Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What Does Fatigue Feel Like to You?

123

Originally Posted by the black jack
I did 7 sets last night, two more then the night before. But I didn’t reach fatigue on my pubic bone. Maybe because last night I did em spread out, and the night before I did em one after another with 10 min breaks in between.

I don’t want to have to move up weight now. I’m do my 5 minimum set tonight, one after an another. Hopefully I can reach that fatigue.

I was doing my sets split throughout the day, but then I started doing them all back to back and it felt much better in terms of total fatigue. Also, “I don’t want to have to move up in weight” is the wrong attitude for hanging. You need to continually challenge the tissues, so weight increases are necessary when fatigue is no longer being reached.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
I was doing my sets split throughout the day, but then I started doing them all back to back and it felt much better in terms of total fatigue. Also, “I don’t want to have to move up in weight” is the wrong attitude for hanging. You need to continually challenge the tissues, so weight increases are necessary when fatigue is no longer being reached.

I’m in no hurry. I feel a good stretch with 5lbs for now. I have a total of 26 days non stop with hanging. The first week I was at 2 1/2 lbs, Then the 2nd week I moved up to 5 lbs. I haven’t moved up since.

How often should I be moving up? I don’t want to be hanging at 10 plus pounds any time soon. It would be cool if I can get their in maybe 10 months minimum. Then after that start hitting in higher weights when I plateau.

The weight is just a tool. It is not a goal or something that should be avoided. If you can gain at 5 lbs that is great but most people do not. Many people don’t even start gaining until past 10 lbs.

If you where to add a lb a week if you aren’t feeling fatigue within first 2 sets and then at 14 lbs you start increasing by 15% a week if you are not reaching fatigue within first 2 sets this would be conservative.

Your schedule is ultra conservative and will be far from maximizing your gains within your timeline. However, we all have our own risk vs reward

Sometimes you will get to a weight and then even drop down to lower weights for an extended period of time. This is purely based on your feel of fatigue.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral
The weight is just a tool. It is not a goal or something that should be avoided. If you can gain at 5 lbs that is great but most people do not. Many people don’t even start gaining until past 10 lbs.

If you where to add a lb a week if you aren’t feeling fatigue within first 2 sets and then at 14 lbs you start increasing by 15% a week if you are not reaching fatigue within first 2 sets this would be conservative.

Your schedule is ultra conservative and will be far from maximizing your gains within your timeline. However, we all have our own risk vs reward

Sometimes you will get to a weight and then even drop down to lower weights for an extended period of time. This is purely based on your feel of fatigue.

This is the same advice I would give you. While I never like making absolute prescriptions for weights and things because everyone is different, 10 months to get to 10 pounds when you are already at 5 pounds is probably WAY to long and your gains will most likely be minimal in that time period.

BH’s advice is actually a very safe and conservative way to go about hanging, as he says.

Honestly, if you are that worried about the safety issue of increasing weight, even conservatively, you are probably better off just using an extender. BH is exactly right that weight is just the tool/stimulus that causes deformation and fatigue, it is not a weightlifting competition and hanging big weights should never be the goal, but you also cannot be scared of gradual, incremental and safe progressions in weight.

And if you want to hang you need to go by feel when it comes to weight and fatigue, you should never go into it with the mindset of “I will increase the weight to X after Y amount of time.” If you have that mindset, once again, you should be using an extender.

I really hope this doesn’t scare you away from hanging as it is my favorite PE method (well maybe behind pumping in pure enjoyment factor) and has produced excellent results for me, but I just want to steer you in the right direction if you want to continue. BH and I have both made relatively impressive gains and just want to share what we have learned.

Roots

Thanks guys. No, I want as much gains as possible. I only have 4 five pound plates, one 2 1/2 pound plate, and 3 pound plate. I would have to leap a lot and I just don’t want to rush anything. I want to be able to squeeze as much gains out as possible from every weight.

I’m try and hang my minimum with the 5 pound weight without any big breaks in between, Hopefully I can reach fatigue. If not I’m move up weight.


Is a vatican assassin

Originally Posted by the black jack
Thanks guys. No, I want as much gains as possible. I only have 4 five pound plates, one 2 1/2 pound plate, and 3 pound plate. I would have to leap a lot and I just don’t want to rush anything. I want to be able to squeeze as much gains out as possible from every weight.

I’m try and hang my minimum with the 5 pound weight without any big breaks in between, Hopefully I can reach fatigue. If not I’m move up weight.

You need at least two 1 Lb. weights, if not a 1/2 Lb. weight. It is very easy and cheap to make these out of lead fishing weights, pieces of wire coat hanger, and duct tape. That way you can make 1/2 Lb. leaps, that is all I ever do.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
You need at least two 1 Lb. Weights, if not a 1/2 Lb. Weight. It is very easy and cheap to make these out of lead fishing weights, pieces of wire coat hanger, and duct tape. That way you can make 1/2 Lb. Leaps, that is all I ever do.

Yea I was thinking about those fishing weights. I was thinking about this last night, I have two poker sets( identical) they both come with 300 chips. Each chip weights 11.5 grams. How many of these 11.5 grams do I need to make a pound ? Thanks man.

Originally Posted by the black jack
Yea I was thinking about those fishing weights. I was thinking about this last night, I have two poker sets( identical) they both come with 300 chips. Each chip weights 11.5 grams. How many of these 11.5 grams do I need to make a pound ? Thanks man.

About 40 chips. 1000 grams = 2.2 pounds

Originally Posted by V65S
About 40 chips. 1000 grams = 2.2 pounds

I want to make two 1 pound weight. How many chips do I need for each, and also I want one 1/2 pound ?

Originally Posted by the black jack
I want to make two 1 pound weight. How many chips do I need for each, and also I want one 1/2 pound ?

39 will get you closest to one pound, and 20 will get you closest to one half pound.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 AM.