Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Some Discoloration and Fluid Buildup.

Some Discoloration and Fluid Buildup.

I use Monty’s bracket and bungee cord attachment to hang. The tension in the bungee cord acts as the resistance instead of weight. Lately I’ve moved up to what would be the equivalent of 8lbs in weight. Ever since I starting hanging the head got a little purple, but with this move up in tension it seems to stay for awhile even after I tae of the claps and wench.

I do 6 sets per day SO. It seems lie I’m grabbing the internal structures, but I don’t really feel fatigue. I’m thinking fatigue only really sets in when BTC hanging. The wrap (HTW and piece of Theraband) gets pushed up towards the head and creates what I would call a pressure line. A line about halfway up the head when most of the wrap is exerting pressure and above that line is what gets a little discolored. I’m also getting a little fluid buildup slight beneath the circ scar on the underside of the penis. I’m been messing with the grippers on the wench, but the problems still occur.

So my questions are: Do these things normally occur when you use 8lbs or more? Is there a way to stop these things from happening? Could the problem be the wench and should I look into a Bib hanger? Thanks for your help.

For me the Bib hanger has a steep learning curve. I haven’t come close to mastering it after months. Maybe I’m just slow..

If your current setup is causing problems and you don’t know solutions to fix them, and your apparatus can’t cause fatigue nor have more weight then yes maybe an idea to look for another gadget to help.

I have this exact problem, using the Bib Starter, hanging straight-down as well. Half of my unit (the half deprived of oxygen) is almost completely purple now. I have fluid building up mid-shaft as well. I can’t stop because the tunica will heal, but I feel like I’m dying and it looks like this will end up becoming permanent. I’m only using 5lbs and only going for ten to fifteen minute sets. I managed to hang for at least 2 to almost 4 hours per day for the last week.

What on Earth should I do?

UnemployedPEguy maybe you added sets to quickly. You should only add one set ontop of your routine per week if you’re not reaching fatigue.

Originally Posted by unemployedPEguy
I have this exact problem, using the Bib Starter, hanging straight-down as well. Half of my unit (the half deprived of oxygen) is almost completely purple now. I have fluid building up mid-shaft as well. I can’t stop because the tunica will heal, but I feel like I’m dying and it looks like this will end up becoming permanent. I’m only using 5lbs and only going for ten to fifteen minute sets. I managed to hang for at least 2 to almost 4 hours per day for the last week.

What on Earth should I do?


It sounds like your in a rush. If you have read a lot of hanging threads you should know that this is not a race.

I would stop for now and let yourself heal, feeling like your dying is not good.

When did you start hanging?
Did you do the newbie routine first?
If you are only conditioned enough to do 10-15mins, why are you doing 2 to 4 hrs per day?

Originally Posted by growingeveryday
I use Monty’s bracket and bungee cord attachment to hang. The tension in the bungee cord acts as the resistance instead of weight. Lately I’ve moved up to what would be the equivalent of 8lbs in weight. Ever since I starting hanging the head got a little purple, but with this move up in tension it seems to stay for awhile even after I tae of the claps and wench.

I do 6 sets per day SO. It seems lie I’m grabbing the internal structures, but I don’t really feel fatigue. I’m thinking fatigue only really sets in when BTC hanging. The wrap (HTW and piece of Theraband) gets pushed up towards the head and creates what I would call a pressure line. A line about halfway up the head when most of the wrap is exerting pressure and above that line is what gets a little discolored. I’m also getting a little fluid buildup slight beneath the circ scar on the underside of the penis. I’m been messing with the grippers on the wench, but the problems still occur.

So my questions are: Do these things normally occur when you use 8lbs or more? Is there a way to stop these things from happening? Could the problem be the wench and should I look into a Bib hanger? Thanks for your help.

I used a wench before I got a bib. It was fine upto 12-14lbs. It sounds like your wrap is slipping, have you tried wrapping different ways. There is loads of good advice on wrapping for cut guys.

Are you letting the wench ride too far forward? Or is the top of the grippers possibly sitting on the circ scar? I’m not circumcised so I’m probably not the best person to offer advice.

Thanks for the replies.

I’ve taken the day off and 75-80% of the discolouration has gone, and I’m feeling a little better. I forgot to mention that I’m not cut and the purple is mainly in the loose skin that falls over the glans.

I’ve been hanging since the 4th of January this year. I wouldn’t mind posting my entire log, but I’m not allowed to create threads in the progress forum yet. I have collected over 36 hours under load.
I was jelqing for 30-45 minutes per day for four months before starting hanging.
I was only doing 10-15 minutes because I thought any longer would cause more discoloration.

Well it sounds like you are trying to hang for too long. I’m not very good at the injury advice, but some may advise you to take a week off. This is why slow is better, and you should drop the weight when you come back. The funny thing with hanging, is that more weight/time does not necessarily equal more gains, especially when you start. There are newbie gains to be had before you over strengthen your tissues.

Over doing it can lead to injuries and negative PIs. Both of these can put gains on hold. I meant to ask in the last post, but forgot. How are your PIs?

I would drop back to 2* 20 mins or maybe 3*15 mins if you dont wont to do 20 min sets. Do this twice a day, once in the morning and once late afternoon/evening. Then either up the weight or up the sets each week.

Also next time it would be better to start your own thread as we have hijacked growingeveryday’s thread.

Originally Posted by stuzilla
I used a wench before I got a bib. It was fine upto 12-14lbs. It sounds like your wrap is slipping, have you tried wrapping different ways. There is loads of good advice on wrapping for cut guys.

Are you letting the wench ride too far forward? Or is the top of the grippers possibly sitting on the circ scar? I’m not circumcised so I’m probably not the best person to offer advice.

I don’t think my wrap is slipping, but it could be. Each time I attach the hanger I use a ruler, so I have at least 1.25 inches between the top of the hanger and the corona.

I have tried to left off the tension at the 7 and 14 minute marks for about ten seconds and squeeze the blood out of the head. I still seem to get that pressure line on the head though, where the wrap ends up pushing against. It just seems likes it’s impossible to keep the blood from going to the head and building up pressure.

I’ve gotten red spots on the tip of the head and underside circ scar where the fluid builds up, so I had to take a off a couple times so that would clear up. I use a HTW and a piece of Theraband and when I attach and pull on the bungee (analogous to hanging weight) the skin (and I guess “inner structures”) go towards the head. So the underside area bunches up beneath the head and I think that is what causes the fluid buildup, but I’m not sure how to correct the problem.

Responses from anybody would be good. It seems more than one person usually has a problem, so maybe some answer can help multiple people. Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by growingeveryday
I don’t think my wrap is slipping, but it could be. Each time I attach the hanger I use a ruler, so I have at least 1.25 inches between the top of the hanger and the corona.

I have tried to left off the tension at the 7 and 14 minute marks for about ten seconds and squeeze the blood out of the head. I still seem to get that pressure line on the head though, where the wrap ends up pushing against. It just seems likes it’s impossible to keep the blood from going to the head and building up pressure.

I’ve gotten red spots on the tip of the head and underside circ scar where the fluid builds up, so I had to take a off a couple times so that would clear up. I use a HTW and a piece of Theraband and when I attach and pull on the bungee (analogous to hanging weight) the skin (and I guess “inner structures”) go towards the head. So the underside area bunches up beneath the head and I think that is what causes the fluid buildup, but I’m not sure how to correct the problem.

Responses from anybody would be good. It seems more than one person usually has a problem, so maybe some answer can help multiple people. Any help is appreciated.


It could be that you have upped the weight (tension) too much. With jelqing, you get the red spots by being over zealous with squeezing. It maybe that your tissues just aren’t conditioned enough for the weight you are hanging. When I was using my wench I found that at around the 7/8lb mark I had to go down in weight a couple of times because of discomfort. At the time I felt like I would never be able to get above 8lbs, but I did eventually. Just because you were comfortable with a weight yesterday, doesnt mean it will be the same today.

I’ve had a search around, there is a bit on what happens with the Bib, but the wench is a bit different. The main thing is to squeeze the blood out, but, from your post, you are aware of this.

This thread discusses the possible side effects of continuing to pe with these symptoms.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Pumping to reduce discolorationjoshmoPenis Pumps2110-25-2013 06:09 PM
Lymph Buildup = hindered gainsMustBeDreamingPenis Enlargement2112-08-2007 12:22 AM
Suction causing too much discolorationphantasmPenis Enlargement406-02-2006 01:28 AM
Pumping and fluid buildupLoveMusclePenis Pumps206-20-2005 12:44 PM
My solution for discoloration2in2002Injuries and Treatments2606-26-2004 01:55 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 AM.