Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Remek;Mirror and palpation test

Several posts from the Testing LOT Theory thread, which did not directly relate to that thread, have been moved here—ModestoMan 24Feb06.



Originally Posted by SimonClass
How do I know that somebody has long ligs?

As far as I know, there are only three tests that claim to test for lig potential.

1) The palpation test — in this test you feel the position of the penis on the pubic bone
2) The mirror test — in this test you can see where the pubic bone is by looking in the mirror. I need more experience with this test, but apparently one can see where the pubic bone is by looking at their private-section in the mirror. This requires the legs to be closed, and you would look for the interesection of the legs with the mid section. At this point is the bottom of the pubic bone.
3) LOT test — which is being debated. Some advocate it works, others don’t.

The first two tests, the palplation and the mirror test allows one to understand where their penis is in relation to their pubic bone. By this they can know how high their attachment point is — and thus, their potential for lig gains.

The third test, the LOT test — requires a lot of knowledge about the human penile anatomy to understand. I plan on writing an article in the near future, explaining the important little details.


Originally Posted by SimonClass
Another question.What does exit point has to do with the potential of lig gains? Some people are saying, that if you have a high exit point, you have great lig potential.


Well, Before you understand the exit point’s role, you must first understand the role of the pubic bone’s attachment point to the ligaments.

LOT theory, and PE theory in general advocate that the higher the attachment point on the pubic bone, the more lig potential there is. This makes sense because the penis can be attached very low. In fact, it can be attached all the way at the bottom of the pubic bone (i.e. a low attachment point).

During PE, when one lowers the attachment point, the penis lengthens. Thus, the higher the attachment point, the more room for it to go down, and thus the more potential for “lig gains.”

If you have a high exit point, then chances are you have short ligs and a high attachment point (which gives you great lig potential).

Generally speaking,
High exit point = high attachment point = good lig potential.

I hope this helps.

- remek


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson


Last edited by ModestoMan : 02-24-2006 at .

Originally Posted by remek
As far as I know, there are only three tests that claim to test for lig potential.

1) The palpation test — in this test you feel the position of the penis on the pubic bone
2) The mirror test — in this test you can see where the pubic bone is by looking in the mirror. I need more experience with this test, but apparently one can see where the pubic bone is by looking at their private-section in the mirror. This requires the legs to be closed, and you would look for the interesection of the legs with the mid section. At this point is the bottom of the pubic bone.
3) LOT test — which is being debated. Some advocate it works, others don’t.

The first two tests, the palplation and the mirror test allows one to understand where their penis is in relation to their pubic bone. By this they can know how high their attachment point is — and thus, their potential for lig gains.

The third test, the LOT test — requires a lot of knowledge about the human penile anatomy to understand. I plan on writing an article in the near future, explaining the important little details.

Please, can you describe the first two tests?

@ModestoMan

Do you also know about the first two test, the mirror and the palpation test? What is your opinion about them?

Originally Posted by remek
Well, Before you understand the exit point’s role, you must first understand the role of the pubic bone’s attachment point to the ligaments.

LOT theory, and PE theory in general advocate that the higher the attachment point on the pubic bone, the more lig potential there is. This makes sense because the penis can be attached very low. In fact, it can be attached all the way at the bottom of the pubic bone (I.e. A low attachment point).

During PE, when one lowers the attachment point, the penis lengthens. Thus, the higher the attachment point, the more room for it to go down, and thus the more potential for “lig gains.”

If you have a high exit point, then chances are you have short ligs and a high attachment point (which gives you great lig potential).

Generally speaking,
High exit point = high attachment point = good lig potential.

I hope this helps.

- Remek

It helps a bit, thanks man.
I still see not the difference between exit point and attachment point. The way I understand, the exit point can be determined by the mirror test, but how can I determine if I have a high or low attachment point.
Please can you define the 2 points, so everybody knows what these 2 topics mean and we are not mixing up thinks and are talking about different things. This would be great.

Originally Posted by SimonClass
It helps a bit, thanks man.

First, you asked who you should believe. My answer? Yourself.

I’m going to make something very clear right now. I am going to say it firm. This is all theory. I’ll say what I know with confidence, and so will modesto, bib, westla, or anyone else. But that doesn’t make any of us right. That is the problem we must face. We must get through our difference of beliefs and find the truth. You know, like X-files — the truth is out there. You have to believe whatever makes the most sense to you.

Personally, when I read things like the quote below, I tend to lean towards LOT theory being more right than not. Right now I am at the point where I think much more discussion is needed because it was “put to rest” a while ago, but with reasons that don’t make sense to me.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’ve been trying to enlarge my penis for 3+ years, started pumping for one year, did jelqs for about a month, but never got into it, because I found hanging, then hung for 1 year= no results. Hung for another 7 months W/ ADS =0 results. At the end of 2005 learned the LOT theory and am gaining since.

Now onto your questions,

Originally Posted by SimonClass
I still see not the difference between exit point and attachment point. The way I understand, the exit point can be determined by the mirror test, but how can I determine if I have a high or low attachment point.

I will try to explain these a little more. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

First, the mirror test isn’t the best way to go. Or at least I haven’t found it to be. If you are trying to find your exit point, then go with the palpation test. Feel your penis in relationship the pubic bone. Is it high up on the pubic bone (a high exit point), in the middle of the pubic bone (a medium exit point), or low on the pubic bone (a low exit point)?

Basically, you want to feel around your penis and find the top and bottom of the pubic bone. I don’t know how good of a test this is for other men, but it worked for me. Try it out and tell me what you come up with.

How can you determine if you have a high/low attachment point?
Well that is a little more tricky. You have to put the puzzle pieces together. I am going to try my best to explain my understanding. If you get lost at all, ask questions.

The basic rules can be broken down like this:
A high exit point means you have both short ligs and a high attachment point. This is very clear.
A low exit point means you have both long ligs and a low attachment point. This is also very clear.

Everything else in the middle could be a combination of long/short ligs and low/high attachment point.
For example, if you have a medium-high exit point, then you could have a combination of:
Either a) a high attachment point with longer ligs
or b) a medium-high attachment point with very short ligs

Correspondingly,
If you have a medium-low exit point, then you could have multiple combinations — for example:
a) a medium attachment point with longer ligs
or b) a high attachment point with very long ligs
or c)a medium low-attachment point with short ligs

Now, according to LOT theory you should only worry your exit point and your LOT. If you have a high LOT or a high exit point, then you have great lig potential. You can gain by a) lengthening your ligs and b) lowering the attachment point.
If you have a low exit point or a low LOT then you have no lig potential. You can’t stretch your ligaments any further, nor can you lower your attachment point.

I think Modesto earlier questioned the fact that we can lengthen the ligs. If I understand him correctly, he believes the ligs can’t be lengthened, but the attachment point can be lowered.

I am curious about the opposite. How can we lower the attachment point? If we stretch it, then it is just lengthening the ligs — and the attachment point isn’t really being lowered.

The only other option is that the top fibers break. I don’t know how possible this is, yet. This would mean, if we lowered our attachment point from high to low, that all the fibers in the middle would be gone, broken, sinora.

I think it would be more plausabile if the attachment point always stayed the same.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
First, the mirror test isn’t the best way to go. Or at least I haven’t found it to be. If you are trying to find your exit point, then go with the palpation test. Feel your penis in relationship the pubic bone. Is it high up on the pubic bone (a high exit point), in the middle of the pubic bone (a medium exit point), or low on the pubic bone (a low exit point)?

Basically, you want to feel around your penis and find the top and bottom of the pubic bone. I don’t know how good of a test this is for other men, but it worked for me. Try it out and tell me what you come up with.

I do not know what you mean, the pubic bone is like a dish. I can feel nothing there.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I provide a graphic so we can communicate better.
The graphic shows the human skeleton in a standing position.

When you measure BPEL, do you feel the pubic bone?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
When you measure BPEL, do you feel the pubic bone?

Yes, I’m on the superior ramus of the pubis then, when looking on the graphic I provided. Go from the superior ramus of the pubis to the left when looking on the graphic, just in the middle of this bone, over the pubic symphysis I out my ruler in. But not there where the arrow in the graphic shows, it’s way above this arrow,on the superior ramus of the pubis, in the middle of it.
Hope you got it, if not I will draw some arrows in the graphic with a paint programm.

Originally Posted by SimonClass
Yes, I’m on the superior ramus of the pubis then, when looking on the graphic I provided. Go from the superior ramus of the pubis to the left when looking on the graphic, just in the middle of this bone, over the pubic symphysis I out my ruler in. But not there where the arrow in the graphic shows, it’s way above this arrow,on the superior ramus of the pubis, in the middle of it.
Hope you got it, if not I will draw some arrows in the graphic with a paint programm.

Yes, you got it. That is your pubic bone (i.e. pubic symphysis).

In the graphic you provided, I think the picture is looking down, at a slight angle. I believe this causes the pubic bone to appear much more slanted than it is.

Here is a few other examples of what you are feeling down there:
http://yahooligans.yahoo.com/refere…s/figure?id=241
http://www.netmedicine.com/xray/img_xr/pelvis3.jpg - xray
http://www.chiropracticierano.com.a…20symphysis.jpgin this picture, someone is pointing to the PS.
http://yahooligans.yahoo.com/refere…s/figure?id=837This picture is a guy with a low exit point.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Here is a new graphic. Where the arrow is, I put my ruler in, may be a little higher, hard to evaluate.

Attached Images
pubicbone3a.JPG
(22.6 KB, 160 views)

The arrow appears to be pointing at a med-high attachment point.

How far up — in relation to your exit point — does your pubic bone end?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
The arrow appears to be pointing at a med-high attachment point.

How far up — in relation to your exit point — does your pubic bone end?

How do you define exit point? The point where I put my ruler in is the base of my penis. My penis sits there, where the arrow is, may be higher, it depends on how you define exit point.
When I’m stretching my penis down, my skin at the base goes up and I can feel some strings then. They are connected to the very top of the pubic bone.

I draw the box with the written text above the arrows I draw before. Hope it’s still clear what I mean.

Attached Images
pubicbone3aa.JPG
(26.5 KB, 110 views)

Originally Posted by SimonClass
How do you define exit point? The point where I put my ruler in is the base of my penis.


The point at which your penis leaves your body.

Because your penis is not just a point (it is a 3D triangular cylinder), the exit point is the whole area. For understanding purposes we can use the top of your exit point (i.e. the top-side of your penis; dorsal side), to draw the arrow.

Originally Posted by SimonClass
When I’m stretching my penis down, my skin at the base goes up and I can feel some strings then. They are connected to the very top of the pubic bone.


Yes, these are your ligaments. They help hold your penis in place during erection.

Originally Posted by SimonClass
I draw the box with the written text above the arrows I draw before. Hope it’s still clear what I mean.

If you are drawing the arrow in the right spot, then you have a med-high exit point.

I am curious if your LOT correlates with this. What is your LOT?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by SimonClass

@ModestoMan

Do you also know about the first two test, the mirror and the palpation test? What is your opinion about them?

The palpation test sounds reasonable, but the mirror test seems too difficult for mere mortals not equipped with X-ray vision.

In a broader sense, my opinion about lig stretching in general is that people shouldn’t waste their time stretching their ligs unless their ligs are so tight that they interfere with their ability to stretch their shafts. Lig stretching promotes only a small amount of length gains at normal fucking angles. To get that small gain, you have to really loosen the ligaments, which has consequences for erectile stability.

I think it’s better to focus on the shaft.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.