Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question for Veteran Hangers (To Fatigue/Stress or Not to Fatigue/Stress?)

Question for Veteran Hangers (To Fatigue/Stress or Not to Fatigue/Stress?)

Bib’s been quoted as saying that the weight you should hang should be so low that you shouldn’t even notice you’re hanging…

…it’s also been said that you should feel fatigue/stress during every set for it to be working correctly…

…which is true?

I’ve found I get fatigued at 4.5lbs but I don’t get fatigued at 3.5lbs…

…should I stick at 3.5lbs, or should I increase the weight to 4.5lbs to experience fatigue during every set? (I’m worried that the fatigue might mean I’m toughening the ligs/tissues)


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry

The only sure guidance, Mr. F, is the gains you see after sticking with a certain routine for a while. You may or may not seen gains with 3.5 lbs. You may or may not see gains with 4.5 lbs. Only time will tell. One thing that’s certain is you have less chance of an injury at lower weights, so if you can gain with 5 lbs or less, stick to that for now.

My own opinion is that weight, relative to time, matters more in hanging than the conventional wisdom says it does. Most hangers disagree strongly.

I would say use the least amount of weight to get to the fatigued state. A good gauge is when you feel fatigue after the first or second set and you have to drop down in weight to finish the third set. Personally I don’t think you will do much till you get over atleast 5 lbs. Remember you have to stretch the skin before the ligs start getting any of the stress.

Originally Posted by SNM
Personally I don’t think you will do much till you get over atleast 5 lbs. Remember you have to stretch the skin before the ligs start getting any of the stress.

Personally…indeed. In my case I can only hang 5/6 max in the first few sets. The next sets I can do max 4 lbs. This is my fourth hanging week, so the skin should be stretched by now.


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
My own opinion is that weight, relative to time, matters more in hanging than the conventional wisdom says it does. Most hangers disagree strongly.


Could you be more specific?

I think I agree with you about time being the more important element once determining what weight you should be at. Of course the other side is to increase weight until things get pulled apart literally. I’ve found that the more weight I use the more my dick rebells and wants to retreat into turtle land. I can overcome that with my ADS but I really think it is counterproductive overall.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic

(I’m worried that the fatigue might mean I’m toughening the ligs/tissues)

That should not be a worry if your using an ADS between your sessions. The only time your going to get toughening is when you allow your body enough healing time before the next session. That time period is different amongst individuals but if you are hanging every day then your probably OK. but if you have a 24 to 48 hour period of no stretching (hanging) then your probably vulnerable to toughening and it only takes one period like that and you’ve plateaued.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty530
That should not be a worry if your using an ADS between your sessions. The only time your going to get toughening is when you allow your body enough healing time before the next session. That time period is different amongst individuals but if you are hanging every day then your probably OK. but if you have a 24 to 48 hour period of no stretching (hanging) then your probably vulnerable to toughening and it only takes one period like that and you’ve plateaued.

Hello Monty,

So do you mean that you should hang seven days a week? (vulnerable by 24/48 hours of rest)

Only one period like that to plateau? Could you specify that some more? It sounds a little un-nuanced.

You could also say that if you don’t have any restdays you can experience shrinkage. And that if you take restdays, the penis heals including some gains. Than you have to break it up again and rest again with some (maybe alsmost unnoticable .5mm) gain.

Is that what you did? (hanging seven days a week?)

If so, is that also recommandable for a starting hanger like me? (4th week now)

Your 2.25 inch was that only because of hanging?
Or are your gains from the newbie routine included?

I have your pe-weights. Is wearing one enough, or should I get two on? That is because my dick still turtles a bit with one weight on. The ligs are still extended though. Not that much, because I wear tight boxers.

Greets,

Anon771


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..


Last edited by anon771 : 01-08-2006 at .
Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Question for Medical Professionals....wadzillaPenis Enlargement3001-03-2005 06:10 AM
Hangers, a quick question...danthemannPenis Hangers707-27-2004 07:04 PM
Question for long-time hangersvargPenis Hangers107-21-2004 05:14 AM
Question for Bib or other long time hangers1 questPenis Hangers201-20-2003 05:59 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 AM.