Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PIs and hanging

12

Originally Posted by lostracco
I’ll try to answer that the best I can.. even though I really don’t know if it turtled or shrunk at night.. I was asleep.

Sometimes I’ll wake up with a partial erection.. haven’t woken up with a full one in a while…

I do apply a light wrap and night and bed fowfer.. this usually corrects any turtling.. and helps it heal moreso extended than turtled.

Overall EQ while hanging has actually been very poor. I can barely get it up during sex.. when masturbating I can get it there for a few minutes then it goes away. This is probably half psychological, considering much of my focus has been devoted to increasing penis size recently, and sex is like the “final exam” but other members have speculated that hanging kills EQ. At least, until you stop your hanging program, cement the gains, and decon.

Anyone else have really bad EQ while hanging?

lostracco

lostracco

Perhaps longer amounts of ADS between hanging, less hanging…and see if EQ improves? Have you read Monty’s approach? Got great gains, with relatively little wt.

Monty would hang infrequently with low wts, but always kept on the ADS.

How do you think this would apply to extender use? I do not use one yet but have been thinking of getting one to mess around with and make a vac attachment for. It got me thinking about how PI’s would apply to that too.

Originally Posted by lostracco
Anyone else have really bad EQ while hanging?

OK, here’s the important questions; do you only hang, or do you do other PE methods too, and if you do, what?

AND…if you only hang, do you hang completely flaccid or do you have a partial erection. IF you do have a partial erection, do you notice any correlation to decreased EQ when hanging with a partial erection?

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Personally I think if it could be kept on low stress 24/7 that would be ideal. When they stretch bone, thats how its done. The problem is most stretchers can’t be kept on that long.

I have a static stretcher and gained 1/8th with that but I think I need a dynamic stretch for me. It only takes about 10 ounce pull to extend me all the way so I think that a constant 2# pull would help but I don’t really want to affect my PI’s in a bad way. I’m thinking it would have to for it to work though just like with hanging?

Originally Posted by GonaBeBig
I have a static stretcher and gained 1/8th with that but I think I need a dynamic stretch for me. It only takes about 10 ounce pull to extend me all the way so I think that a constant 2# pull would help but I don’t really want to affect my PI’s in a bad way. I’m thinking it would have to for it to work though just like with hanging?

Experiment, and see what happens! If PIs go to shit, back the stress down until you hit a happy medium.

I think for many guys, growth occurs just short of optimum PIs, in other words, max PIs usually occur when you dick is fully healed. That usually means that you might need a little more stress to stimulate growth.

But as with anything around here, no one rule seems to apply to everyone, other than “do what works!”

Originally Posted by sparkyx
OK, here’s the important questions; do you only hang, or do you do other PE methods too, and if you do, what?

AND…if you only hang, do you hang completely flaccid or do you have a partial erection. IF you do have a partial erection, do you notice any correlation to decreased EQ when hanging with a partial erection?

After each hanging session I jelq for 10 minutes. The right way, with hard long strokes. Squeezes toward the end of that 10 minutes. Wantsmores in the shower (usually before hanging) and traction wrap ADS all day. Bed fowfers at night w/ light traction wrap.

If I think I’m getting laid I’ll pump/jelq for 2 hours. That’s not often.

If an erection happens when the weight is literally hanging off my penis, I’ll just let it run its course. It usually goes away quick. I will not hang when I’m hard though, this is a huge mistake and could cause injury according to bib’s instructions. I believe the quote is “Do not attempt to hang erect or partially erect”

It should be swingin like a donkey by now. It started out as a retractable measly 1” flaccid, whereas now it’s at least 2”, so I’m not complaining.

This weak erection stuff kind of sucks though, I’m tired of saying “sorry, baby, this never usually happens” etc.

L


"HALT! This is a no-turtle zone."

5/14/09 - BPEL 7.0" BPFSL 8.25" EG 4.5"

1/1/10 - BPEL 7.5" BPFSL 9.0" EG 5.0" - GOAL

Originally Posted by lostracco
After each hanging session I jelq for 10 minutes. The right way, with hard long strokes. Squeezes toward the end of that 10 minutes. Wantsmores in the shower (usually before hanging) and traction wrap ADS all day. Bed fowfers at night w/ light traction wrap.

If I think I’m getting laid I’ll pump/jelq for 2 hours. That’s not often.

If an erection happens when the weight is literally hanging off my penis, I’ll just let it run its course. It usually goes away quick. I will not hang when I’m hard though, this is a huge mistake and could cause injury according to bib’s instructions. I believe the quote is “Do not attempt to hang erect or partially erect”

It should be swingin like a donkey by now. It started out as a retractable measly 1” flaccid, whereas now it’s at least 2”, so I’m not complaining.

This weak erection stuff kind of sucks though, I’m tired of saying “sorry, baby, this never usually happens” etc.

L

Wow, thats a shit load of PE! You are also mixing smooth muscle dependent PE with smooth muscle independent.

My recommendation (if you’re interested) is just do the hanging and the Wantsmore with the ADS for now. I think they compliment each other and you may find you get better gains by skipping the rest.

Once you get the length you want, then you can switch to the more girth oriented stuff. OR just cycle back and forth between the two. A month on length, a month on girth.

EQ really should be paid attention to when doing smooth muscle dependent PE, and your says ” too much, too much!” Like I said, I think if you split them to their own catagories, you will better.

By the way I’m a big believer in nite time PE is best done with frequent and hard erections…and that is best attained by dialing in your PE to recovery ratio. Most successful hangers also get great PIs, so I think you need to back it off to where you have good nite (and day!) wood again.

For hangers, it might be best controlled by less heavy hanging time and more ADS until PIs return to the positive side.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Finding xeno: a penis tale

I believe post 115 is where he gets into the meat of it. Xeno please feel free to comment.


Thank you.


Later - ttt

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41 AM.