Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Which Style Of Hanging Have You Had The Most Success With

12

Which Style Of Hanging Have You Had The Most Success With

Basically what have you gained most through, how much did you gain? And did you combine hanging styles? So do more than one method at the same period of time. Options would be: Between cheeks, Straight out, straight down, upwards and using a fulcrum (don’t think I missed any)

I’d be particularly interested if people gained through fulcrum hanging because I’m doing a form of that at the moment. Also I’m thinking it would be best to just do one of the above methods for about 6months or until gains stop then switch to another method. So you could spend a good 2 and a half years doing all of those then maybe restart with the first one. Is this a plausible way to keep gains always coming?

Plus if someone were to pack all of the methods into their routine daily do you think they could gain more quicker?

Interesting post. I am currently doing BTC and some SD but have only recently started. Also, I’m not one of those “I’ve gained .004” in the last week” kind of guys. Anything less than a quarter inch I write off as EQ or other factors. I think I will be gaining though from BTC especially because it’s such a lig pull. Your actually pulling the inner penis out and down at the same time. But I do them also because they are easy. I can lay down and watch TV for 20 minutes per set. I agree with limiting hanging to one or 2 types and then switching to help kickstart gains.

My short experience in hanging has taught me that if I don’t want to kill my EQ, I jelq maybe 100 strokes at the end of the entire session and then edge for 15 min or so. It’s pretty cool because during the edging it seems like my length has increased…even if only temporarily. But much like a muscle pump after a workout that disappears, some of the length remains as permanent gains.

I think Monty will give you a good answer, he has an interesting approach when it comes to hanging angles. :)


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
I think Monty will give you a good answer, he has an interesting approach when it comes to hanging angles. :)

I hope so, or at least a few other experienced people. This belt hanging is producing some serious fatigue on my tunica, I’m expecting a decent gain by the end of this month. I say ‘expecting’ to be upbeat and positive :)

What you ask here is a little much as I have written my routine in many places here on Thunder’s. Basically, and I will keep it basic is this: I utilize my rings as an ADS daily. In addition I heavy hang with a Bib as often as practical. During these sessions I will hang SO. At various points in time I will do OTL stretches for periods up to 1/3 of a set. Also at various times I will apply fulcrum stretches at each one of the angles mentioned above. These angles and fulcrums I believe are what keep my gains going without having to increase weights at all. Separate sessions will be conducted from the SU angle and OTL’s and fulcrums applied here also. I usually don’t add more then 1 set in the SU angle for any particular day.

That’s it.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Sounds like Monty is not a huge fan of BTC or SD hanging. I think those 2 forms should be used at least in the beginning to get accustomed to hanging and then venturing to the style best suited to you after a few months makes sense.

BTC and UTL are the primary angles for ligament stretches - moving the exit point and releasing some of the inner tunica. Those are where most beginners’ easy gains come from, according to Bib. Some people have a huge potential from gains here and some don’t. It’s pretty easy to figure out if you do through the mirror and palpation tests (figuring out if your exit point could be lowered much and how much tunica you have inside).

After those gains come, one has to work on the tunica primarily. I think Bib is also right that the best methods here are SO and OTS with and without a fulcrum. For SO Bib suggests the use of the RSDT fulcrum, and for OTS just a normal RS fulcrum. Both should be used in conjunction as both stress different parts of the tunica, although the majority of the time should be spent on the SO angle with the RSDT fulcrum, I think.

When tunica gains come, a see-saw effect seems to happen with most people, in that they can then go back to the lower angles (BTC and UTL) and get more ligament gains, and then go back to the tunica, and so on. Bib also suggests maintaining at least one heavy BTC set daily during the tunica phase to maintain earlier ligament gains.

Bib really has this worked to a science. I do think that Monty’s method with cables may be preferable, as it allows the angles to not remain static, but the general method of moving from ligament to tunica angles and back and forth seems to work best, Monty’s method with bungee chords might just make it work even better.

Not trying to be argumentative here but just trying to clarify.
I take issue with hanging doing much of anything to the tunica specifically. At almost any angle if you feel the tensioned element within the penile shaft you’ll find the principle support structure is the ligs. So I don’t think the tunica comes into play at all especially when you feel the tunica when the weights are on. You’ll find that the tunica almost always feels loose. Now consider that when we apply any form of hanger the hanger is gripping the ligs. The tunica is compressed under it. In the case of a Bib hanger more then half of the shaft is compressed and therefor the only stress area that will elongate would be those tissues between the hanger and the pelvis. Most of the tunica and the ligs are being used for the gripping that the hanger needs to support the weights we’re applying. Overall I’d say the points here are superfluous. The angles create the stresses at various points and that meets the criteria of the “Divide and Concur” principle, which, I think, is the main operator here and is why when angles are changed you get what you refer to as a see-saw affect.

BTW: My rings used as an ADS are 100% SD, but your right I don’t do any BTC work at all.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:
I take issue with hanging doing much of anything to the tunica specifically. At almost any angle if you feel the tensioned element within the penile shaft you’ll find the principle support structure is the ligs. So I don’t think the tunica comes into play at all especially when you feel the tunica when the weights are on.

That is the case if you have not stretched your ligaments to the degree that at a specific angle they no longer are the weakest (shortest) link. When the ligaments are stretched enough, at some angles (SO, for example), the tunica may take almost all the stress.

In addition to that, at the upper angles the tunica takes the majority of the stress after some minor inner tissue deformation. I am referring to angles such as OTS.

Originally Posted by Monty:
You’ll find that the tunica almost always feels loose.

Clearly, you have never tried using an RSDT fulcrum. Try an RSDT fulcrum (correctly made, high enough with a dual fulcrum mechanism) with extensions on the Bib hanger, and tell me you do not feel your tunica being deformed.

Originally Posted by Monty:
Now consider that when we apply any form of hanger the hanger is gripping the ligs. The tunica is compressed under it. In the case of a Bib hanger more then half of the shaft is compressed and therefor the only stress area that will elongate would be those tissues between the hanger and the pelvis.

I don’t think that is the case. Many have witnessed tunica lengthening, primarily from the tunica not gripped by the hanger (the remaining half, as well as the inner tunica), from SO RSDT dual fulcrum hanging as well as OTS hanging with and without a fulcrum.

Monty,

There is an easier way to conclude this misunderstanding. If it is solely ligament lengthening that has caused length growth, the penis should reach the same distance below the naval when erect and pushed on the belly, however, many/most hangers find that the tunica is closer or past the naval after years of hanging, indicating that the tunica itself has grown, and not only that the internal structures have moved out.

SD is a poor hanging angle, in my opinion. BTC is much more efficient at targeting the ligaments and RSDT SO hanging is much more efficient at targeting the tunica.

LV

Quote
That is the case if you have not stretched your ligaments to the degree that at a specific angle they no longer are the weakest (shortest) link. When the ligaments are stretched enough, at some angles (SO, for example), the tunica may take almost all the stress.


I disagree. I hang SO and my tunica is never in play to the point your stating.

Quote
In addition to that, at the upper angles the tunica takes the majority of the stress after some minor inner tissue deformation. I am referring to angles such as OTS.


I disagree again. The tunica is restrained from stretching because of the ligs length limits. I do admit though that the tunica is under more stress then in any other position but the ligs are carrying the load.

Quote
Clearly, you have never tried using an RSDT fulcrum. Try an RSDT fulcrum (correctly made, high enough with a dual fulcrum mechanism) with extensions on the Bib hanger, and tell me you do not feel your tunica being deformed.


I was around when that fulcrum was created, and I believe it has merit. I remember Bib’s enthusiasm over it at the time. I do however believe that the same results come from proper usage of a bungee cord with fulcrums applied at full weight. The kind of fulcrums I’m talking about are full 90 degree angle around your thumb. That’s a much tighter radius then any RSDT. It does require the fulcrum point to move up and down the shaft though. The necessity of tunica stretching? I don’t believe that the tunica has any choice but to grow when it’s supporting structure, the ligs, are elongated.

I guess we all have our opinions. Whatever works for you is good.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:
Not trying to be argumentative here but just trying to clarify.
I take issue with hanging doing much of anything to the tunica specifically. At almost any angle if you feel the tensioned element within the penile shaft you’ll find the principle support structure is the ligs. So I don’t think the tunica comes into play at all especially when you feel the tunica when the weights are on. You’ll find that the tunica almost always feels loose. Now consider that when we apply any form of hanger the hanger is gripping the ligs. The tunica is compressed under it. In the case of a Bib hanger more then half of the shaft is compressed and therefor the only stress area that will elongate would be those tissues between the hanger and the pelvis. Most of the tunica and the ligs are being used for the gripping that the hanger needs to support the weights we’re applying. Overall I’d say the points here are superfluous. The angles create the stresses at various points and that meets the criteria of the “Divide and Concur” principle, which, I think, is the main operator here and is why when angles are changed you get what you refer to as a see-saw affect.

BTW: My rings used as an ADS are 100% SD, but your right I don’t do any BTC work at all.

This is what I made a thread about the other day, I was concerned of the grip area using a BIB hanger, it grips a fair amount of shaft, and I was wondering if that isolates the “gripped” part of the shaft for less of a stretch while hanging SD.


Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

Originally Posted by Monty:
I disagree again. The tunica is restrained from stretching because of the ligs length limits. I do admit though that the tunica is under more stress then in any other position but the ligs are carrying the load.

This is a circular logic. My response to your statement that the ligament lengths prevent tunica stretching was that when the ligaments have been individually lengthened through BTC work, the tunica is unrestrained from stretching in the OTS position. This is not an assumption or an opinion, it is logical. The only way to disagree is if your statement is that the ligaments cannot be lengthened to the degree that the tunica will endure most of the stress. If this is your argument, that is another matter entirely.

Originally Posted by Monty:
I was around when that fulcrum was created, and I believe it has merit. I remember Bib’s enthusiasm over it at the time. I do however believe that the same results come from proper usage of a bungee cord with fulcrums applied at full weight. The kind of fulcrums I’m talking about are full 90 degree angle around your thumb. That’s a much tighter radius then any RSDT. It does require the fulcrum point to move up and down the shaft though. The necessity of tunica stretching? I don’t believe that the tunica has any choice but to grow when it’s supporting structure, the ligs, are elongated.

1. You believe that the tunica cannot be stretched, yet you apply fulcrums to the tunica anyway? Why? You are right that the shorter radius will of course provide more stress. The reason the RSDT fulcrum is so useful is because it is not manual (easy to use) and because it has a DUAL fulcrum, not a single one, as with your finger. Further, the steepness of both fulcrums can be changed as one sees fit.

2. I did not mean to imply that you did not know of the existence of the RSDT fulcrum. What I meant was that you clearly have not used it (as you believe the tunica cannot take the majority of the stress). If you spend enough time hanging BTC (so that your ligaments are stretched enough that they will not take the majority of the stress with the RSDT), and then hang with a properly crafted RSDT fulcrum, further, with extensions on the Bib hanger (you probably have not encountered this, ironaddict is doing it for example), you will directly feel tunica fatigue. It is unavoidable. I have felt this fatigue, and it is what makes me sure that your assumption about tunica fatigue is incorrect.

Originally Posted by Monty:
I guess we all have our opinions. Whatever works for you is good.

Well, there are really no opinions here. Either the tunica can be stretched individually or not.

By the way, I do not mean to be argumentative. I enjoy your posts a lot and read them often, and respect you for the many useful ideas you have brought over the years. The reason I am discussing this is because I believe these discussions are useful.

I would suggest you build an RSDT fulcrum and attach extensions to it (I can provide a link with Bib’s instructions for the extensions, if you would like) and try it out. I suspect you will be surprised to learn how much the tunica can deform. Surely, it is harder to do than the ligaments (hence the dual fulcrum and extensions), but it is possible and an important source for gains, once ligament gains are exhausted.

I also believe that your bungee chord method is promising. The difference in strain could affect tissue deformation differently.

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
This is a circular logic. My response to your statement that the ligament lengths prevent tunica stretching was that when the ligaments have been individually lengthened through BTC work, the tunica is unrestrained from stretching in the OTS position. This is not an assumption or an opinion, it is logical. The only way to disagree is if your statement is that the ligaments cannot be lengthened to the degree that the tunica will endure most of the stress. If this is your argument, that is another matter entirely.


Ok for the sake of the discussion. If BTC is applied in hanging then when you conceptualize that the penis is being drawn down between the legs in a fashion that you would use to remove the penis from the body then you are definitely going to set up the condition where the tunica will or can be stretched from the OTS angle. That having been said is exactly why I don’t use the BTC angle in my own work because it deforms the ligaments improperly and accounts for the “see-saw” affect you found from that practice. Not only that but that is the main factor contributing to what Bib likes to refer to as the LOT Theory. This theory is created out of an unnatural condition where the top of the ligs are stretched causing the penis to have a downward unnatural angle. This is the main reason I have utilized only the SO and SU angles while keeping my rings as an ADS applied to the SD. I must admit if I had my druthers Id wear my rings in an SO position, but I haven’t come up with a brain storm about how that can be accomplished without great embarrassment.

Quote
1. You believe that the tunica cannot be stretched, yet you apply fulcrums to the tunica anyway? Why? You are right that the shorter radius will of course provide more stress. The reason the RSDT fulcrum is so useful is because it is not manual (easy to use) and because it has a DUAL fulcrum, not a single one, as with your finger. Further, the steepness of both fulcrums can be changed as one sees fit.


No, you misunderstand, the fulcrum is not applied to the tunica at all. As a matter of fact I avoid the tunica and apply all stress to the ligs only.

Quote
2. I did not mean to imply that you did not know of the existence of the RSDT fulcrum. What I meant was that you clearly have not used it (as you believe the tunica cannot take the majority of the stress). If you spend enough time hanging BTC (so that your ligaments are stretched enough that they will not take the majority of the stress with the RSDT), and then hang with a properly crafted RSDT fulcrum, further, with extensions on the Bib hanger (you probably have not encountered this, ironaddict is doing it for example), you will directly feel tunica fatigue. It is unavoidable. I have felt this fatigue, and it is what makes me sure that your assumption about tunica fatigue is incorrect.


I think the point here from my perspective is that tunica work and fatigue and all that are unnecessary when hanging angles are applied to the natural penis erection posture. I must admit after having said that, that my OTL angles are not natural stress angles but they do serve the purpose of stretching the outer portions of the ligs allowing the middle to stretch more easily. Now if you want to consider that BTC is a constructive angle, I can certainly concede that, but when you avoid BTC hanging you also eliminate problems with LOT angles.

Quote
I would suggest you build an RSDT fulcrum and attach extensions to it (I can provide a link with Bib’s instructions for the extensions, if you would like) and try it out. I suspect you will be surprised to learn how much the tunica can deform. Surely, it is harder to do than the ligaments (hence the dual fulcrum and extensions), but it is possible and an important source for gains, once ligament gains are exhausted.


My system wouldn’t conform to an RSDT because I don’t even have any weights, let alone a way to attach them. My application of Bungee cords has eliminated the necessity of dealing with weights. All I concentrate on now is stress levels. I can apply 5lbs as easily as 25 or 30 if need be within the time is takes to step back against the cord. That applies to any angle at any time while the stress is on. If I want OTL I just twist my hips and walla! I don’t need rice socks or any other apparatus it’s all derived out of one application.

Let me point out here one of the advantages that I’ve found that was refered to in another thread about the danger of hanging. After I have applied my wrap and clamped the hanger on, I can feel as the weight is applied if there is a problem with anything concerning the configuration. If I experience any pain or discomfort I can usually tell BEFORE all of the stress is applied. I can make the correction and then reapply the stress slowly. This I have found to be very useful and saves a lot of time.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

This is a very interesting debate, fellows, but the question of the OP was way more simple and maybe you could just answer to that. :)

I did hanging mostly SD and it worked for me. Not tried other angles, though.

Originally Posted by Monty:
Let me point out here one of the advantages that I’ve found that was refered to in another thread about the danger of hanging. After I have applied my wrap and clamped the hanger on, I can feel as the weight is applied if there is a problem with anything concerning the configuration. If I experience any pain or discomfort I can usually tell BEFORE all of the stress is applied. I can make the correction and then reapply the stress slowly. This I have found to be very useful and saves a lot of time.

Good discussion, though I’ll stop my replies now for marinera’s point. It is interesting to see your view of unnatural angles, though. I will think about this as I build my bungee hanging station right now (:D ).

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
hanging vs. jelqing and rubber banding9x6Penis Hangers506-22-2010 09:37 PM
Hanging and ads basics.beentherePenis Hangers2004-20-2010 08:06 PM
Getting a grip on hangingkoknballzPenis Hangers808-22-2006 04:33 PM
The PE 2-sock hanging method and story!hypnoDCPenis Hangers1310-25-2005 01:25 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 PM.