Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

3rd pump broke

12

3rd pump broke

My freaking pump broke! This is the 3rd. Im really pissed off.

Wdf am i suppose to do now? Non of those darm thing do it wat it suppose to do!

They usually break if a human gets a plastic play toy pump and the plastic snaps, drops it, lets it “inhale” a liquid that cause it’s internal valves to leak.

Harbor Freight sells a Brake Bleeding kit, at a decent price, that will work satisfactorily. It has been purchased by many users here.

That was my 3rd pump. The darm thing broke yesterday. I totally removed the parts from each other to put some vaseline in it, and then it sometimes holds the air for lika a minute and then it drops it.

Decent price, that thing costed me like 50 euro’s. Im thinking to buy the colt pump with gauge. But its like the harbor freight. So im not sure if its worth the price differences, since that one cost me like 80 euro’s.

Otherwise i think i’ll go for the dp-4000, and pump dynamically. But what if this one breaks? Its over 400 euro’s.

Im seriously pissed!!!!

What exactly did you do to break them? Pumps should last for years with proper care.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

You are very tough on pumps it seems. You are not water pumping with them are you? I have had several metal pumps with the red handles in my pumping career, but they all lasted on the order of 2 years or more.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by UpTo7
What exactly did you do to break them? Pumps should last for years with proper care.

Nothing, i just opened them and applied vaseline to keep the air from escaping. I always suffer leakage. It was on the first day the leakages happened.

Never got water in it.

The one from dr kaplan is the worst thing you can buy. The tube is good, the pump is rubbish.

Originally Posted by gprent
You are very tough on pumps it seems. You are not water pumping with them are you? I have had several metal pumps with the red handles in my pumping career, but they all lasted on the order of 2 years or more.

I didn’t do anything more the folks did here on the forum. Just applied vaseline.

I know its the pump, since i hold my thumb on it to watch the gauge.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Or sounds like you are buying cheap gear.

Check out this site, good for europeans:

http://www.thickwall.co.uk/

I have the one that costs 70 pounds. It only lasted for like 2 months.

Thinking about buying the electric pump kit. What do you guys say?

Originally Posted by JustSomeOne
Nothing, i just opened them and applied vaseline to keep the air from escaping. I always suffer leakage. It was on the first day the leakages happened.

You are confusing the heck out of me. That sounds like a problem with your tube/cylinder, not your pump.

My set up it like this:

Pump <——-tubing———> Cylinder

What is broken, your pump or your cylinder?

[QUOTE=JustSomeOne]
My freaking pump broke! This is the 3rd. Im really pissed off.

Wdf am i suppose to do now? Non of those darm thing do it wat it suppose to do!

Are they guaranteed? You could complain to the citizens advice beureau.


Always be cool.

Now BPEL 7.75 EG 5.80 Goals for 2013 improved E Quality + BPEL 8.25 6.0 EG Long term goals, 8.75

I gave up on pumps when I started water pumping. I have a quick disconnect on the top of my cylinder. On the hose I have a gauge and a connector to fit the quick disconnect on the tube. I pull the vacuum with my mouth. It works quite well. My current tube is a little over 12” long. That way I can leave an air gap at the top of the tube to prevent me from sucking dick water in my mouth.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
You are confusing the heck out of me. That sounds like a problem with your tube/cylinder, not your pump.

My set up it like this:

Pump <——-tubing———> Cylinder

What is broken, your pump or your cylinder?

Pump is broken.

Originally Posted by dieselpower
[QUOTE=JustSomeOne]
My freaking pump broke! This is the 3rd. Im really pissed off.

Wdf am i suppose to do now? Non of those darm thing do it wat it suppose to do!

Are they guaranteed? You could complain to the citizens advice beureau.

Who is guaranteed?

Originally Posted by Tdmakur69
I gave up on pumps when I started water pumping. I have a quick disconnect on the top of my cylinder. On the hose I have a gauge and a connector to fit the quick disconnect on the tube. I pull the vacuum with my mouth. It works quite well. My current tube is a little over 12” long. That way I can leave an air gap at the top of the tube to prevent me from sucking dick water in my mouth.

I think i’m gonna go for electric. This makes my glans discolorating to yellow. And it kind of looks like its permanent, the yellow color.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Vacuum Pump And Extender Combined Routine. Pls Suggest Me 1energiebrianPenis Enlargement Basics1009-21-2010 05:20 PM
Need help with replacement pump and cylinders in UKjeldingmasterPenis Pumps304-18-2010 09:51 PM
Dr. Kaplan's hand pumpjallenPenis Pumps807-13-2008 09:41 AM
First Pump session reflectionsviva_la_revPenis Pumps1703-07-2006 08:11 PM
Broke my LA pump, where to buy cheap replacement or parts?a529612Penis Pumps610-16-2004 07:48 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35 AM.