Stealth Sitting Technique - XSleeve + Weight
I don’t think this has been discussed anywhere else, but today I discovered, for the first time for me at least, a way to hang, at work, with the device AND your penis still being in your pants. I’m super excited!
1. I recommend you wear boxer briefs, long johns, or something tight but loose enough to catch the weight just in case it falls off while you are walking.
2. Pull, in my case boxer briefs, down to your upper thigh. You can do this in the bathroom. They should be down enough where you can pull your penis between your legs while sitting and it is able to hang unobstructed.
3. Put on the XSleeve and weight device and tuck it back in your pants. I let mine hand down in my boxer briefs so it isn’t flopping all around as I walk back to my cube.
3. Go back to your desk, hopefully you are in a cube or this step will have to be done in the bathroom too, and pull your penis behind your boxer briefs so it is able to hang freely when you sit down.
4. Pull your pants/slacks down below you waist or right on the top of your butt. You are trying to create some room in your pants/slacks.
5. Reach down and pull your penis, with the device on, behind your boxer briefs so that when you sit down it hangs freely.
6. Sit on the edge of your chair, up tall and straight.
7. Now, grab your slacks at the knees and pull towards you to make some more room. This extra room from pulling you slacks down and up, should create more room in the ass of your slacks.
8. By now, you should start to feel the XSleeve and weight hanging freely. If you need to adjust the extra room in the seat of your pants do so. Make sure you have created enough room so the XSleeve and weight hang freely,
You may also have to shift your balls to one side, I did, so you get a better hang. After about 30 minutes I could really feel the hang and after an hour my penis felt fatigue. I was still getting circulation in my penis too, no coldness. During bathroom breaks I readjust in a stall and jelq some. I definitely got a great stretch today!
Try this out guys and let me know how it works!
Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" EG; Current: 7.8" (19.5 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.3" EG; Gains: 1.05" (2.625 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.3" EG
Short-term goal: 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 5.5" EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG