Questions about hanging and penis curvature
Hello PE world! Hope this is the right place.
I’m on PE since October 2015. Already have done the Newbie and the Standard routines. Right now I’m on Hanging, using a AFB, SD. Following Hanging 101
My last measures:
BP EG 5.11
My routine hanging with 990g:
- 10 min warm up
- 5 set of 20 min with 10 min off rest, massage and light jelqs between the sets.
- No warm down, just the massages and light jelqs
First I want to reach 6 sets and than add weight.
It seems that my left ligs are more stuck, and my penis point to left. (Picture Questions about hanging and penis curvature).
- Jelqs for right
- Stretches for right
- Hanging over the right leg
- Two sessions of 30 min (morning and afternoon) of sit fowfers
- And the dowel rod stretch presented by Fow on post 9.
Is that correct? Can I add this to my routine or it will be too much? May I first stop the hanging, stretch the left ligs and then comeback to hanging?
It really feels that my visible penis would be “bigger” if the two sides where equal, for more :D
Thanks in advance!