Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ridiculous results

12

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again but expect to get different results. If I were you, I wouldn’t increase the weight any more.

Consider changing hangers. My Wenchette is only 1” wide and gives one hell of a tunica stretch. It’s small width also allows me to use fulcrums easily. TPS’s new stretcher looks awesome, as well.

Consider dropping way back in weight. Use fulcrums and sideways stretching to isolate small regions of tissue. The smaller the tissue, the less weight required to stretch it. Don’t try to grow your whole dick at once. Work on left-top, then right-top, and so forth. Spend enough time on each section to make a significant difference before moving on (like, a week or 2).

Figure out a way of hanging that fits with your lifestyle. The idea is to sacrifice as little as you need to so that you don’t get frustrated.

Experiment with heat—especially removing heat and allowing your tissues to cool while the weight is still applied.

Think about stretching your dick as you would think of stretching your hamstrings. You want to feel a nice tug that gently unravels the tissue. Any more than that and the tissue will fight back.

Learn your own penis and trust your instincts regarding what will make it grow. Determine your own limiting factors. Don’t declare war on those factors; rather, develop a program that will gently coax those factors into growing.

Finally, don’t punish yourself for having a bad attitude. PE has not worked for you so far. It’s not your fault. However, I would strongly encourage you to celebrate even the slightest amount of progress.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

You should not continue hanging at those weight levels, the amount of weight being hanged will not correlate with some size increment. You must evaluate your potential for length gains and proceed with a sane approach, it maybe that there is no inner penis to be exposed.

The idea with hanging is to reduce resistance of the surrounding tissue to expansion; not to permanently deform or excessively stretch (change the shape) the attachment points. With excessive weight you are doing more harm than good since the ligatures will respond by contracting (to save the fellow from falling off). Your, in effect, working on shortening your penis.

I would go back to more vascular conditioning workouts to increase your penis’ volumetric capacity. This will aid the flowmetics of your erectile system and may enhance the ability of your erection to periscope with more length (inner penis).

I guess there are some small fractional percent of freaks that can improve size by hanging excessive amounts of weight but they are as elusive as the Sasquatch.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Damn, that is a lot of weight… I also think you are overdoing it.

Definately restart the newbie routine. I then think you should hang 20lbs for 10 minutes and then jelq :) I believe you will get results quickly like that.


May the force (of your hand) be with you. :littleguy

Thanks for the info T. That is a tremendous amount of hanging with no gains.

I really like the thoughts provided by Shiver, Monty, Modesto and Shilow (posts 5, 12, 16 and 17). I can add very little to their excellent comments.

The one thing I can offer is that if indeed your ” ligs don’t come into play at all”, they may be relatively susceptible to elongation if you can make them “come into play”. You CAN apply stress to your ligs, but you may need to do something other than the BTC hanging that you’ve done before to mobilize strain. Another way to apply tension to ligs is to use a bungee cord on a doorknob and a hanger to target specific lig bundles. One has essentially infinite angles available for stretching with this arrangement. Isolating lig bundles (and other tissues) is very easy this way.

Please do consider stopping the heavy hanging. My last hanging training ended with max weights of 27-32 lbs. Hanging is no fun, and without gains, it sucks. Gains or not, PE shouldn’t suck. I think it is time to explore the ways in which you can target specific tissues and make less work=more gains.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Quote
Another way to apply tension to ligs is to use a bungee cord on a doorknob and a hanger to target specific lig bundles.

If you try that, you better be sure you have that bungee cord securely attached to the door knob, or you could be smacking your nuts across the room!

Originally Posted by mravg
If you try that, you better be sure you have that bungee cord securely attached to the door knob, or you could be smacking your nuts across the room!

In order to avoid nut smacking, I recommend that one loop a long bungee cord around the shaft of a doorknob of an OPEN door and connect both bungee cord leads to one’s hanger. One may then orient oneself radially from the doorknob at various angles to apply tension to various tissues. Due to rotation of the door about it’s hinges, applied tension will always be oriented parallel to the door and therefore, perpendicular to the doorknob shaft…no way to have the looped bungee cord jump over the doorknob in this configuration.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Question T-rex,
Have you tried any medications to facilitate the allowance of lig stretch or relaxation?

I have to tell you that an ADS is not going to have any effect if your not getting any heavy hanging gains. You have to get things moving before an ADS will work. If 35lbs doesn’t move anything then 2 or 3 is a joke to your ligs.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights


Last edited by Monty530 : 07-15-2005 at .

T-Rex,
The more I read of your trials and tribulations the more I think of my own hanging experiences. Initially, I didn’t see the gains I expected so I kept increasing the weight. I started to experience a large amount of retraction. I didn’t understand it and surely didn’t like what it was doing to my sex life. Bib told me to ignore a slight amount of retraction. I was worried that I was damaging my penis so I gave up on hanging. I switched back to using my Max-Extender which seemed to be yielding some small gains. This allowed me again see/feel the relaxation of the tissues. It did work up to a point but after gaining more information here at Thunders Place, I started hanging again.
I realized about a year ago that I was looking for too large of gains in too short a time. Initially, I expected to see gains in the 1/8 to 1/4” per month. This equates to 1.5 to 3 inches in a year. I realized then that large/fast gains are unrealistic.
I have seen micrographs of ligaments. They are threads of collogen fibers bundled together. I am wondering if one stresses only 25% of the all the threads in a bundle to failure, the other 75% (when retracted during healing) are strong enough allow the failed 25% to be reconnected. But conversely, if you stress say 75% of the bundle to failure then the remaining 25% are not strong enough to allow the 75% failed fibers to reconnect while healing and this allows the bundle to be lengthened. This may be why surgery works. It just cuts the ligs at the trunk. In reality maybe something in-between happens i.e 25-50% of the failed fibers are lengthened.
So as the Bib axiom goes, “Divide and conquer”. We need to increase the stress by isolating fewer bundles instead of applying a fixed weight to a large number bundles. So, lots of angles and use whatever weight feels like it is producing stress on the target bundles.
I also advocated the use of manual stretching or an ADS to counteract retraction. I think that the failed threads will reattach themselves and this serves only to strengthen the bundle. By applying stress while healing the failed threads reattach further up adjacent threads allowing for a net gain in bundle length and just as important, a lack of strengthening of the bundle so that countinued stress will allow for continued gains. The more I think about this, the more a mechanical model emerges in my mind.
I also think that measurements are important to confirm that your PE process is working. I have always felt that I am gaining, albeit slowly, but making several measurements confirms this. Many times my BPEL hasn’t changed but I note that it has become more what I call “solid”. I measure my BPFSL. I also measure my pumped length. These have been increasing slowly by around 1/16 inch per month. If I can gain 1/2” BPEL per year I would be satisfied.
T-Rex, you deserve to gain after all the work you have put into it. Each of us helps to provide information that the others can use to “fill out” our understanding of how PE works and how to develop our own PE routine. Hopefully, something that we say will trigger you to change something in your routine that will enable you to begin gaining.

sheLovesIt

Quote
Have you tried any medications to facilitate the allowance of lig stretch or relaxation?

Like what?
Does it work?

To quote Arndt-Shultz law:

“Weak stimuli slightly accelerate the vital activity, middle -strong stimuli raise it, strong ones suppress it and very strong ones halt it”

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 AM.