Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Weird swelling/edema

Weird swelling/edema

Ok, I asked Bib about this “issue” I’m having and he said he had never heard of it before. When the godfather hasn’t heard about something it worries you. It worried me, at least.

Anyway, the last three days, after all my hangs, I removed my wrap to find my shaft was swollen (looked like fluid retention from pumping) behind my wrap, between the wrap and the body. It isn’t swollen absurdly big (but very noticeable), it doesn’t hurt, it’s not discolored and I still have complete feeling in that area. It takes about 15-20 hours to dissipate.

My immediate thought was that my wrap was too tight, but bib tells me if that were the case, the edema would appear in front of the wrap, between the wrap and glans. This was good to hear as I like my wrap snug. And anyway, I have wrapped this way for months and it has never caused problems.

The only thing I have changed is I did all my sets as a block rather than split.

Has anyone experienced a similar phenomenon?

Roots

Maybe the weight your using collapses the tunica, and creates pressure(blood against tunica) similar to girth exercises.

Has there been any increase in sets or weights in the last few days?

I always start with what variable has changed.

By any chance have you changed your attachment point? Perhaps moving it back a little.

I do get the edema from time to time in front of the wrap. However, I do like my wrap to be a little tighter and I tend to get it when I jump up in weight or sets. But again only in front of the wrap.

Do you do any other PE asides from hanging? Has your jelqing sessions become more intense? Do you pump?

I ask because Bib states he has never heard of this but he also separated length gains from girth gains. Do you do any heavy girth work?

Good luck getting to the bottom of this Roots.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral
Has there been any increase in sets or weights in the last few days?

I always start with what variable has changed.

By any chance have you changed your attachment point? Perhaps moving it back a little.

I do get the edema from time to time in front of the wrap. However, I do like my wrap to be a little tighter and I tend to get it when I jump up in weight or sets. But again only in front of the wrap.

Do you do any other PE asides from hanging? Has your jelqing sessions become more intense? Do you pump?

I ask because Bib states he has never heard of this but he also separated length gains from girth gains. Do you do any heavy girth work?

Good luck getting to the bottom of this Roots.

Thanks BH.

No heavy girth work. No pumping. Just 100 light jelqs after I hang, but only on about 50% of my days. And after the first day it happened I haven’t jelqed - jelqing felt weird at the point where my stroke would pass the end of the swollen area. It didn’t hurt or feel bad, just a weird sensation as the swollen part popped back from under my fingers, kind of like squeezing a bar of soap and feeling it pop out of your hands.

My attachment point is the same. My wrap is the same. Snug, but not like a tourniquet, I like it that way too.

I went up one pound the first day on the first set then rode the fatigue down in weight. I have been doing that for a good while now on bib’s suggestion. But I had been on my previous weight for ten days and it was time to move up.

So one more pound and all sets done back to back. Those are the only changes. Although the weight per set average was lower as I generally decrease weight with increased set number now.

Anyway, I’m sure it has to do with the weight and consecutive sets, I just think it’s weird nobody has experienced it.

Bib did suggest it could be swelling caused by a lot of deformation. This is what I am hoping for. :)

Originally Posted by Ron Magnus
Maybe the weight your using collapses the tunica, and creates pressure(blood against tunica) similar to girth exercises.

Didn’t see you there Ron, I was thinking something similar at first. Or that my tight wrap and tight hanger was not allowing the regular flow of lymph and interstitial fluid towards my glans so it was pooling behind the hanger and wrap.

Just a guess but I think you nailed it with the sets now being all in a row. Before you did more of a split routine, correct?

My guess is if you can continue to hang with the edema that your body will adapt and you will be fine.

If not you could always try going back to split routine if schedule permits and start transitioning one set at a time to earlier session until all sets are in the one session. I would only do that if the edema became a problem.

Hopefully it truly means awesome growth is coming.

If that is the case bring on my edema


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral
Just a guess but I think you nailed it with the sets now being all in a row. Before you did more of a split routine, correct?

My guess is if you can continue to hang with the edema that your body will adapt and you will be fine.

If not you could always try going back to split routine if schedule permits and start transitioning one set at a time to earlier session until all sets are in the one session. I would only do that if the edema became a problem.

Hopefully it truly means awesome growth is coming.

If that is the case bring on my edema

Haha yeah, I’ll suck it up if that is what it means!

I’m not too worried about it right now, I think you’re right that I will adapt, and doing the sets all consecutively feels more productive.

As you suggested, if it starts to feel negative I will make some changes, but for now I’m gonna roll with it.

It’s just crazy that others haven’t experienced this at some point in hanging’s history. Or at least if someone did, that there is no record of it.

The majority of my edema when I get it has been in front of the hanger.

However, I have had from time to time a swelling where the hanger resides around one of the veins. This does not happen very often. I don’t think this was a thrombosis because there was no soreness or pain at this site.

When this happens it is difficult to tell if it is the vein or the tissue around the vein. This could have been early stages of edema. I do not know. This usually happens when I have taken breaks and try to get back up to the level that I was at.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Sounds like a conditioning issue. Definitely not thrombosis though, thank god.

Yeah it regretfully only takes a few days off where my conditioning starts becoming a problem. I am not sure if everyone is that way but it is a big issue for me.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Actually I just asked Bib to clarify if he took weekends off or not because I had read him saying both. He said he did at first, but quickly had to stop because he would lose conditioning in just two days. So I don’t think you’re alone there.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Weird SensationJohnnnoMen's Sexual Health602-12-2007 05:07 AM
Weird problem, please helphighhopesPenis Enlargement908-09-2004 04:27 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:04 PM.