Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Swelling in the penis - limits hanging.

12

Originally Posted by Renholder

Stressing about losing the erection usually makes it worse :D

Do you need to hang early in the morning?

Yeah, I know, it’s like a mental game trying to calm your dick down)) I usually watch a boring video to distract my mind)
I do need to hang in the morning, because of the schedule and also as I have noticed, after 3 p.m. My blood circulation changes and it is harder to hang.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Levko, Although the Bib Starter was designed to be as easy as possible on the circulatory and lymphatic systems of the penis, it by necessity causes trauma simply because it places the tissues under so much pressure.

Playing with the wrap might help. Also, playing with the top and bottom gaps may help. I found this configuration, /o\, to be much easier on the penis than either of these configurations: \o/ or |o|.

Another option is to switch to a vacuum hanger. With some practice, you can certainly hang 9#. If you learn how to wrap with a vacuum hanger, you can up to 15 or 20#. You may find that much more comfortable.

Also, avoid getting sucked in to the mentality that says that hanging always works and it’s a simple matter of physics. It is not. Hanging doesn’t work for everybody; it didn’t work for me. I say make some adjustments, give it some more time, and if you don’t see clear progress, switch to another form of PE.

Thanks for the valuable information. Ironically I think you have acquired this exact mentality)

By the way, you guys seems like having a lot of practical knowledge. Does anyone know of working supplements o increase the healing process in my type of injury. I’ve been reading about L-arginine, but as far as I understand it just promotes the blood flow and reduces the clot forming blood platelets. I would think in my case I would like the supplement to increase the formation of platelets to repair the broken capillaries.

Vitamin C might help.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

One thing don’t see mentioned here is whether it is really necessary to remove the hanger between sets. I don’t.

One of the problems might be that when you remove the hanger and do a few jelq’s what’s happening is a plumping of the shaft which just makes the effort to wrap and apply the hanger difficult. It also makes it more difficult for the hanger to get a grip again.

What I do is just loosen the hanger enough to take the pressure off. Then I might squeeze my glan if it is engorged (usually is) then just let the fresh blood oxygenate things until I’m good and pink again. Now I’ll just tighten the clamp for another set. I can do 3 or 4 sets in a row easy this way. The no tension state only needs to be 5 or 10 minutes, so I can do 3-20 minute sets in an hour to an hour/half. If my glan swells during the time-out I’ll just squeeze it down before tightening. Your glan should be soft when the hanger is tight.

When the hanger comes off I’ll keep the wrap on for a while but usually I”ll have a pretty beat-up looking dick anyway. That condition goes way rather quickly though.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Very, very insightful tips. Thank you all very much. However I am still in the repair stage. After couple of days off, red spot on the glands appeared when before there were none, so I am assuming there was some blood leakage inside which became apparent in the repair stage. Now it all goes away, hate to wait though))

Originally Posted by Monty:
One thing don’t see mentioned here is whether it is really necessary to remove the hanger between sets. I don’t.

One of the problems might be that when you remove the hanger and do a few jelq’s what’s happening is a plumping of the shaft which just makes the effort to wrap and apply the hanger difficult. It also makes it more difficult for the hanger to get a grip again.

What I do is just loosen the hanger enough to take the pressure off. Then I might squeeze my glan if it is engorged (usually is) then just let the fresh blood oxygenate things until I’m good and pink again. Now I’ll just tighten the clamp for another set. I can do 3 or 4 sets in a row easy this way. The no tension state only needs to be 5 or 10 minutes, so I can do 3-20 minute sets in an hour to an hour/half. If my glan swells during the time-out I’ll just squeeze it down before tightening. Your glan should be soft when the hanger is tight.

When the hanger comes off I’ll keep the wrap on for a while but usually I”ll have a pretty beat-up looking dick anyway. That condition goes way rather quickly though.

Very very tempting technique to try , since saving time is my main issue. I would also imagine that I would reach fatigue a lot faster and more efficient if I wouldn’t have to spend so much time in between sets. But I don’t know, I kind of got this mentality that we have to massage our dick in between sets and leave it alone completely.) However looking at your stats you have achieved amazing gains, so your way is not a theory indeed.

I don`t get any plumpness from jelqing in between sets. Some of the time my penis just rests while heating it with my heating pad. Something I think is highly beneficial.

I feel that for me, the jelqing in between is necessary to restore circulation, especially when my attachment has not been completely perfect and my head starts going numb at the end of the set.

But sure, if you feel that you can keep the hanger on AND restore circulation (you can do BTB jelqs with the hanger on), it is definitely worth a shot.

I’ve never felt that circulation was something that I needed to worry about. If my glan became pink after a couple of minutes then I assumed that anything in between got what it needed :D


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Good post Monte, I will try your hanging technique, thanks. You still gaining by the way?

I got laid off a couple of months ago and so I started a consistent routine again. I’ve gained 1/4” in the last 5 weeks and the gains are looking very good for 1/2” in the next couple of weeks as well, so I’m excited to get back in my Bib. So far I’m just doing 2 to 3 sets a day. I might be doing more then that but 3 sets takes a lot of time out of a day as it is.

I’m seriously looking to clear 9” very soon. Watch my signature I’ll be jumping for joy when that happens.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

It’s f.. Pissing me off. I’ve put PE aside for 2 weeks and recovered. Starting this week I was very careful, writing down every measurement in a successful set. It was obvious I found a perfectly comfortable position for hanging. I hang easily without much swelling, with almost no pressure on the head(even thou I found that only attaching hanger 2 inches behind the head allows me to achieve this comfort). But nevertheless usually on the 3-4 set something happens and suddenly I feel warmth inside of penis instead of cold and something changes: I kind of loose sensitivity in the penis and the consistency of corpus cavernosum changes as I touch it(becomes too spongy instead of being firm). I don’t understand, I am f.. Confused.Maybe it is not too serious, maybe it’s just the circulation in the penis changes due to an unusual stress, maybe it is just the fact that I get scared overstimulates my imagination. However it might be that the capillary walls become so thin(due to cold ice applied in between sets ) that they finally break causin minor but constant internal leakage. I can’t imagine PE without hanging, this is the only exercise that gives real results, especially when my ligs became so strong.

Now, 20 minutes later penis became shrank and too firm, so the injury is probable(

Originally Posted by Monty:
I got laid off a couple of months ago and so I started a consistent routine again. I’ve gained 1/4” in the last 5 weeks and the gains are looking very good for 1/2” in the next couple of weeks as well, so I’m excited to get back in my Bib. So far I’m just doing 2 to 3 sets a day. I might be doing more then that but 3 sets takes a lot of time out of a day as it is.
I’m seriously looking to clear 9” very soon. Watch my signature I’ll be jumping for joy when that happens.

Damn your PE weights obviously do really help. I am trying to use them more. Would you consider posting pics up?

Levko,

Why the hell are you using ICE on your penis between sets?

3-4 sets might be too much for you just starting out again. The fact that you have had an injury should make you thread even more carefully. What weight are you using?

Regarding hanging as a PE method, know that there are just as many guys who have reached their length goals without hanging. I don`t have any statistics on this, but you can be sure that not everyone used hanging. Have you considered pumping?

The fact that your penis shrinks after a hanging session is completely normal and not a sign of injury, unless there is something else that makes you concerned.

I always shrink after hanging, but usually put on an ADS to heal in the lenghtened state.

Renholder

Originally Posted by Renholder
Levko,

Why the hell are you using ICE on your penis between sets?

3-4 sets might be too much for you just starting out again. The fact that you have had an injury should make you thread even more carefully. What weight are you using?

Regarding hanging as a PE method, know that there are just as many guys who have reached their length goals without hanging. I don`t have any statistics on this, but you can be sure that not everyone used hanging. Have you considered pumping?

The fact that your penis shrinks after a hanging session is completely normal and not a sign of injury, unless there is something else that makes you concerned.

I always shrink after hanging, but usually put on an ADS to heal in the lenghtened state.

Renholder

I thought it was your suggestion to use ice cubes on the balls and actually it proved to be very effective: the wasted time between the sets reduced from 45-60 min to 10-15 min. My weight right now is 9.47 pounds(I can’t seem to find info on what is the max weight Bib starter supports). I have learned that I have to get the fatigue preferably on the second set, so this is the weight I have to use for now to achieve that(unfortunately I have noticed that when before I hanged with the same low weight for weeks and still had the effect I needed, now I have to bump up the weight twice a week to counteract the strength of my ligaments) I think this happens because of the counterproductive way I PE, due to my injuries - 1 day on/2-3 days off. As far as shrinkage goes, you are right, but my dick goes from being shrank to being spongy and back plus I feel certain pain and discomfort and my erections don’t go 100% so I am pretty positive I’ve got injured again.(
I am considering a vacuum hanger as my only alternative. However If I don’t decondition my ligs I doubt that 15 pounds will be enough for me soon. Sorry for my English, guys.

I think I just got enlightened in the shower. I am pretty sure my problem is a lot more newbiesh then I make it to be. As I recall I always ataching hanger far from the head. And as hobby has mentioned :

Originally Posted by hobby
If you are attaching nearer the base and tightening enough so that the CC’s are supporting the load, you’re essentially doing Extreme Uli’s, which would explain the skin bloating. Everything in front of the hanger is under pressure
Since this seems to be more of a hanging issue than an “injury,” I’m moving this thread to the hanging forum. It should get more exposure there and hopefully more input.

So I am doing extreme Ulis for 20+ minutes with semi-flaccid penis, which in the beginning of my PE carrier when weights were low, my CC’s could sustain and now they can’t. Now the question is how can I hang closer to the head, because my head is so small, and I remember when I have tried, the hanger would just slip right off? Also based on my feelings I was inclined to think that head is more sensitive to the pressure then CC, now it seems to be the opposite? Thank you so much guys fro having patience for my newbie questions.

Okay, so you are using ice on your balls :)

I thought you were using them on your shaft, which is not smart in my opinion. That`s why I asked ;)

Read my thread in these forums about hanger attachment. There is a lot of info there. The size of your head should not be a problem at all if you grasp the structures correctly.

It seems to me that you are in a hurry to get going with your hanging, which is understandable, but just remember that if you mess up or injure yourself you might get permanent damage or have to undertake a long break.

I would seriously consider using an ADS in combination with your hanging. It is most likely the missing factor for guys that are not able to hang all day long like Bib did.

Oh, and take a look at Bib`s forums. There is a guy there who posted a video about how he attaches his Bib. It might help you.

Renholder

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 AM.