Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Sizewarrior

Sizewarrior

Hello,

This hanger: http://www.sizewarrior.com/

Seems pretty comfortable for uncut guys. It looks like you may keep your foreskin rolled back easily.

What are your opinions guys


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Looks like a snake hanger or whatever kingsnake used. He gained from it but I don’t know about buying it when you could make one


My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup My Log

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... Restart PE in late 10/2013... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG

Originally Posted by longerstretch
Looks like a snake hanger or whatever kingsnake used. He gained from it but I don’t know about buying it when you could make one

damn dude you really gained 2.75 inches? thats amazing, if i did that my life would be changed lol


Initial size: 5.75 NPBEL, 4.5 EG, 6.15 BPEL

Short Term Goal: 6.5 NBPEL x 5 EG, Long Term Goal: 7.25 x 5.5 (will donate $1000 to thunders if this happens, will also never complain about anything again in my life)

From the pictures it looks very uncomfortable and even dangerous.

FWIW, I just ordered a new Bib Starter. I think it’s as comfortable as hanging weights from your penis can be once you learn how to use it properly. Never understood the issue with cut/uncut when it comes to hanging either…

I hanging with my foreskin pulled forward. No issues…

You could def make that at home. In fact, that thing looks home made! God, talk about a long form sales page!


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Hanging being uncut

Originally Posted by Renholder
From the pictures it looks very uncomfortable and even dangerous.

FWIW, I just ordered a new Bib Starter. I think it’s as comfortable as hanging weights from your penis can be once you learn how to use it properly. Never understood the issue with cut/uncut when it comes to hanging either..

I hanging with my foreskin pulled forward. No issues..

Hi Renholder,

I also have the Bibstarter but I bought like two years ago. How does the new one differ form the old one? Do you have a picture?

So you are uncut and don’t have issues with hanging? How do you keep the foreskin back set after set? I think it requires rewrapping every set if I am not wrong?
If one wants to make gains, he needs to put in like 2 hours of effective hanging time. So like 6 x 20 min set. 6 times rewrapping sounds dull.


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by q92
Hi Renholder,

I also have the Bibstarter but I bought like two years ago. How does the new one differ form the old one? Do you have a picture?

So you are uncut and don’t have issues with hanging? How do you keep the foreskin back set after set? I think it requires rewrapping every set if I am not wrong?
If one wants to make gains, he needs to put in like 2 hours of effective hanging time. So like 6 x 20 min set. 6 times rewrapping sounds dull.

1. I think it’s the same? I’m ordering a new one because I had an accident and destroyed my Bib myself. I’m not aware of any new models.

2. Yes, I’m uncut and I hang comfortably. The key is a good wrap and clamping down properly (grasping internals, not skin).

3. You might need to rewrap and you might not. I tend to rewrap, but I spend like 20-30 seconds doing so, so it’s not a big deal for me.

4. You’ll probably get away with less than 6 x 20 minutes. I used to average 4 sets in my gain periods.

5. PE IS dull. It’s work. Benefits come to those who pay their dues. :)

Thanks for the answer.

What were your gains and what weight did it take to gain


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Tried the BibStarter

I tried the Bib. I wrapped with a two inches wide wrap of an old T-shirt. I retract foreskin and I wrap quite tight to keep it back.. Then I use a green rehabilitation elastic strap (the least strong, there is also pink and blue) and I wrap it around also a bit tight.

The widest side part of The BibStarter faces the glans and the narrowest side is higher. I noticed the glans swells and get numb which actually helps preventing the hanger from slipping. I am not sure if that’s safe.


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Hi,

I can tell you’re FAR from doing this correctly. Where’s the Theraband? In my experience:

- You need a soft cloth underneath (t-shirt material or thinner) and Theraband over that. You shouldn’t need a very thick wrap.

- The wrap should sit by itself, i.e., not slide, but it should NOT be tight. Slightly loose wrap. Tight hanger.

- The hanger should at first be clamped down like 25-30% of maximum force. When this is done, pull the hanger with your hands to toward your head. This is done gently, but the idea is to simulate a tug like with the weights such that your hanger properly grasps your internal structures. You will KNOW when you do this correctly.

When this is done, THEN, clamp down the hanger all the way to 100%. It might not have to be supertight though.

Please read this thread:

How I attach the hanger!

I recommend all new hangers to try hanging straight out because it’s the most honest position to reveal any hanging inefficiencies. When you hang straight down or BTC, your skin will stop the hanger from sliding towards the head. The result is that you never learn proper hanging technique, IMO. I thought I could hang before I tried straight out.

Originally Posted by Renholder
Hi,

I can tell you’re FAR from doing this correctly. Where’s the Theraband? In my experience:

- You need a soft cloth underneath (t-shirt material or thinner) and Theraband over that. You shouldn’t need a very thick wrap.

- The wrap should sit by itself, i.e., not slide, but it should NOT be tight. Slightly loose wrap. Tight hanger.

- The hanger should at first be clamped down like 25-30% of maximum force. When this is done, pull the hanger with your hands to toward your head. This is done gently, but the idea is to simulate a tug like with the weights such that your hanger properly grasps your internal structures. You will KNOW when you do this correctly.

When this is done, THEN, clamp down the hanger all the way to 100%. It might not have to be supertight though.

Please read this thread:

How I attach the hanger!

I recommend all new hangers to try hanging straight out because it’s the most honest position to reveal any hanging inefficiencies. When you hang straight down or BTC, your skin will stop the hanger from sliding towards the head. The result is that you never learn proper hanging technique, IMO. I thought I could hang before I tried straight out.


I have the Foot Plus. I don’t really use it anymore, because I have an LG vac hanger. I’m about to start back using the Foot Plus hanger, but I wanted to melt the two pieces together. It comes in two different sizes, but they don’t differ much. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Renholder
I recommend all new hangers to try hanging straight out because it’s the most honest position to reveal any hanging inefficiencies. When you hang straight down or BTC, your skin will stop the hanger from sliding towards the head. The result is that you never learn proper hanging technique, IMO. I thought I could hang before I tried straight out.

This is great advice for all hangers. My first couple of SO sessions were a real eye opener after months of SD.


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

150 bucks for that? No thanks. Looks like they spent more time and money on their web page than the product,

Originally Posted by bdpreddit
150 bucks for that? No thanks. Looks like they spent more time and money on their web page than the product,

Yes, lots of time writing. Very little time editing though.

Can’t hate on their entrepreneurial spirit, but that thing looks like a POS Bib homebrew!


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Originally Posted by longerstretch
Looks like a snake hanger or whatever kingsnake used. He gained from it but I don’t know about buying it when you could make one

I thought Kingsnake used a vac hanger? He is the spokesperson for LG I believe.


Current BPEL: 5.5" Start BPEL: 5 .25"

BPEL Gains So Far: .25"

Goal: BPEL 7.5"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Homemade Hanger Models and InstructionsBibPenis Hangers20911-06-2018 10:33 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36 AM.