Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Want to get back into hanging.

Want to get back into hanging.

I’ve been away from hanging for quite some time, and I haven’t gained shit since then. Hanging was just about the only thing that ever got me to gain the tiniest bit. So I want in… again.

Now the reason I quit was the lose in sensitivity, using a bib rip-off (My hanger). I’m not sure I can deal with traction style hangers, maybe someone can convince me otherwise. Either way, can anyone tell me the current state of hangers, are the vacuum hangers any good? I remember a few threads that showed some decent designs, but I would like to know how that panned out.

Originally Posted by marinera
How to use the Search button for best results

Oh, I see. Just thought it would be nice for someone to tell me without reading hundreds of pages. Yes, I can see that someone made a homemade hanger, but how long before we found out it worked? I was trying to avoid reading the many pages it takes to find that information.

Originally Posted by HangerMan5000
I’ve been away from hanging for quite some time, and I haven’t gained shit since then. Hanging was just about the only thing that ever got me to gain the tiniest bit. So I want in… again.

Now the reason I quit was the lose in sensitivity, using a bib rip-off (My hanger). I’m not sure I can deal with traction style hangers, maybe someone can convince me otherwise. Either way, can anyone tell me the current state of hangers, are the vacuum hangers any good? I remember a few threads that showed some decent designs, but I would like to know how that panned out.

Vacuum hangers have limited potential since you can’t go far in weight. I’m not sure it’s possible to go beyond 10lbs without serious fluid build-up.

There’s no limit to what you can do with a hanger, such as the Bib hanger. I think Bib was hanging 40lbs with it towards the end of his hanging career.

To make hanging effective, you need to work up to at least 10 hrs per week, and hit fatigue in your first couple sets.

You might want to consider reading everything on this link & re-evaluate your approach.
Most Important Hanging Threads
—Did you continue to build up in # sets/ and total weight each week
—Were your actually reaching fatigue in your first 1-2 sets
—Were you putting in 10+ hours at least in total hangtime
—Did you splt hanging between days/ nights

These are all factors that may help.

You may have to make sure you’ve done your homework/ studying—I think once you’ve done that you’ll know why you’re not gaining.

Also, Bib suggests not using complete rest days with hanging—& I agree with this particular philosophy. My ‘rest days’ are just on weekends where I try to hang maybe just 2 sets per day, that’s it (I may do more later, but that’s it for now). When you reach too much fatigue to continue hanging at one angle, you simply switch angles. As long as you don’t injure yourself, you can apply this. Your body can heal the stresses you put at one angle while you work on a new angle.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Try the Bib Hardcore. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed, as there seems to be no limit in what it can handle. I use mine with the scunci headwrap material and love it, I think Monty sells the stuff. I’m able to get it on and off within seconds between sets.


Then (4.5 nbpel x 4.75 mseg)

Now (5.625 nbpel, x 5.25 mseg)

I love the Redi-Stretcher. I haven’t used any other hanging device but this thing rocks. If you aren’t hanging heavy, you can literally attach it in seconds. Just slap some baby powder on your penis and hanger and off you go!

Originally Posted by blink2000
Vacuum hangers have limited potential since you can’t go far in weight. I’m not sure it’s possible to go beyond 10lbs without serious fluid build-up.

There’s no limit to what you can do with a hanger, such as the Bib hanger. I think Bib was hanging 40lbs with it towards the end of his hanging career.

To make hanging effective, you need to work up to at least 10 hrs per week, and hit fatigue in your first couple sets.

You might want to consider reading everything on this link & re-evaluate your approach.
Most Important Hanging Threads
—Did you continue to build up in # sets/ and total weight each week
—Were your actually reaching fatigue in your first 1-2 sets
—Were you putting in 10+ hours at least in total hangtime
—Did you splt hanging between days/ nights

These are all factors that may help.

You may have to make sure you’ve done your homework/ studying—I think once you’ve done that you’ll know why you’re not gaining.

Also, Bib suggests not using complete rest days with hanging—& I agree with this particular philosophy. My ‘rest days’ are just on weekends where I try to hang maybe just 2 sets per day, that’s it (I may do more later, but that’s it for now). When you reach too much fatigue to continue hanging at one angle, you simply switch angles. As long as you don’t injure yourself, you can apply this. Your body can heal the stresses you put at one angle while you work on a new angle.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Well when I was hanging I wanted to hang for 8 hours a day, but with all the wrapping, pain and lose of feeling, I could only handle about 1.5 hours a day. I would split them up into 20 min sets. I didn’t have a bib, but I feel like I came damn close in replicating it, although I could be wrong.

I put up with lose of feeling and all that shit for a good 2 or 3 months, made a tiny bit of gains then felt it wasn’t worth losing SO much feeling. I just haven’t figured out a way to minimize the negatives. Trust me, I’ve read hundreds of pages on wrapping, talked to bib about the design, wrapping, etc., I just don’t know if I can get this type of hanger to work on my dick. I guess I was expecting more positive things about vacuum hangers. This blows…

Just use a vacuum hanger if that’s what your body needs.

Try to replace the need for high weight with more time for sets—if you have a lot of privacy time & you’re good at multi-tasking, perhaps you’ll do well on gains anyway.

Or you could always get a real bib hanger… in my opinion, it’s very reasonably priced, and it’s a great hanger, very safe/ very tested.

I hope you’re able to figure something out.

Originally Posted by blink2000
Just use a vacuum hanger if that’s what your body needs.

Try to replace the need for high weight with more time for sets—if you have a lot of privacy time & you’re good at multi-tasking, perhaps you’ll do well on gains anyway.

Or you could always get a real bib hanger… in my opinion, it’s very reasonably priced, and it’s a great hanger, very safe/ very tested.

I hope you’re able to figure something out.

I’ll make a vacuum hanger, probably had my mind made up when I started this thread anyway, hahah. Tps had an incredible thread on how to make silicon sleeves (Silicone Sleeves - Make your own) and this other guy (RoosterChallange) on mynewsize put together a how-to-make silicon sleeves instructional video to boot.

Good Luck :)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Tug Back Questiondevilknight666Penis Enlargement505-01-2007 03:04 AM
HangingSS4JelqPenis Hangers612-14-2006 11:07 PM
AI (Johan) Stretches & HangingjohnnyPenis Hangers1609-14-2002 04:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 PM.