Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Shilow's thoughts on hanging.

12

Shilow's thoughts on hanging.

Hanging has always been about the reduction of friction and having sufficient surface area to provide a significant mechanical advantage to support ever increasing forces e.g. It is easier to grasp a large diameter rope than a small diameter rope. Penis anatomy does not allow for grasping internal structures, it would be analogous to grabbing the internal structures of jell-o. All hangers form a “tourniquet-like” pinch that form a cylindrical collar that will not move past a certain point due to a larger diameter below (or plugged tissue).

So, in-order to posit the best hanging results it is suggested to have a semi-engorged penis (increased surface area) and a wide cylindrical collar (reduce friction/increased mechanical advantage).

You could say the increase in static friction but I was referring to the reduction in sliding friction. If the restraining element is allowed to slide than skin pinching and stinging is the result.

Originally Posted by JackFlack

Hanging has always been about the reduction of friction and having sufficient surface area to provide a significant mechanical advantage to support ever increasing forces e.g. It is easier to grasp a large diameter rope than a small diameter rope. Penis anatomy does not allow for grasping internal structures, it would be analogous to grabbing the internal structures of jell-o. All hangers form a “tourniquet-like” pinch that form a cylindrical collar that will not move past a certain point due to a larger diameter below (or plugged tissue).

So, in-order to posit the best hanging results it is suggested to have a semi-engorged penis (increased surface area) and a wide cylindrical collar (reduce friction/increased mechanical advantage).

I’m not sure what girth has to do with it. As long as the hanger is sized appropriately for the shaft it attaches to, it seems that the mechanics would work out fine.

I also don’t see why having a clamp with a bigger surface area would help. I think it would be just the opposite. A smaller hanger would create greater pressure against the shaft for the same tightening force (pressure equals force per unit area). I think the smaller clamp would be more effective, as long as it could remain comfortable.

I do largely agree with what you said about the “cylindrical collar,” but I don’t think it’s quite tournequet-like. The object isn’t to cut off circulation but to reduce the rate of blood outflow to keep the “plug” from deflating.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Jack,

how do you propose keeping the penis semi-engorged while attaching the hanger? Or keep it semi-engorged while hanging?

I don’t understand what you mean by internal structures being jello, it the internal structures (tunica, arteries, veins etc) that are the limiting factor after all?


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

The hanger, in a sense, turns the penis into an hour-glass and it supports weight by producing a collar that will not slip over the larger circumference (plug). I find by engorging the penis, the greater mass allows for more comfortable hanging of increased weights. The larger hanger is another comfort issue for me, the small collar can produce ligature marks; whereas, the wider band or collar distributes pressure over a larger area and reduces the chance for discoloration and bruising.

It is easy keeping a semi-engorged penis, just shake it out a little and allow tumescence to takeover. While hanging it is not necessary to keep it engorged, just let it assume a normative state. The engorgement is a way of allowing your inner penis to expose as much as possible and facilitate new length by hanging from a point of your penis’ current maximum extension.

I believe that almost all new erection size is obtained from exposing the “hidden” inner penis. I referred to the penis as “jello” because there is nothing to “hang” onto, in terms of a specific anatomical component. That was the nature of this thread and there are some misconceptions about the functional methodology for hanging. I think some people get to hung-up on “stretching skin” vs stretching other physiology, when you hang you cannot help but stretch skin (this is a good thing; you want to stretch anything that will stretch), the unfortunate thing is that there is nothing much in that gelatin that will permanently deform from aggressive hanging (except the skin).

Originally Posted by JackFlack

The larger hanger is another comfort issue for me, the small collar can produce ligature marks; whereas, the wider band or collar distributes pressure over a larger area and reduces the chance for discoloration and bruising.

Are you speaking from experience or speculation?

My discoloration happens in front of the hanger, not on the skin normally held within the hanger. I received very bad discoloration when hanging with a conventional Bib Hanger, which is nearly 4” long. So far, my discoloration is much less with my Wenchette, which is only 1” long.

Originally Posted by JackFlack

It is easy keeping a semi-engorged penis, just shake it out a little and allow tumescence to takeover. While hanging it is not necessary to keep it engorged, just let it assume a normative state. The engorgement is a way of allowing your inner penis to expose as much as possible and facilitate new length by hanging from a point of your penis’ current maximum extension.

I disagree. I think slight engorgement is important only to give the hanger a “shoulder” to push against. I don’t think there is any advantage to having engorgement in the base or mid-shaft. In fact, I suspect it may be counterproductive and probably unsafe, except perhaps when hanging at approximately the same angle as one’s normal erection.

Originally Posted by JackFlask

I believe that almost all new erection size is obtained from exposing the “hidden” inner penis. I referred to the penis as “jello” because there is nothing to “hang” onto, in terms of a specific anatomical component. That was the nature of this thread and there are some misconceptions about the functional methodology for hanging. I think some people get to hung-up on “stretching skin” vs stretching other physiology, when you hang you cannot help but stretch skin (this is a good thing; you want to stretch anything that will stretch), the unfortunate thing is that there is nothing much in that gelatin that will permanently deform from aggressive hanging (except the skin).

I hope you’re wrong, and I certainly think you are. Because the hanger does rest against a plug or shoulder, force from the weight is transmitted to the internal structures. The path is a little confusing, but it happens. First, the weight presses forward and forms a pressurized plug. Second, the plug pulls on the internal structures (CCs, tunica). Skin stretch certainly occurs, but usually accounts for less than 5#.

Shilow, is that you?


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.


Last edited by ModestoMan : 02-13-2006 at .

I agree that engorgement gives the hanger a plug to seat against to support weight. The hanger is only effective in terms of pulling against the most resistive structure. The CC and tunica are not affected by hanging in my opinion because they do not have a chance to interplay against the resistive internal spine and ligatures, what is affected are attachment points (ligatures & skin). Ligatures respond by weakening (virtually no lengthening) and the skin responds by permanently stretching (as evidenced by the turkey neck appearance). The CC and tunica are protected by more robust structures and do not get “hit” by hanging.

Ligatures will also thicken a degree and result in thickening at the base of the penis. This is a reason I like engorgement because base becomes more robust and allows for more comfort when resisting heavier weights. The weakening allows for the erection pressure to respond with increased exposure of the inner penis and an increased intake of blood.

Originally Posted by JackFlack

The CC and tunica are not affected by hanging in my opinion because they do not have a chance to interplay against the resistive internal spine and ligatures, what is affected are attachment points (ligatures & skin).

Then why do I feel sore behind my balls and into my pelvic bones (the ones I sit on) when I hang SO? I believe it’s because the CCs are being pulled, which stresses their attachment points to the pelvis.

What do you mean by “internal spine” and “ligatures?” I cannot identify these structures by name on an anatomy drawing.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

In my opinion, you should never hang SO because your in a contracted state and your posture is fighting your penis’ ability to lengthen, ligatures are contracted and working against elongation. By “internal spine,” I speak of suspensory ligature and fibrous tissue that keeps your penis from falling off. Also, connective tissue to the glans (these structures prevent damage or excessive stretching of the tunica and CC).

JackFlack:

My experience is different. Although one’s penis is retracted into the body when one is sitting, that can actually work to one’s advantage because the same amount of skin covers a smaller shaft. Therefore, much less skin is stretched when hanging SO than at lower angles, such as BTC. This means that more of the weight is coupled to the shaft for a more effective hang. Of course, the external portion of the penis is shortened in this position, but I don’t see that as a problem since the total shaft is getting an excellent stretch.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Here we have a fundamental difference of opinion, I would conjecture that the shaft is never changing at least the exposed shaft. When you hang in a SO configuration you are creating right angles to the attachment points, this is a big “no-no” in my way of thinking. You must concentrate on straight lines as extended down the plane of a flaccid member, in this way you maximize elongation and exposure of the inner penis.

When the ligatures are contracted you are working against two anchor points instead of one. If you can remember the experience of a “hummer” while driving your ride, the girl must snorkel down to reach your contracted erection. It is restricted by the ligature as well as truncated by the abdominal position; everything is receding and short changing the chauffeur.

MM, you believe the shaft can be deformed or incrementally enhanced, in my experience this is an almost impossible outcome. The penis cannot be deformed in this fashion, if it could most of us regular hangers would have phallus’ reaching our knee caps. For the majority of us the length gains will be a result of inner penis recovery.

Could we please have JF:s posts (and related answers) moved to a new thread called “Hanging according to JackFlack”? I think they are worthy of being dealt with all on their own.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Shaft Exit Point from the Body and BTC HangingHairyGuyPenis Hangers3605-03-2006 01:12 PM
Random thoughts and tipsBibPenis Hangers910-28-2003 04:19 AM
knot from hanging?g8882002Penis Hangers709-18-2003 07:39 PM
AI (Johan) Stretches & HangingjohnnyPenis Hangers1609-14-2002 04:29 PM
Thoughts after 3 weeks of hangingswisslunaticPenis Hangers201-27-2002 11:25 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 PM.