Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Vac hanging problem

Vac hanging problem

I am hanging with a vac hanger from monkeybar and facing the following problem last week since I increased my weight to 11lbs (5kg). My glans get cold and they turn purple - black in color. I know that this problem occurs with many hangers. Does anyone who is vac. Hanging faced this problem and how did you solve it?
An accurate advice will be greatly appreciated. I really like hanging and do not want to quit it. Also I don’t want to switch to a new type of hanger like bib’s since I know that will spent so much time trying to find out how to wrap it better, get used to it etc etc.

Regards
Willing

Originally Posted by willing19762
I am hanging with a vac hanger from monkeybar and facing the following problem last week since I increased my weight to 11lbs (5kg). My glans get cold and they turn purple - black in color. I know that this problem occurs with many hangers. Does anyone who is vac. Hanging faced this problem and how did you solve it?
An accurate advice will be greatly appreciated. I really like hanging and do not want to quit it. Also I don’t want to switch to a new type of hanger like bib’s since I know that will spent so much time trying to find out how to wrap it better, get used to it etc etc.

Regards
Willing

How long are your hanging sets? Are you removing all air from the cylinder before using? What angles are you hanging at? Sounds like you may need to shorten your set time to prevent cold glans.

Originally Posted by willing19762
I am hanging with a vac hanger from monkeybar and facing the following problem last week since I increased my weight to 11lbs (5kg). My glans get cold and they turn purple - black in color. I know that this problem occurs with many hangers. Does anyone who is vac. Hanging faced this problem and how did you solve it?
An accurate advice will be greatly appreciated. I really like hanging and do not want to quit it. Also I don’t want to switch to a new type of hanger like bib’s since I know that will spent so much time trying to find out how to wrap it better, get used to it etc etc.

Regards
Willing


Black?!?! That’s dead tissue and obviously not good! A bit of purple is usually ok in my experience, though it means you have some excess blood in the head. I’m speaking from the perspective of traditional hanging and not vacuum so take that with a grain of salt.

Also the wrapping isn’t that big of a deal with traditional hanging. People make it FAR more difficult than it actually is.


Started hanging on 3/28/12 after minimal gains on the newbie routine. Still not discouraged! This game is 99.9% mental. Stick with it, gents.

After 1 month of hanging 5-6lbs BTC: 1/4" gain in BPEL and BPFSL!

Originally Posted by flimflam
Black?! That’s dead tissue and obviously not good! A bit of purple is usually ok in my experience, though it means you have some excess blood in the head. I’m speaking from the perspective of traditional hanging and not vacuum so take that with a grain of salt.

Also the wrapping isn’t that big of a deal with traditional hanging. People make it FAR more difficult than it actually is.

Flim, what do you wrap with and how long are the materials that you use?

Originally Posted by bacardi4every1

Flim, what do you wrap with and how long are the materials that you use?

Right now I hang with a Captains Wench, and I wrap with ONE strip of black Theraband that’s about 21” x 1.5” if I remember correctly. I use talc on my weenie before wrapping to keep the tband sticking to a minimum.


Started hanging on 3/28/12 after minimal gains on the newbie routine. Still not discouraged! This game is 99.9% mental. Stick with it, gents.

After 1 month of hanging 5-6lbs BTC: 1/4" gain in BPEL and BPFSL!

Originally Posted by bacardi4every1
How long are your hanging sets? Are you removing all air from the cylinder before using? What angles are you hanging at? Sounds like you may need to shorten your set time to prevent cold glans.

My sets last 20 minutes. I used to last for 30 minutes without any problems. I started facing this problem approx. One week after I started hanging in increased weight (11lbs).I am trying to remove all the air out of the cylinder. You can never be so sure if you have removed all the air. I am hanging BTC and SD.
Bacardi.. Even in the first 5 minutes the problem appears!1 Tried it yesterday.
Thinking to try the swim cap method and see how it works.
Already discussed with bib and thinking of ordering his hanger as well. Please note. I am not a psycho freak for trying so many things. It’s just like a hobby after so many years in PE.

I attempted 5kg with the VAC hanger and it does not stay on. For you, your glans turns purple. That’s a no go. That’s why I am receiving my bib starter today.

The VAC is a greater extender though.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hanging 101blink2000Penis Hangers35510-29-2017 06:56 PM
Hanging and ADSBugs BunnyPenis Enlargement1010-20-2010 01:41 AM
Hanging and Healing. In that order works better17mlPenis Hangers604-04-2010 03:08 PM
Hanging, hanging – my pain in the ass!JuriPenis Hangers1703-07-2009 02:38 AM
Problem with hanging deviceandgrowingPenis Hangers305-22-2007 02:18 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 PM.