Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

need to get into hanging

12

need to get into hanging

Hi there

Looking to get into hanging again.

When I first tried was quite a while ago and only touched upon hanging. However I did fell like is something I could grow into. It reminds me of the chinese dude master tu who was doing some hardcore powerlifting with his dong!

Now would like to get serious.

I have three options.

A) carry on using the comfort strap and head piece of my extender as a hanger. This is what I was using before with some degree of comfort and success….well didnt use it enough to measure. Probably not the greatest idea.

B) buy a bib hardcore off ebay/ well I guess is a bib knock off as a doubt bib would sell on ebay. No dissing bib. But is 30quid and has no padding but I could mod this with blue tack so dont see a problem with that. This could be useful.

C) probably the best option. Money wise not. Buy a bib starter from bib! And start from scratch.

What say ye Thunders mignions? ??


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Hanging is great! It is probably my favorite PE method.

I just started using The Gripping Trainer within the last month or so. It is one of the main tools in my 6 month PE routine I just began yesterday. I use it in place of my lengthmaster which I loved. It has rubber pads that grip your wrap. It can also be used for performing stretches. Great tools to use for BTC and bundled stretches/hanging.

I’ve never used a bib but I have used the malehanger2 which was designed to fix what problems the bib hanger design had. At least that is what I have read. I found the malehanger2 to be a good tool but not as strong of a hanger as the gripping trainer or the lengthmaster.

I found out about it here at Thunder’s.

thegrippingtrainer.com


ykm123321 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also surreptitiously posted here as LetsGrow123 in an effort to promote that site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

Hey ykm.

Go with C , just buy a bib , they are proven to work and was only about £85 for me with shipping to UK , it’s not expensive I didn’t think ..
Also what you get for your money I think makes it very cheap . Not only do you get a very proven piece of equipment , you also get all your questions answered by bib , the guy is so helpful and the service was just quality.

After spending a few hours practicing my hanging I’m getting my wrapping method much better and it’s really comfortable (I’m uncut , takes some practice)

Honestly , go with it , your getting more than just the product in my eyes.

Good luck !

If someone were to be set on going with a bib style hanger I would recommend a malehanger2. It is the same hanger but the guy just fixed the problems with the bib that people were talking about. A buyer can get tons of PE help and support in this forum as well as the others for many tools.


ykm123321 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also surreptitiously posted here as LetsGrow123 in an effort to promote that site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

Couldn’t find where to buy this. Went to the website, but I get a blank page.

Originally Posted by ykm123321
I would recommend a malehanger2. It is the same hanger but the guy just fixed the problems with the bib that people were talking about.

Hi,

what were the problems with bib which male hanger rectified?

thx

c


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Originally Posted by aoyer3679
Couldn’t find where to buy this. Went to the website, but I get a blank page.

Which website? I just checked both tools websites I mentioned to you above and they both worked. I checked the site for the gripping trainer and for the malehanger.

Originally Posted by cheeba
Hi,

what were the problems with bib which male hanger rectified?

thx

c

I haven’t watched the malehanger vids in which the guy who made it explains about the improvements he made for a long time. The vids are on youtube or can be found through his forum.


ykm123321 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also surreptitiously posted here as LetsGrow123 in an effort to promote that site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

Originally Posted by ykm123321
Which website? I just checked both tools websites I mentioned to you above and they both worked. I checked the site for the gripping trainer and for the malehanger.

I haven’t watched the malehanger vids in which the guy who made it explains about the improvements he made for a long time. The vids are on youtube or can be found through his forum.

Is it me or is the male hanger just a bib hardcore. Ie a bib hanger without the padding inside?

Thanks


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Originally Posted by ykm123321
Which website? I just checked both tools websites I mentioned to you above and they both worked. I checked the site for the gripping trainer and for the malehanger.

I haven’t watched the malehanger vids in which the guy who made it explains about the improvements he made for a long time. The vids are on youtube or can be found through his forum.

Is it me or is the male hanger just a bib hardcore. Ie a bib hanger without the padding inside?

Thanks


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Originally Posted by cheeba
Is it me or is the male hanger just a bib hardcore. Ie a bib hanger without the padding inside?

Thanks

From what I know of the situation the creator of the malehanger made modifications to the bib based on issues people reported about having with the bib and turned it into a PE tool. So he took an idea that exists and built upon. Just the way that many inventions and businesses are made. But the creator is also known for creating fake profiles on all the major PE forums to promote his product pretending to be a happy customer. He is banned from here and PEgym. He was recently allowed back on MOS and allowed to promote his product their.


ykm123321 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also surreptitiously posted here as LetsGrow123 in an effort to promote that site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

Yes.

Originally Posted by cheeba
Is it me or is the male hanger just a bib hardcore. Ie a bib hanger without the padding inside?

Thanks

The latest MH 2 is a much neater, cleaner invention, borrowed/stolen from the Bib Hardcore. Ben had it computer designed and now it is supposed to fix what was wrong with the original Bib, such as pressure points created by the “fingers” on the Bib as well as strengthening where the top bolt is seated. Plus it is cheaper than the Bib. Other than that, it’s the same concept.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

I see 0 fingers on the male hanger, it’s basically two slippery oval skids from what I’ve understood. One may as well build himself a homemade hanger.

Need to get into hanging - my thoughts exactly!

I’m planning to start hanging in the near future, but I’m still kinda unsure about the training program in “big picture”.

I get that start has to be sloooow and I figured out that it’s better to start with little too light rather than little too heavy with the weights.

So my plan with hanging training is to follow Hanging 101 routine:

Week 01: 3x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 02: 4x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding sets)
Week 03: 5x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 04: 6x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (privacy time maximized)
Week 05: 6x sets 3lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding weight)
Week 06: 6x sets 4lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 07: 6x sets 5lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 08: 6x sets 6lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 09: 6x sets 7lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 10: 6x sets 8lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 11: 6x sets 9lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 12: 6x sets 10lbs Max @ 20m each

BUT (the reason why I’m typing this message) what else to do?

Would I benefit from multiple hours ADS type of training also or just do the hanging only?

Or maybe shorter period of time in the ADS device (30 - 120 minutes) after the training?

I’m worried that by using ADS I might go too intense too soon BUT I also worry that if I do only hanging and nothing else, my gains are hindered.

Can’t decide what to do. Please help me!


Start (17th August 2011) ---: BPEL: 7.10" MEG: 4.40" BEG: 4.72" --> Current BPEL: 7.80" MEG: 4.70" BEG: 5.50"

Mini Goal -------------------: BPEL: 8" MEG: 5.00"

Ultimate Goal ---------------: BPEL: 8.50" MEG: 5.50"

Originally Posted by Heimdall87
Need to get into hanging - my thoughts exactly!

I’m planning to start hanging in the near future, but I’m still kinda unsure about the training program in “big picture”.

I get that start has to be sloooow and I figured out that it’s better to start with little too light rather than little too heavy with the weights.

So my plan with hanging training is to follow Hanging 101 routine:

Week 01: 3x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 02: 4x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding sets)
Week 03: 5x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 04: 6x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (privacy time maximized)
Week 05: 6x sets 3lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding weight)
Week 06: 6x sets 4lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 07: 6x sets 5lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 08: 6x sets 6lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 09: 6x sets 7lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 10: 6x sets 8lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 11: 6x sets 9lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 12: 6x sets 10lbs Max @ 20m each

BUT (the reason why I’m typing this message) what else to do?

Would I benefit from multiple hours ADS type of training also or just do the hanging only?

Or maybe shorter period of time in the ADS device (30 - 120 minutes) after the training?

I’m worried that by using ADS I might go too intense too soon BUT I also worry that if I do only hanging and nothing else, my gains are hindered.

Can’t decide what to do. Please help me!

Hi there,

My question to you is which type of hanging do you intend on pursuing? Do you have a bib type hanger or a vac hanger?

I have both and defintely favour the vac hanger for ease of use plus I can go much heavier with the vac hanger however I have yet to experiment with wrapping for the bib hanger yet so maybe I am jumping the gun and dismissing the BIb before using it properly.

If you have time to hang great. I would definitely through in a couple of hundred jelqs after each hanging set to get the blood flowing and maybe using an ADS of extender after your hanging session to keep you Penis in an extended state to heal longer hopefully.

Its so much time dedication and consistency.

I am bulking up at the gym at the moment and have put on 5kg of muscle in a month wish it was this easy with PE, 0.5 inches in a month in penis length would be amazing, probably is attainable put requires alot of effort which I feel I have not been consistent with.

Good luck to you sir!


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Vino: hanging insight & room for improvementvino7on8Penis Hangers1501-11-2014 05:12 PM
Giving up on hanging for nowhyyprrPenis Hangers1411-30-2010 10:19 PM
hanging vs. jelqing and rubber banding9x6Penis Hangers506-22-2010 09:37 PM
Getting a grip on hangingkoknballzPenis Hangers808-22-2006 04:33 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55 AM.