Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where do you buy your "velcro ads leg strap"...?

Where do you buy your "velcro ads leg strap"...?

I have seen them before, but would like to know the proper name for what it is called. Id imagine any sporting goods store sells them, but would like to know there legitimate use when i ask for it at the store.

It is about a 2” wide velcro strap, that is cushioned, and has a big metal ring on it. Normally people use something like a strap from a backpack or something, but these loosen over time.

What is it called, whered you get yours?

If you are talking about the part that goes around the leg, you could use a elastic velcro strap like they sell as armbands for Ipods. I have seen them sold along with an Ipod case, but not just the band. I have one and they are nice, comfy, 2” wide, stretchy straps as you describe.

Horny Bastard

I always used a soft knee brace, their more comfortable to use. However I switched to wrapping it around my waist and using belt loop. It seems to work a lot better for me. It also more comfortable to use while standing, sitting driving exercising ect….

You can get velrelco cable ties to make a cock ring you can use it for edgeing it really works I get my cock pump up to almost 9 inches long with out I am .5 smaller

Go to your nearest tailors and get some velcro strips there or any shop where they sell material for clothes.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
All Night ADS (ANS) ProjectModestoManPenis Hangers6210-13-2006 01:56 PM
Cheap, Easy, No Wrap Wench ADSIkePenis Extenders2108-28-2005 04:41 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 PM.