks gprent, Yes, if you can change the thread title to get more feedback that would be great! I did do some searching but had missed the thread below.

Had a look thanks! Just remembered, I saw this thread earlier - back in June - forgot I had actually posted there!!

bigbox - What pump to buy

Asics and JackovDiamond, if any of you guys read this would it be possible to post a photo of your curved cylinder?
Have you been using it with any results?
Do you use it with the curve opposite to your unit’s bend?

Many thanks

PS, When I was searching google earlier I guess I was looking for vendors that had curved cylinders on display. But I realise now that these would have to be ‘custom made’ to suit the different needs of the customer. Must get in touch with pumptoys to see what they offer.

Hi JoD,

Did you ever follow through with your order? Did you get a price for the curved cylinder?

I’ve been in touch with PumpToys, waiting on a response.

Cheers.

BB

Originally Posted by bigbox
Thanks gprent, Yes, if you can change the thread title to get more feedback that would be great!

Done.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by bigbox
Hi JoD,

Did you ever follow through with your order? Did you get a price for the curved cylinder?

I’ve been in touch with PumpToys, waiting on a response.

Cheers.

BB

Roughly $200 for a cylinder with an offset of 1” max. Price varies due to other cylinder specs.

I have yet to order and won’t do until I move house and my life is settled… Stretching exclusively these days.

JoD

I ordered the curved cylinder because it was becoming almost impossible for me to use the straight cylinder due to my natural upward curve. I think I paid around $200 and the guys at Pumptoys asked for the angle of my curve in order to bend the cylinder.

You can easily and evenly bend plastic and acrylic tubing by filling it with sand and heating it at low temperatures in an oven. Start at low temps such as 150 and gradually increase temp until the material becomes barely pliable. The sand keeps the cylinder from kinking and promotes a smooth bend.

Originally Posted by BigDick McGee
You can easily and evenly bend plastic and acrylic tubing by filling it with sand and heating it at low temperatures in an oven. Start at low temps such as 150 and gradually increase temp until the material becomes barely pliable. The sand keeps the cylinder from kinking and promotes a smooth bend.

What do you use to bend it…your hands?

Originally Posted by BigDick McGee

You can easily and evenly bend plastic and acrylic tubing by filling it with sand and heating it at low temperatures in an oven. Start at low temps such as 150 and gradually increase temp until the material becomes barely pliable. The sand keeps the cylinder from kinking and promotes a smooth bend.

Very true. Good economical advice. Kudos to you brother, Martha Stewart would be proud LOL!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

So . . For Bigbox or anyone else who’s tried pumping against their curve in a curved cylinder, has it helped correct your curve? Would you recommend trying it?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Cylinder is leakingTitleistPenis Pumps310-02-2006 12:44 AM
Curved cylinder?mankiPenis Pumps306-26-2006 06:10 PM
Photo-Documented DIY cylinder guide!secjayPenis Pumps1612-19-2004 04:22 PM
Advantages / disadvantages of a curved dickjohngreen38Penis Enlargement Basics1111-29-2004 02:10 PM
Did I purchase the right cylinder?mike2002Penis Pumps207-11-2003 03:42 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:00 AM.