Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Prevent blisters wIth vac-hanging

1234

Thanks :-)

Can someone show via photo video or draw in photoshop how
To put on this silicon can filled with powder on the dick ?

It is rather difficult for me.

Originally Posted by Exhale
Can someone show via photo video or draw in photoshop how
To put on this silicon can filled with powder on the dick ?

It is rather difficult for me.

I don’t think it is ok to post dick pics in a public forum, and I’m not very good at drawing in photoshop.

The silicone cap I have is about 1 1/4” long, and about 5/8” in diameter (unstretched). Basically, it looks like a small tube that is sealed on one end. I put about 1/8 tsp of baby powder in the silicone cap, then use my fingers to stretch the cap so that the baby powder is sitting in the middle of the cap, and the sides of the cap can easily go around my glans. With my penis pointing down, I place the end of the cap over the end of the penis (with the baby powder pressed against my skin), and then stretch the sides of the cap over the sides of the glans. A little powder falls on the floor, but it isn’t a problem.

Then I straighten out the skin under the cap so there are no air gaps, bunches, or folds before putting on the vac hanger.

I’m sure that answer isn’t as good as a video, but I hope it is better than nothing.


Live long and prosper.

Originally Posted by Exhale
Can someone show via photo video or draw in photoshop how
To put on this silicon can filled with powder on the dick ?

It is rather difficult for me.

I just sprinkle powder on my erect glans and then stretch the protector over it using two fingers.

Are you guys able to go over 10 lbs with this? Have you tried the microfoam tape


My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup My Log

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... Restart PE in late 10/2013... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG

I’m experimenting with talc in the glans cap, it is a tricky task.

I couldn’t find any corn starch based baby powder but I was curious, has anyone noticed any difference between that and mineral talc?

Originally Posted by dongalong
I’m experimenting with talc in the glans cap, it is a tricky task.
I couldn’t find any corn starch based baby powder but I was curious, has anyone noticed any difference between that and mineral talc?

I don’t notice any difference between corn starch and mineral talc. Both absorb water. If you can’t find corn starch based baby powder, you can simply by a package of corn starch at the grocery store. It works just fine. It also works well as a dry lubricant, make it easier to slide your glans into the hanger.

My procedure: I first apply some foam tape to my glans, then sprinkle some powder over that, then put on a protective cap, then put on the hanger. Some people prefer to put the powder inside the protective cap. I hang with 15 lbs in 30 minute sets, but I’ve been doing it for awhile (please don’t start that high). In between sets, I take a break, and do some firegoat rolls on my glans to restore circulation. I will work in 3-4 sets during my PE days.

I recently added one other idea to make it more comfortable. I take a small synthetic sponge, trim it with some scissors, and put it in the end of the vacuum hanger cap before I put it on. The synthetic sponge provides a little padding, and that helps with comfort. But it also prevents me from blocking the vacuum intake hole in the end cap. I get a little better vacuum that way, leaving fewer pockets of air in the hanger.


Live long and prosper.

Originally Posted by ErnieBanks
I don’t notice any difference between corn starch and mineral talc. Both absorb water. If you can’t find corn starch based baby powder, you can simply by a package of corn starch at the grocery store. It works just fine. It also works well as a dry lubricant, make it easier to slide your glans into the hanger.

My procedure: I first apply some foam tape to my glans, then sprinkle some powder over that, then put on a protective cap, then put on the hanger. Some people prefer to put the powder inside the protective cap. I hang with 15 lbs in 30 minute sets, but I’ve been doing it for awhile (please don’t start that high). In between sets, I take a break, and do some firegoat rolls on my glans to restore circulation. I will work in 3-4 sets during my PE days.

I recently added one other idea to make it more comfortable. I take a small synthetic sponge, trim it with some scissors, and put it in the end of the vacuum hanger cap before I put it on. The synthetic sponge provides a little padding, and that helps with comfort. But it also prevents me from blocking the vacuum intake hole in the end cap. I get a little better vacuum that way, leaving fewer pockets of air in the hanger.

Thanks for your post!
Interesting suggestions! So tape plus talc allows you to hang much more than I hope to.

My routine is low weight/long duration ADS, I’m currently hanging 2 Kg (4.4 lbs) for 5 hours and would like to increase wearing time rather than weight. I suspect my maximum weight will be 3Kg (6.6 lbs).
With 1 Kg of tension I could easily stretch for up to 13 hours (with my home-made Phallosan style belt). My goal is to stretch for 10 hours per day at 2-3 Kg without blisters.

Do you just apply one length of tape? Could you provide a bit more detail about the length, position etc. please? What brand of tape do you use? (any links?)

I can confirm - talc creates a big improvement in comfort. Previously 4-5 hours was very uncomfortable, but with talc, I’ve just passed 5 hours and could probably do another hour or two.

Powdering the glans is a lot easier than trying to put the glans cap containing a pile of talc on.

I’m going to test taping + talc tomorrow.

Originally Posted by dongalong
Thanks for your post!
Interesting suggestions! So tape plus talc allows you to hang much more than I hope to.

My routine is low weight/long duration ADS, I’m currently hanging 2 Kg (4.4 lbs) for 5 hours and would like to increase wearing time rather than weight. I suspect my maximum weight will be 3Kg (6.6 lbs).
With 1 Kg of tension I could easily stretch for up to 13 hours (with my home-made Phallosan style belt). My goal is to stretch for 10 hours per day at 2-3 Kg without blisters.

Do you just apply one length of tape? Could you provide a bit more detail about the length, position etc. please? What brand of tape do you use? (any links?)

I buy 1” wide 3M Microfoam tape, and place a single piece about 2” long across the urethra opening. The local pharmacy usually has some in stock, or you can order it for less money on Amazon.

I don’t think it is a good idea to hang for 5 hours straight. Bib suggested sets of 20 minutes at a time; I stretch that to 30 minutes, even though I probably shouldn’t. If you develop a problem in your hanger, and you let that problem fester for 5 hours, you can do some serious damage to your penis. For example, if you develop a blister in the first 30 minutes, it will continue to grow in size. After 5 hours, your penis would be a mess and take a long time to heal.

Take a short break, massage some fresh blood into your penis, and go back to it. 10 hours a day is a lot, but it can be done in multiple sets, not one long one.


Live long and prosper.

Thanks ErnieBanks! I haven’t seen that 3M foam tape around where I live but I bought a special tape for blisters, I’ll try that out later today.

My routine is basically the same as wearing a Phallosan Forte Extender belt but I find it more comfortable to hang the same amount of weight as I apply in tension with the belt set-up when I’m working at my desk.
I was inspired by Spartacus100 who achieved incredible results by not respecting the Phallosan instructions: Spartacus100 - PHALLOSAN forte

So far I have totalled 290 hours of ADS, mainly at 1 kg - 1.5 Kg (2.2 - 3.3 lbs) of tension. Increasing to 2 Kg (4.4 lbs) of tension created quite a few issues all of a sudden, I’ve overcome the others and thanks to you I think that I’ll be able to slowly increase my wearing time.

I know that Bib is one of the greatest PE gainers ever and his advice is valid, sometimes however, someone like Spartacus100 comes along and rewrites some of the rules.

At the beginning of a session I can wear the vac-attachment non-stop for up to 2 hours but after that I’ll remove and replace it every hour. If I sense some pinching at my glans tip or a slipping sensation, I’ll remove it immediately. My little blisters from a few weeks ago served a valuable lesson to recognise danger signs.

Do you find that your glans become more resistant with time without changing appearance?

Originally Posted by dongalong
Thanks ErnieBanks! I haven’t seen that 3M foam tape around where I live but I bought a special tape for blisters, I’ll try that out later today.

My routine is basically the same as wearing a Phallosan Forte Extender belt but I find it more comfortable to hang the same amount of weight as I apply in tension with the belt set-up when I’m working at my desk.
I was inspired by Spartacus100 who achieved incredible results by not respecting the Phallosan instructions: Spartacus100 - PHALLOSAN forte

So far I have totalled 290 hours of ADS, mainly at 1 kg - 1.5 Kg (2.2 - 3.3 lbs) of tension. Increasing to 2 Kg (4.4 lbs) of tension created quite a few issues all of a sudden, I’ve overcome the others and thanks to you I think that I’ll be able to slowly increase my wearing time.

I know that Bib is one of the greatest PE gainers ever and his advice is valid, sometimes however, someone like Spartacus100 comes along and rewrites some of the rules.

At the beginning of a session I can wear the vac-attachment non-stop for up to 2 hours but after that I’ll remove and replace it every hour. If I sense some pinching at my glans tip or a slipping sensation, I’ll remove it immediately. My little blisters from a few weeks ago served a valuable lesson to recognise danger signs.

Do you find that your glans become more resistant with time without changing appearance?

I’m being more careful about blisters, and haven’t had one for several months. But the skin on the glans is quite delicate, so blisters are easy to get. Some people have told me that blisters don’t become a big problem until you go past 7-8 lbs or so, but I think that assumes you’re not doing really long sets without a break.


Live long and prosper.

When you guys do this do you also use the vacuum ring and put it behind the glans with the silicone sleeve? Also, doesn’t the website for the Vac-Hanger (Autoextender) sell silicone sleeves but call them “fluid cones”?

Originally Posted by G.P.
When you guys do this do you also use the vacuum ring and put it behind the glans with the silicone sleeve? Also, doesn’t the website for the Vac-Hanger (Autoextender) sell silicone sleeves but call them “fluid cones”?

I’d suggest that you send a private message to Monkeybar with your question. As far as I know, what his website calls a “silicone sleeve” is always a hollow tube of silicone of uniform thickness. Sometimes he also calls these a “compress sleeve” or a “compression sleeve”.

A vacuum ring is a silicone ring that is worn behind the glans and makes a seal with the end cap (sometimes called a vacuum cylinder). The vacuum ring is sometimes called a “Silicone Comfort Vacuum Ring” or a “vacuum cone”.

I don’t see anything on his website called a “fluid cone”.


Live long and prosper.

Top
1234

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10 PM.