Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why Does Penis Hanging Hurt?

Why Does Penis Hanging Hurt?

My history with or has been in and off over 8 years pumps, extender, phallosan forte and I’ve always tried hanging continuously as it seems like it would be very effective and time practical. However I can never hang with out pain. I struggle to do 3x 20mins sessions mainly on the last 2 or 3 sets. It’s like a sharp pain or burning ect and I really can’t even concentrate on anything it hurts that much. How do I hang pain free? I wrap with a sock and use theraband. I’m circumcised but not completely so I still have to pull some skin and hold it back whilst wrapping but even that is hard to do. Can anyone help me out with what’s going on? I really wanna get hanging. Thanks

You didn’t tell us about the most influential factor. How much weight are you hanging?


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Oh okay I started at hanging 2.5kg then 3.25 and I’m hanging 5kilos at the moment. I needed to go up in weight as I wasn’t getting any ligament stretch. I couldn’t feel fatigue. I do think it’s skin pain. The area maybe around my circumcision scar like a burning feeling and slipping. I will admit I did go up in weight quickly but only because I felt no actual tunica soreness like I wasn’t fatiguing.

Go first for more time/sets and then weight.
Then angles and fulcrums.
If you want to hit the tunica you go for fulcrums or bundles(advanced) cause most straight angles are going onto the ligs.

Still could be a skin problem. The art of hanging is to find the right amount between having compression to not let it slip and not hurting tissues with too much pressure.

You could try to move a bit down the shaft.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Go first for more time/sets and then weight.
Then angles and fulcrums.
If you want to hit the tunica you go for fulcrums or bundles(advanced) cause most straight angles are going onto the ligs.

Still could be a skin problem. The art of hanging is to find the right amount between having compression to not let it slip and not hurting tissues with too much pressure.

You could try to move a bit down the shaft.

Thanks a lot for that I’ll stop the wait and maybe try fulcrums. Also I’ve been on this site at least 3 months and can still only post in beginners why is that

Originally Posted by Kingkong666
Oh okay I started at hanging 2.5kg then 3.25 and I’m hanging 5kilos at the moment. I needed to go up in weight as I wasn’t getting any ligament stretch. I couldn’t feel fatigue. I do think it’s skin pain. The area maybe around my circumcision scar like a burning feeling and slipping. I will admit I did go up in weight quickly but only because I felt no actual tunica soreness like I wasn’t fatiguing.

Over what time duration were these increases of weight? That’s a massive increase schedule, you doubled your starting weight. This is most likely a wrapping issue. The hanger needs to be TIGHT, but there’s a sweet spot where it grips your penis (not just your skin) very tightly but allows some circulation (but you still need to take a break after twenty minutes). What do you use to hang?

I recommend attaching the hanger about 2-3cm below the glans, and tightening until the point that when you move the hanger up and down, your skin moves up and down your shaft exactly the same amount. Only then should you tighten the hanger more, but when you do, tighten it a lot more so it grips the internal caverns of the penis and stop when you can pull on the hanger and your penis is tugged with the full tension you’re applying to the hanger with your hand. So in other words, easing into good solid tug should feel only like a tug at the internal penis, NOT the skin. Then tighten it just a bit more for good measure, and do your hanging set duration.

You’ll need to practice wrapping until you figure out what works for you, with no pinching of the skin or excess room to move around. Also, you’ll want to be as close as you can to being completely flaccid. If you’re not flaccid, it helps to do something athletic (like running in place constantly for a minute) because it shifts both your focus and your blood toward your muscles and decreases your erection to flaccid.


Last edited by patchukwurah : 03-28-2015 at .

I also feel most pain just under glands. That’s hanging with 18 lbs and after only about 5-10 min. You could take mini-breaks inbetween them 20 min sets. Most important thing is really distinguishing between inner penis fatigue, excess skin stretching, and pain.

Shouldn’t: may find relief here: Hang Without Wrap?

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

What hanger are you using or do you just use a sock and theraband? I can hang up to 27 lbs using The Gripping Trainer and the LengthMaster pretty comfortably. I worked up slowly to this weight of course. I use a very comforable wrap that includes sports pre wrap and ACE bandage.


ykm123321 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also surreptitiously posted here as LetsGrow123 in an effort to promote that site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.


Last edited by memento : 04-06-2015 at . Reason: Removed link to thread and reference to it.

Using a new method I hadn’t used before I just for the first time was able to hang 17.5 lbs for multiple consecutive twenty minute sessions with no pain or discomfort and without total loss of circulation. I have posted about it here GettinGrown - Trial of high capacity and comfort double noose hanger


28 Aug 2014: 6.25" x 6" (MEG) >>>>>>>> 30 Dec 2015: 7.25" x 6.5" (MEG)

Goal: Pump 40 min 2x daily 6 mos start 8/23/17 PICS AND PROGRESS

PE Growth Rate Study | Most Efficient Gainers List

Originally Posted by GettinGrown
Using a new method I hadn’t used before I just for the first time was able to hang 17.5 lbs for multiple consecutive twenty minute sessions with no pain or discomfort and without total loss of circulation. I have posted about it here GettinGrown - Trial of high capacity and comfort double noose hanger

Oh ok I saw you post about this in another thread. That is a good weight o get up to with a hanger like that.


ykm123321 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also surreptitiously posted here as LetsGrow123 in an effort to promote that site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

Originally Posted by ykm123321

What hanger are you using or do you just use a sock and theraband? I can hang up to 27 lbs using The Gripping Trainer and the LengthMaster pretty comfortably. I worked up slowly to this weight of course. I use a very comforable wrap that includes sports pre wrap and ACE bandage.

Thanks for your useful videos man you a star! Btw how long could you hang that whopping 27 lbs for?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Penis SizeThunderSSPenis Enlargement2411-10-2017 10:14 PM
Penis Size & PE Growth Rate Study @ ThundersplaceGettinGrownPenis Enlargement Basics2412-27-2014 07:57 PM
A couple of articles that are sceptical towards P.EJaybeePenis Enlargement6303-23-2011 04:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 AM.