Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Remek;Mirror and palpation test

Originally Posted by remek
The arrow appears to be pointing at a med-high attachment point.

How far up — in relation to your exit point — does your pubic bone end?

To answer your question, it depends again on the definition, how you define the end of the pubic bone.
My pubic bone curves inside the body at the end. Which point do you mean? The highest on the front face or the point behind the highes point which is curved into your stomach (which is actually higher on your body,but more inside the body because it curves)and you have to press into your stomach to feel it. To find this, you press your fingers into your pubic bone coming from above, from the stomach.
Or in other words, if you would push a ruler in there, you would got a higher measurement, because the bone curves inside there, inside the stomach,you would have the ruler at the very low of your stomach, but you hit the pubic bone.
Hope you know what I mean, it’s hard to explain. If you do not got me, I will search for a graphic and do some drawings.

I also do not see, how some guys are claiming that their distance from the exit point to the bottom of the pubic bone is 2.5 inches. The pubic bone is only 1-1.5 inches long. See my graphic.

Attached Images
pubicbone3aaa.JPG
(26.4 KB, 72 views)

Originally Posted by SimonClass
To answer your question, it depends again on the definition, how you define the end of the pubic bone.
My pubic bone curves inside the body at the end. Which point do you mean? The highest on the front face or the point behind the highes point which is curved into your stomach (which is actually higher on your body,but more inside the body because it curves)and you have to press into your stomach to feel it. To find this, you press your fingers into your pubic bone coming from above, from the stomach.
Or in other words, if you would push a ruler in there, you would got a higher measurement, because the bone curves inside there, inside the stomach,you would have the ruler at the very low of your stomach, but you hit the pubic bone.
Hope you know what I mean, it’s hard to explain. If you do not got me, I will search for a graphic and do some drawings.

Because we are speaking about a 3D object, its hard to define points.
But, there are 3 important points on the Pubic Bone

1) The bottom most point
2) The upper most point
3) Your outer penis’ relation on the pubic bone (i.e. exit point)

You say you have a med-high exit point. This would mean, your exit point is much closer to the upper most point on the pubic bone (point #2). When asking the question above, I was attempting to confirm this. Do you feel that your exit point is closer to the upper most point or the lower most point on the pubic bone?

And this is referring to the front face.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
Because we are speaking about a 3D object, it’s hard to define points.
But, there are 3 important points on the Pubic Bone

1) The bottom most point
2) The upper most point
3) Your outer penis’ relation on the pubic bone (I.e. Exit point)

You say you have a med-high exit point. This would mean, your exit point is much closer to the upper most point on the pubic bone (point #2). When asking the question above, I was attempting to confirm this. Do you feel that your exit point is closer to the upper most point or the lower most point on the pubic bone?

And this is referring to the front face.

I’m confused now, because I do not know what you mean with bottom. Is this point close to the prostate?
How long is the front face of the pubic bone?

Originally Posted by SimonClass
I’m confused now, because I do not know what you mean with bottom. Is this point close to the prostate?

Simon,

I apologize if I confused you with my terminology. I attached an image to help out this time.

The way I currently see it, your bottom most point will be the lower bottom green line. I know that its not your bottom most pubic point, but I honestly can’t see an exit point lowering more than that. I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by SimonClass
How long is the front face of the pubic bone?

The front face of the pubic bone is like everything else, different sizes for different people. Not only do women have different sizes than men. Men also have different sizes amongst themselves. However, I am not sure of the general size. I am currently in this midst of researching this myself, when I get some time.

Attached Images

TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
Simon,

I apologize if I confused you with my terminology. I attached an image to help out this time.

The way I currently see it, your bottom most point will be the lower bottom green line. I know that it’s not your bottom most pubic point, but I honestly can’t see an exit point lowering more than that. I could be wrong though.

The front face of the pubic bone is like everything else, different sizes for different people. Not only do women have different sizes than men. Men also have different sizes amongst themselves. However, I am not sure of the general size. I am currently in this midst of researching this myself, when I get some time.

Ok, but I still don’t know how to do the other 2 tests, mirror test and palpation test.
I still can not find the bottom of my pubic bone.

Originally Posted by SimonClass
Ok, but I still don’t know how to do the other 2 tests, mirror test and palpation test.
I still can not find the bottom of my pubic bone.

Simon,

No problem man. I will try to explain my understanding to the best of my abilities.

As I stated before, I don’t recommend the mirror test. The mirror test requires you to look in the mirror (or a picture of your pubic region), head on, with your legs closed. The idea of this test is that where your two groinal grooves intersect is the bottom of your pubic bone. I don’t recommend this test because a) I can’t see my two groinal grooves clearly — but if you know about the inguinal ligaments, it is right above those.
and b) I haven’t seen enough naked men pictures to see if this test is valid yet.

This leads me to suggest the other test that I do recommend. The palpation test. For me, what I probably feel as the “bottom” is right below that green line in this picture: malepelvissagittalmidlinestruct1.JPG

As you can see, at that point (or a little above it), the face is pretty much gone and it turns into the “bottom,” i.e. the underside of the pubic bone.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
This leads me to suggest the other test that I do recommend. The palpation test. For me, what I probably feel as the “bottom” is right below that green line in this picture: malepelvissagittalmidlinestruct1.JPG

As you can see, at that point (or a little above it), the face is pretty much gone and it turns into the “bottom,” I.e. The underside of the pubic bone.

Thanks remek.
The palpation test still makes no sense to me. How do I know where my bottom of the pubic bone is?
I think the whole pubic bone is less than 1 inch long, so it’s very very hard to do this test accurate.
I also think that you draw the green line wrong, because the way you draw it, it is possible, that the penis sits above the pubic bone. I think this is not possible, if so, where is the penis attached then? It would be not at the pubic bone.The ligs would be aligned to the stomach.

@Remek

Why is it important to do the mirror test with legs closed?

Remek;Mirror and palpation test

The palpation test still makes no sense to me. How do I know where my bottom of the pubic bone is?

I think the whole pubic bone is less than 1 inch long, so it’s very very hard to do this test accurate.

I also think that you draw the green line wrong, because the way you draw it, it is possible, that the penis sits above the pubic bone. I think this is not possible, if so, where is the penis attached then? It would be not at the pubic bone.The ligs would be aligned to the stomach.

Why is it important to do the mirror test with legs closed?


Last edited by ModestoMan : 02-24-2006 at .

Originally Posted by SimonClass
Thanks remek.
The palpation test still makes no sense to me. How do I know where my bottom of the pubic bone is?


When you are doing the test, can you feel the bottom pubic bone curve inward, as shown in the picture?

Can you also feel the top of the pubic bone?


Originally Posted by SimonClass
I think the whole pubic bone is less than 1 inch long, so it’s very very hard to do this test accurate.
I also think that you draw the green line wrong, because the way you draw it, it is possible, that the penis sits above the pubic bone.
I think this is not possible, if so, where is the penis attached then? It would be not at the pubic bone.The ligs would be aligned to the stomach.

The green line represents the top of the pubic bone the way I see it. It doesn’t have a relationship with the highest attachment point. I agree, an attachment point probably couldn’t be that high.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson


Last edited by ModestoMan : 02-25-2006 at .

Originally Posted by remek
When you are doing the test, can you feel the bottom pubic bone curve inward, as shown in the picture?

Can you also feel the top of the pubic bone?

Yes, I think I can feel both points, but I don’t think I can give you an accurate measurement.
It also depends in which position I measure. When lying on a bed, my penis sits very close to the top of the pubic bone.It not more than 1.5cm, I don’t know, may be less, it’s so hard to guess.
It’s also hard to find “the bottom pubic bone curved inward” What do you mean exactly with this point. Is this the beginning of the curve? If so, it would be nearly impossible to estimate the beginning point of the curve.

I do not think, that this test is accurate. What is your opinion?
Why is it necessary to have the legs closed when doing the mirror test?

Originally Posted by SimonClass
Yes, I think I can feel both points, but I don’t think I can give you an accurate measurement. It also depends in which position I measure. When lying on a bed, my penis sits very close to the top of the pubic bone. It not more than 1.5cm, I don’t know, may be less, it’s so hard to guess.

If you were to guess, what would your guesstimation be? When standing up.

Originally Posted by SimonClass
It’s also hard to find “the bottom pubic bone curved inward” What do you mean exactly with this point. Is this the beginning of the curve? If so, it would be nearly impossible to estimate the beginning point of the curve.

For me, its the point where I feel the bottom pubic bone fading back. In other words, when I can’t feel it anymore. I’m not sure how accurate this test is, but its in accordance with me.
Basically, when I do the three tests:
The mirror test
The palpation test
and the LOT test

They all point to a middle-low exit point (therefore, not a lot of lig potential left).

Originally Posted by SimonClass
Why is it necessary to have the legs closed when doing the mirror test?

I’m sorry, I see you’ve asked this a few times. It must have gotten shuffled around in the other thread.

When you put your legs close together it is easier to see where the “groinal grooves” intersect.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
For me, it’s the point where I feel the bottom pubic bone fading back. In other words, when I can’t feel it anymore. I’m not sure how accurate this test is, but it’s in accordance with me.
Basically, when I do the three tests:

This would mean that I didn’t understand your test when I wrote you last time.

So when you are talking about the bottom of the pubic bone, you mean the point, where you can not feel any bone anymore. This would mean that you palpate into the inside curve of the pubic bone, after being there, go with your finger all the way down until you are not at the bone anymore.
Is this right?

Originally Posted by SimonClass
This would mean that I didn’t understand your test when I wrote you last time.

So when you are talking about the bottom of the pubic bone, you mean the point, where you can not feel any bone anymore. This would mean that you palpate into the inside curve of the pubic bone, after being there, go with your finger all the way down until you are not at the bone anymore.
Is this right?

Yep, this is what I do and feel. At a certain point I am no longer able to feel the pubic bone anymore. I consider this the bottom. This is probably different for different guys because of a fat pad and such, so it surely isn’t 100 percent accurate. However, it does allow you to get a deeper understanding of your anatomy. In turn, you might not know exactly your exit point, but you should have a good idea. Like I said, my exit point is med-low.

I think I understand where you might be having difficulties. You are looking for exacts, and in this case, there surely isn’t any. IMO, these two tests: the mirror test and the palpation test aren’t completely accurate. I can’t see how they would be. Maybe with more experience and time, one individual could know exactly what he is looking for when feeling and looking at the pubic region. But I don’t think thats going to happen. Not to many guys like other men feeling them up.

In an essence, why I recommend trying these two tests out is because at the very least they should give you a better understanding. Maybe I should have went on about this a little earlier. The basic idea — or at least how I take the idea — is to get a general sense of whats going on. Here is what I do, maybe it can help.

I first look in the mirror, and see what I can see. How far is my penis down from the abdomen? How close is it to the bottom of my perineum? How is it in line with these “groinal grooves” (where the legs intersect with the body)? I pay close attention to everything and then I begin to feel. I feel (palpate) around, above, and below my penis. By this time I have a basic idea of where my penis is along the pubic bone. I’m not certain, but I know some things:

For example, I know I surely don’t have a high exit point, or probably even medium. I can tell by what I feel (the palpation test) and what I see, the mirror test and also by looking down and seeing how far my penis hangs to the perineum. You have to visualize this, or its probably not going to work.

I don’t think I have a low exit point either. This part is a guesstimation, but I believe it to be accurate. By pushing my penis to the side and feeling around it and behind it, I can feel the pubic bone. Therefore, my exit point isn’t low. If I had a low exit point, then I shouldn’t be able to feel the pubic bone as distinct as I do. This leads me to my conclusion of a low-med exit point. Which is also in conjunction with my low-med LOT.

In the end, you have two tests that probably won’t bring out the most accurate results. If they did, there probably wouldn’t be any argument about LOT and its importance. But these two tests will surely allow you to better understand your body, your penis, your penis’s relationship to the pubic bone, and your exit point.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:45 PM.