Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Taking it too easy

Taking it too easy

I wonder if others on here think that part of the problem so many seem to have problems getting gains is because they’re taking it too easy on there penises. I know very few on here will have the time or inclination to hang 40 hrs. A week like Bib has done. But so many posts are from people who hang just a few lbs. For very short periods and seem to expect results. Of course it’s best to err on the side of safety but.Anyway just stating what I’m sure many here already think but how do you tell someone to work harder when there is always a chance for injury. Seems like alot of the big gainers were the type to hang pretty heavy and for quite a few sets. Hey I’m a noobie so what the hell do I know? I guess I’ll find out because I’m hanging 3 sets with 15 lbs. Consistantly. Will move up to 4 sets in another week or so. I have felt no ill affects whatsoever from my routine. I honestly think I’ll be seeing good results soon. If I do have bad reactions I’ll be sure to let you know if I’m still allowed to post after this.

I think an occasional intense “shocker” routine is good to break out of conditioning. But i don’t think constant intense workouts are good. Its also important to take a longer break between intense workouts. Give your dick a chance to rebuild.

Originally Posted by tinytim

I think an occasional intense “shocker” routine is good to break out of conditioning. But I don’t think constant intense workouts are good. It’s also important to take a longer break between intense workouts. Give your dick a chance to rebuild.

You are probably right. My impatience will probably be my undoing. But will try not to get too carried away.

Originally Posted by JD76
If I do have bad reactions I’ll be sure to let you know if I’m still allowed to post after this.

JD76,

BLASPHEMY!!!! Crucify him….

Um. What do you think was so potentially offending?

sheLovesIt

Breaks are good. Just stay focused.

JD76

I agree completely. As a 2.2” cemented gainer who hung 22.5# for 400 hours in less than a year in 2002-3. My gains kicked in at 17# which coincides with Bibs experience. Hung 4 or 5 @ 20 min sets each day using a BiB Original.

Originally Posted by bud_do
JD76

I agree completely. As a 2.2” cemented gainer who hung 22.5# for 400 hours in less than a year in 2002-3. My gains kicked in at 17# which coincides with Bibs experience. Hung 4 or 5 @ 20 min sets each day using a BiB Original.

Bud-do,I was wondering which angle you hang at. So far I’m sticking to SO long enough to hopefully see results.

Originally Posted by sheLovesIt
JD76,

BLASPHEMY!! Crucify him..

Um. What do you think was so potentially offending?

SheLovesIt

Just the fact that I was suggesting people might should increase their weight and time hanging. Thought some might feel that it was irresponsible and possibly dangerous. Not my intention of course!

Originally Posted by JD76
Just the fact that I was suggesting people might should increase their weight and time hanging. Thought some might feel that it was irresponsible and possibly dangerous. Not my intention of course!

No Bro:) it’s a known fact the more you hang the more your going to gain all the big gainers via hanging hung for long hours.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7

No Bro:) it’s a known fact the more you hang the more your going to gain all the big gainers via hanging hung for long hours.

Thanks Dino!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Taking Triblus and Effecting Natural Testosterone ProductionmrmarshmallowMale Supplements508-08-2006 07:29 AM
I am taking Celexa now...commanderblopMale Supplements1206-07-2006 12:07 AM
Cheap, Easy, No Wrap Wench ADSIkePenis Extenders2108-28-2005 04:41 AM
taking a day off from PERambonePenis Enlargement611-17-2004 04:57 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 PM.