Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

new plan

12

new plan

I have been digging through the forum looking at different theories. I came across Bib’s lot theory. While reading through it and some of the comments I have decided that I was hanging at the wrong angle. My lot is at a 6 o’clock so instead of hanging in the traditional manner I have decided to go ots. This is my 2nd day doing this and I have noticed a difference in the feeling down there while under tension. I can feel a deeper stretch. And once my lot comes up a good bit I’m gonna then go back to a 6 o’clock angle.

Nice .yeah it really working

I have do this way through about 6 month ,and increasing about 1.5 to 2 centimeters length .hope you can adhere to this way ,it cloud give you real man quality

Originally Posted by BigScoob
I have been digging through the forum looking at different theories. I came across Bib’s lot theory. While reading through it and some of the comments I have decided that I was hanging at the wrong angle. My lot is at a 6 o’clock so instead of hanging in the traditional manner I have decided to go ots. This is my 2nd day doing this and I have noticed a difference in the feeling down there while under tension. I can feel a deeper stretch. And once my lot comes up a good bit I’m gonna then go back to a 6 o’clock angle.

Have you checked out these other tests? Before giving up on the BTC angle I would look at these and perform them.

Okay, once the inner pens is brought out, what keeps it from sliding back inside say during sex?


Start 2/2014 Bpel 6" Mseg 4.9"

Current 3/2015 Bpel 6.25" Mseg 5"

Goal Bpel 8" Mseg 5.5"

Originally Posted by BigScoob
Okay, once the inner pens is brought out, what keeps it from sliding back inside say during sex?

It doesn’t work like that. Check out this thread, we are currently engaged in a somewhat heated debate about this very issue. The mechanics are discussed early in the thread followed by a discussion regarding if lig gains are even possible.

Yeah I would say it was heated. Like I said I have a low lot so I’m gonna try to keep the hanging upward.i would like to get a 100% tunica stretch opposing a90% stretch.


Start 2/2014 Bpel 6" Mseg 4.9"

Current 3/2015 Bpel 6.25" Mseg 5"

Goal Bpel 8" Mseg 5.5"

You might already have elongated ligs and if that is the case then it doesn’t even matter if ligament stretch is possible or not, you should focus on tunica elongation. So yes, high angles.

what is your previous PE experience/gains? I read one dutch guy in the bib forum that gained like 1,5 inches or more with extender had a 6 LOT then Bib told him to do high angles and so he did and kept on gaining 0.5 extra hanging SU.


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

To this day I am not 100% sure about LOT theory. I prefer the palpation test or the mirror exit point test.

The only reason people recommend these tests is that if you can gain from hanging low angle it is usually quicker.

People still gain from the upper angles but from most things that I have read it takes more time and weight. Might as well get the quick gains if it is possible.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

I wouldn’t read that other thread. Last thing you need to read is someone with almost no hanging experience telling you that you won’t gain length hanging at the higher angles. Especially when there are many people that have claimed length gains hanging at higher angles. Even if they provided picture proof he would try to convince them it is in their imaginations.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Thanks to God there are better authorities, like yourself, right?

I am not an authority in any way. I will tell people that I don’t know.

However, I do have first hand knowledge. I actually hang. I have been hanging for almost a year. I have read through 7 years of hanging threads on another forum and even though it isn’t proof there are definite patterns in what people observe. I have stated many times that I have no first hand knowledge in regards to hanging upper angles. Just in this thread I state “from most things that I have read”. I will relay about what I read but I won’t say it like it is matter of fact. However, when I read posts from you I never see a disclaimer like that.

I just find it funny that you will put your opinion out there like it is fact and state that common sense says …. but when somebody else says something you want data and proof to back up what they state.

Even if they supply it you will disagree and it doesn’t matter. Your mind is made up and that’s all there is to it.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Dude, what you are saying is that you disagree with me, which is no problem; the problem is this: telling to people that they shouldn’t read a thread because someone, who you disagree with, has posted there, it is not the kind of post tht you can see in this place often, thanks to Gos; it is an uncivil, obscurantist and improductive thing to say. It is a troglodyte thing to say, actually. If you want to defend your opinion, backup it with something : objective, relialbe sources and bit of common sense, yes, common sense is a great tool, way better then the words of this or this other guru who you seem to believe blindly.

At the same time, you are supposing that you know better than people who you advice, like them can’t understand what they read and need your higher knowledge to understand things. Now, try thinking if anybody had posted ‘Don’t read threads started by BHcentral, he is full of shit.’; moreover, in a thread BHcentral hasn’t even posted yet. I would have given him a hold, you can get along with such a behavior if directed to me, but not if that becomes a habit.

Let me tell you a simple truth: you don’t know how much hanging experience I have; you don’t know how much hanging experience anyone on the internet really has. You don’t know anything actually, if not that it’s near 9 years that I am around, so near double the time than you are around. From here, you can read around a bit and maybe learn that I have been more often right than not. If you are expecting that I let stupid myths and superstitions going around only because you are too lazy to think, you’ll be upset oftend, and neither void sarcasm or uncivil posts will change that. This forum is different than other PE forums, we don’ sell anything and we are inquiring people.

BH, I don’t think you are a troglodyte. :)

Jeez Marinera and BH!

The other really awesome thing about Thunders is that while we are inquiring and love discussion, but even when a debate gets heated it doesn’t turn into attacks. We don’t let things get personal because we enjoy opposing viewpoints and the discussion provides a mechanism through which other members can see both sides of an issue and come to their own conclusions. It’s probably not my place as one of you is a moderator, but be cool guys. I think you should hug it out. Thunders has always been a very inviting place for me, but hostility is what discourages people from speaking up.

You two are two of the people I have some of the most discourse with on here and I just want my group of weird Internet dick-pulling friends to get along. :)

Originally Posted by marinera
Dude, what you are saying is that you disagree with me, which is no problem; the problem is this: telling to people that they shouldn’t read a thread because someone, who you disagree with, has posted there, it is not the kind of post tht you can see in this place often, thanks to Gos; it is an uncivil, obscurantist and improductive thing to say. It is a troglodyte thing to say, actually. If you want to defend your opinion, backup it with something : objective, relialbe sources and bit of common sense, yes, common sense is a great tool, way better then the words of this or this other guru who you seem to believe blindly.

At the same time, you are supposing that you know better than people who you advice, like them can’t understand what they read and need your higher knowledge to understand things. Now, try thinking if anybody had posted ‘Don’t read threads started by BHcentral, he is full of shit.’; moreover, in a thread BHcentral hasn’t even posted yet. I would have given him a hold, you can get along with such a behavior if directed to me, but not if that becomes a habit.

Let me tell you a simple truth: you don’t know how much hanging experience I have; you don’t know how much hanging experience anyone on the internet really has. You don’t know anything actually, if not that it’s near 9 years that I am around, so near double the time than you are around. From here, you can read around a bit and maybe learn that I have been more often right than not. If you are expecting that I let stupid myths and superstitions going around only because you are too lazy to think, you’ll be upset oftend, and neither void sarcasm or uncivil posts will change that. This forum is different than other PE forums, we don’ sell anything and we are inquiring people.

I apologize for saying someone shouldn’t read a thread because you wrote in it.

When I say that a person shouldn’t read your thread has nothing to do with disputing your opinion. It has to do with a guy needing to put in potentially hundreds of hours of hanging to see results and the last thing he needs to read is that it isn’t going to work. It is more about keeping the motivation going than disagreeing with you. I know that I didn’t get results with the newbie routine. I don’t know if I would have ever kept coming back and keep on trying it over the years if there was a moderator stating as a matter of fact why the newbie routine won’t work.

I know you have limited hanging experience by reading your past threads. I believe you have hung about 100 hours but you where mixing it in with other PE methods so you really can’t know what was effective for you. I could be wrong but I am guessing you didn’t exceed 12 pounds. Now if you have been hanging on the sly since then, I wouldn’t know that.
I have been around Thunder’s a lot longer than I registered. I am sure nowhere near as long as you.

Common sense tells me that people gain length by hanging upper angles due to the amount of people that post gains hanging at upper angles. Yet you state hanging at higher angles will do little or nothing for length.

So either every single one of those people is lying, or they have so bought into the superstition like me and they are now delusional. Of course the other potential answer is that you are wrong. However, by reading your posts I wouldn’t even think that is a possibility.

Now I will say that I have never hanged at upper angles. I have no experience with it at all. I can only go off of years of posts I have read from others. However, every person that starts PE starts at that level. They are only going off of what they are reading from others. We tell everyone new to PE to start with a certain newbie routine. We tell them to stick with it because it works. Yet we offer no real proof that stretching and jelqing works. All we can really offer is other people with progress reports or just sharing their personal experiences with how they gained from the newbie routine.

All we offer to the new people is the same things that people who are hanging offer to each other. Their experiences and what they have read from fellow hangers.

Now imagine people starting on the newbie routine and we have a moderator in there basically telling everyone why this or that won’t work. Never saying in their opinion. Just stating it like it is fact.

That is exactly how you are in the hanging threads. PE in the beginning takes a leap of faith. Now if you disagree with a certain method of PE or with the reasoning behind PE that is great. However, you come off like you are never wrong and that every word out of your mouth is gospel.

It always cracks me up that you bash gurus and then you act like one yourself.

My disclaimer.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************
I don’t know everything about PE. I don’t even know 1% of what there is to know about PE. I don’t know everything about hanging. I have only tried hanging in the lower angles and a few brief tries at SO to see what it was like. The majority of my information comes from my limited experience or in reading the experiences of others. I can’t explain why hanging works but I have had great gains with it and I continue to gain. I can’t explain how the internal combustion engine works but that doesn’t stop me from driving my car and ,letting others know that they can also drive without understanding the science and engineering behind it.

I don’t believe that Bib is right about everything. However, he is very consistent with his information and I have read through years of posts of people gaining following his methodologies.

If I provide advice I am basing it on my experiences and from what I have read of others. No one here knows everything even the moderators.

If I ever ask for money or say I am selling a service or product please advise Thunder or a moderator to kick me. Any advice I offer is to help a fellow brother out and not for any financial gain. I get no ego boost about being right or wrong. I am just trying to share something that is changing my life. That is my motivation


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 PM.