Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why we don't gain from hanging

Fair enough lostracco.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by lostracco
Your post ignored the fact that you can attack different angles with a hanger.

10 hours hanging does not equal 10 hours on the same tissue sets.

In the case that you were hanging one way for that long, it’d be valid.

In the case that you were switching it up, it would not.

Just wanted you to recognize that you’re excluding some very important data.

~L

You can attack different angles, but tissues stressed will be mostly always the same. And really, I do think you are missing my point. It’s not a matter of “have rest day” or not. The point is:

a) it’s not true that collagenous tissue can heal while stressed;
b) it’s not true that you can do high-tension work without rest days or for many hours daily.

I’m anticipating that lostracco: he feels that sleep time, etc. will count toward that.

I get you lostracco. You’ve had some good success and have found something that’s working for you. You are also not a novice.

I just worry that non-vets will read this and go strapping huge amounts of weight on themselves and not rest. That’s troubling to me. You know?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by marinera
You can attack different angles, but tissues stressed will be mostly always the same. And really, I do think you are missing my point. It’s not a matter of “have rest day” or not. The point is:

a) it’s not true that collagenous tissue can heal while stressed;
b) it’s not true that you can do high-tension work without rest days or for many hours daily.

(a) That’s true. While weight is hanging off your dick, there’s no healing going on. That’s when you’re stressing it.

(b) That’s half true. Like we’ve been saying, you’re going to have to reduce the weight and ride it. You’d injure yourself if you hung too much weight when your tissues are already fatigued.

However, there’s no reason you can’t hang as much as you can tolerate for as long as you’d like. Like I mentioned before, there’s that point of diminishing returns where it’d get pretty pointless, but you still can. And when you consider the fact that you can change up the angle and nail a whole new tissue set, the possibilities are limitless. And yes, you can do that many hours daily, without rest days.

~L


"HALT! This is a no-turtle zone."

5/14/09 - BPEL 7.0" BPFSL 8.25" EG 4.5"

1/1/10 - BPEL 7.5" BPFSL 9.0" EG 5.0" - GOAL

So, lostracco: what do you think about decon breaks?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by lostracco

…….

However, there’s no reason you can’t hang as much etc. etc.

Listen, believe whatever you want. Someone said that to you, and you are just repeating the mantra, don’t we know? If you are happy with that, that’s good.

Well, he’s gotten a decent set of gains marinera, so he may have something to share with us.

I just wanted to make the point that his approach isn’t for newbies, as I’m sure you did too. Mission accomplished there. :leftie:

However, we might want to pick lostracco’s brain a bit to see what exactly it is that has worked for him.

Couldn’t hurt.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Near 2” and he’s claiming that non-stop failure (that isn’t what he’s doing, BTW) is the holy grail because he gained 1/4” with that? This kind of logic makes no sense to me, sorry.

Fellas! The bickering! Jeez. I understand Happy’s worry about newbies going balls out with weight and duration of their hanging, but Lostracco, in his defense, has a set of hanging beliefs that is working for him. It is right in line with what Bib did; did you attack him the same?

He’s not saying hang 50 pounds from your dick for 2 minutes. He’s saying hang as long as possible, with the lightest amount of weight to reach fatigue. And Happy didn’t you say that rest isn’t a good idea? That one should hang 7 days a week if possible? Well you guys are saying the same thing!

Bubba


Hog before: 6'' NBPEL; 5'' MSEG---->> Hog now: 7.3" NBPEL; 5 1/4" MSEG; 8.5 BPFSL

Really? How does it sounds this:

If you become completely fatigued during a set or a session, cannot hang even at greatly reduced weight, then you should take a day off. In that case, your body is warning of possible injury with the application of more stress. ?

I’m all ears.

I love it how people talk about you like you’re not on the thread!

~L


"HALT! This is a no-turtle zone."

5/14/09 - BPEL 7.0" BPFSL 8.25" EG 4.5"

1/1/10 - BPEL 7.5" BPFSL 9.0" EG 5.0" - GOAL

Originally Posted by marinera
Really? How does it sounds this:

If you become completely fatigued during a set or a session, cannot hang even at greatly reduced weight, then you should take a day off. In that case, your body is warning of possible injury with the application of more stress. ?

I’m all ears.

Again that’s HALF right.

If for example your max weight BTC is 15 lbs, and you can’t hang even 1lb.. you’re DONE. Go do some OTS. Do some RSDT. This will take you a GOOD 10 hours.

And no, you shouldn’t take a day off. You should get up the next morning, find that you can only hang 5 or 6 lbs BTC, and hang down to 1lb again. Rinse and repeat. If you let it rest to the point where you need 15 again, that’s a waste of time and only making it harder to reach that same point of fatigue. The tissues are strengthening and you’ll need 16lbs to feel fatigue soon. Ride the fatigue.

~L


"HALT! This is a no-turtle zone."

5/14/09 - BPEL 7.0" BPFSL 8.25" EG 4.5"

1/1/10 - BPEL 7.5" BPFSL 9.0" EG 5.0" - GOAL

Originally Posted by marinera
Listen, believe whatever you want. Someone said that to you, and you are just repeating the mantra, don’t we know? If you are happy with that, that’s good.

You forgot about my gains. They back up my “mantra”

And you or anyone else has yet to prove me wrong.

~L


"HALT! This is a no-turtle zone."

5/14/09 - BPEL 7.0" BPFSL 8.25" EG 4.5"

1/1/10 - BPEL 7.5" BPFSL 9.0" EG 5.0" - GOAL

Originally Posted by lostracco
Again that’s HALF right.

If for example your max weight BTC is 15 lbs, and you can’t hang even 1lb.. you’re DONE. Go do some OTS. Do some RSDT. This will take you a GOOD 10 hours.

And no, you shouldn’t take a day off. You should get up the next morning, find that you can only hang 5 or 6 lbs BTC, and hang down to 1lb again. Rinse and repeat. If you let it rest to the point where you need 15 again, that’s a waste of time and only making it harder to reach that same point of fatigue. The tissues are strengthening and you’ll need 16lbs to feel fatigue soon. Ride the fatigue.

~L


I’m new to the whole “Ride the Fatigue” strategy but this is generally what I find as well. I think Bib and others have made a clear distinction between soreness and pain. In case of the later take a break until your healed. But if its just lig soreness hang as much as you can. I just came back to hanging because nursing school was getting really tough. My max before my break was 13.75 lbs SD. I never hanged more than an hour or two and my routine was pretty inconsistent because of school and laziness.

I very easily hanged for 2 hours and 40 minutes on Sat. and Sunday. Thats the longest I’ve ever gone. Our dicks are a lot tougher than most people give them credit for. Its wise to want to be cautious, but I feel with riding the fatigue you really are. Its not about hanging your max for a few sets each day but more about hanging whatever weight you can tolerate for the entire set but yet heavy enough to give you a good work set. Even if you’ve hanged for hours you can probably tolerate 5-10 lbs on your dick. And given the fact that angles can be changed really opens doors.

I’ve been PEing since 2003 and hanging since 06. I know a lot of the newer theories are to do less but when I’m truthful with myself and think of the trail blazers who gained massively its always the ones who put a lot of time into it. Look at DLD he didn’t really hang long but if you look at his manual routines he was always hitting every angle and because of his OCD he would stretch all day.

My mantra is hang and let hang


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 PM.