Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Need Advice - No Growth

Originally Posted by el jeringas
About an hour of basic stretches gets my dick into the turgid stage which is when I think about leaving it alone. Thirty minutes in to a session I feel the elasticity, and have the good old jelly flaccid. This is the target right? Before your shaft starts resisting the stretch, and flaccid turtles. Then just keep hitting it that way as many times as possible.

By hand? You can pull on your pecker for an hour by hand? If so, you are better than me. In the past attempts (many times over years), there’s been no way I could put that kind of tension without wearing out. Also, with manual stretching, I could put LOTS of tension on it, but I have worried that the high tension for short periods of time might be counter-productive making my pecker tougher. It’s theory unless one’s making gains. Are you making gains your way? Do you have a picture progress thread? Honestly not trying to start something. I haven’t looked. but I’m open to any gainer perspective.

Originally Posted by NomanNY
BH.thankyou for your answer as always.. Yes I am a. Bit impatient and that us why I kept moving up. A little gain would be so encouraging to me and motivate me to keep it going. Anyway here are the answers you seek..
I start my first set 1 minute at 10lbs then go up to21lbs. The first two minutes into this I get skin burn and also feel the lig pull intensely. Then I ride this all the way into the 15 minute where I cannot take it anymore. The last 5 min I do SD at 15lbs.

Second set at 19lbs ride this until 10min then go down to 18 all the way down to 15. Again last 5 min I do 15 SD.

I keep this up starting a bit lower thru the last two sets and working down to last 10lbs.

What is fatigue for me? The sensation that I am looking at the clock and gritting my teeth knowing I cannot continue need a break or lower weight. No pain just the discomfort similar when weight lifting you know your muscle is exhausted.

My skin is holding fine. My head is a but numb but that goes away. If I do more than 5 sets it wears my penis down. I did 8 once in a row. I limit to 5 for two days and 4 sets fr five days. This gives me 10 hours a week.

My primary concern is the numbness. The good thing is it goes away quickly. This can be a technique issue but i believe I have read it can happen from to many sets or weight increase to fast.

I personally would stop moving up in weight until
1. You are no longer feeling fatigue by the first two sets and
2. You are no longer feeling numbness. You don’t want this to become a serious issue.

You might even find that if you stay to this weight the skin burning goes away and you might not even need to switch to SD at the end of your sets. Allowing you the full time in what I would consider to be the more intense angle.

Try to remember this is a marathon and not a sprint. Where I think some people don’t do enough and that limits their gains, I am concerned that an injury might derail your PE career.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

No I’m just saying that for PE there’s usually a time/intensity threshold that is optimal for gaining. A”sweet spot” that has to do with a jelly like state after the session. If I do to much I turtle which I look at as a negative pi. I don’t know if anyone believes that a guy who goes crazy with the weights gains better than one who does just enough stretching.

Originally Posted by bhcentral
My primary concern is the numbness. The good thing is it goes away quickly. This can be a technique issue but i believe I have read it can happen from to many sets or weight increase to fast.

Continuous numbness, led to permanent loss of sensitivity with me. I used a noose hanger long time ago and was hanging 10lbs regularly. Got up to 15 for a very short period. It was too painful then. That was the only time I saw a 1/4” gain which I later lost.

Originally Posted by el jeringas
No I’m just saying that for PE there’s usually a time/intensity threshold that is optimal for gaining. A”sweet spot” that has to do with a jelly like state after the session. If I do to much I turtle which I look at as a negative pi. I don’t know if anyone believes that a guy who goes crazy with the weights gains better than one who does just enough stretching.

I personally don’t see turtling as a negative. The whole idea of penis healing in short or lengthened state which is where the don’t turtle idea comes from I believe is bro science at its best. I usually turtle after I hang. The only good news is what I consider to be turtling now would have been my normal flaccid a year ago due to growth.

I have always imagined things as a bell curve. Some of us will require higher weights and intensities than others. That is why there are hard gainers. But I am not just talking about a bell curve with hard gainers and quick gainers. I am talking about plotting routines on a curve taking in account time under tension and the amount of tension. This is why I find extender gains interesting compared to hanger gains. With the exception of some routine outliers the time under tension and the amount of tension are basically inverse using these different methods.

I also believe in a “sweet spot” where people are hitting near to maximum efficiency. However, I am a classic example of probably never being close to maximum efficiency and still gaining.

I believe that this “sweet spot” can vary from person to person and the “sweet spot” can change depending on where you are in your PE career. Part of the philosophy of hanging is gains will be achieved that are going to require a future higher load or different angle to get more gains. Whether it is tissue toughening or limiting factors start resisting together you will find that certain methods will no longer be effective. I think this is why some get those newbie gains and then the routine completely dries up for them. They need to increase tension or time under tension to break through that plateau.

There are a wide variety of PE methods. Even within one method such as hanging there are different methodologies in regards to weights and sets. Even people that follow the same methodology can do it to different degrees of effort. Then you throw in consistency and adapting to feel and you start getting many different individual programs. However, even with all these different forms of PE and different variations inside each type, people gain following a wide variety of methods.

To me the question then become is there a more efficient method for that individual. I might gain just doing light stretching. I never did gain from stretching and I did it off and on over 20 years. Now maybe I needed to stick with it longer. Perhaps I would have gained an 1/8th of an inch in a year if I just stuck with it. Yes that is a gain and that is something to be proud of. But I just gained an 1/8th of an inch in the last month in what was basically a very bad month of hanging due to a vein issue.

Both gains of 1/8th of an inch measure the same. However, I will take the one that happens faster. At the same time in this thread I personally believe there is someone who is pushing the hanging to fast. To me he is at the end of that curve and he might have great gains for it eventually but he also might hurt himself. However, that is just my opinion and he might end up having explosive growth following his methods.

************************************************** ************************************************** **
As a disclaimer it seems to me that hanging in general is my “sweet spot”. After reading a year of other peoples results and lack of results I can see that not everyone is getting the same results from hanging. I truly wish I knew why. I always considered myself a hard gainer when it came to jelqing and stretching. So when I got the quick gains with hanging I personally felt how could it not be this effective for everyone. Now I realize that many people could try my very same routine and have almost no gains. That is always a possibility.

However, they might achieve similar gains by upping the weights and sets. I just hope they do this responsibly and don’t hurt themselves. I will also say I have never read of similar gains under very low hanging weight and time. Which is why I was thinking that Monty71466 needed to work his way up to higher weights. I say this to Monty71466 with the thinking that the ADS which is the majority of his time spent is probably producing the most minimal of gains if any at all.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

You are totally right everything affects everything. Angular stretching followed by some moderate hanging, and an ads would probably get anyone results though wouldn’t you say. And there’s the acclimation factor which requires breaks, and diversification of training methods.

Originally Posted by Monty71466
Continuous numbness, led to permanent loss of sensitivity with me. I used a noose hanger long time ago and was hanging 10lbs regularly. Got up to 15 for a very short period. It was too painful then. That was the only time I saw a 1/4” gain which I later lost.

This is a slap you in the face moment. I am just kidding of course.

You gained hanging somewhere between 10 lbs and 15 lbs. I would be safely trying to get back to that weight.

Reading your earlier post I saw that you are writing about fatigue at 6 lbs. I did have a fatigue feeling at low weights also. However, it was not enough to induce me to lower the weight further. Which is what I would do with a greater degree of fatigue. However, I consider that a good sign that you are feeling something at a light weight.

I am hoping you are using a different type of hanger this time around. If you are using a non-noose hanger, I would not be even considering quitting before you get to 15 pounds. Now I am not saying rush up to 15 pounds. Follow a safe progression. Keeping in mind your history you should be careful to monitor for signs of numbness.

Hanging can be uncomfortable especially when you have fatigue but it should never be painful. I have gotten to the point that fatigue isn’t really uncomfortable anymore but something closer to pleasure. I know that might sound sick but I feel in my heart that fatigue is producing results for me. Fatigue is changing my penis. In some ways fatigue is changing a part of my life. I have basically reprogrammed my brain to crave that fatigue feeling.

I am guessing this is akin to people wanting that burn from working out. First time ever felt they might be saying what the hell is this. But when they realize it is producing results for them then they crave that feeling.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by el jeringas
You are totally right everything affects everything. Angular stretching followed by some moderate hanging, and an ads would probably get anyone results though wouldn’t you say. And there’s the acclimation factor which requires breaks, and diversification of training methods.

I would agree that it would probably have a positive effect on almost everyone. I haven’t been hanging long enough to know if breaks are required to be honest with you. Especially considering that the answer might be just adding more weight. I say this but understand my max weight was about 17 pounds. Nothing close to the weight of some of the crazies here. Currently I am building up again and even at 10 lbs I am gaining again. Roots thinks that maybe my sporadic summer where I did very little hanging was almost like a decon break. He might be correct. However, I did started using a constant heat light which is the big variable change compared to before. I believe that it is very likely that hanging will be the only training method that I use for length gains. Considering how much weight I can increase, angles I haven’t tried, and of course fulcrum hanging.

I do know I have read of two people on Bib’s forum that where in excess of 30 pounds and not seeing results. I believe one got close to 40 pounds and started gaining for the first time ever and the other I believe decided PE wasn’t for them. At that point I would probably think everyone is full of shit and it is impossible to gain. I am sure that they both are extreme outliers. If they where being honest with their time put in of course.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures


Last edited by bhcentral : 11-11-2014 at .

Originally Posted by Monty71466
Continuous numbness, led to permanent loss of sensitivity with me. I used a noose hanger long time ago and was hanging 10lbs regularly. Got up to 15 for a very short period. It was too painful then. That was the only time I saw a 1/4” gain which I later lost.

Thanks for the feedback. You have permanently lost all sensitivity now? I do not feel pain when hanging at all.

Bh. I will stay where I am with the weights and see h e it goes. Thanks

Originally Posted by NomanNY
Bh. I will stay where I am with the weights and see h e it goes. Thanks

Have faith but also a little patience. It might take a higher weight but fatigue is a great sign. If you have to have a goal work on doing the entire set BTC. Not hurting yourself but as your body acclimates to staying at the same weight try to have that last set longer and longer at BTC. This is just more time under the tension at what I think is the best angle.

If you get to the point that you are not feeling fatigue in the first two sets and you are ready to increase weight and still have no measurable gains, I think you should shoot Bib an email or post on his forum just to get his opinion. Hopefully it won’t come to that and you will have some gains before the need to increase weight due to lack of fatigue.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by NomanNY
Thanks for the feedback. You have permanently lost all sensitivity now? I do not feel pain when hanging at all.

The noose can damage the nerve just below the glans I believe.

Even though you aren’t hanging with a noose if you are using a compression hanger you also have to be careful. If you technique is sloppy the hanger can slide forward and put pressure on this nerve.

If you have to much blood in the head when you hang with a compression hanger you can also have numbness, however I believe sensation will return quicker than pressure on the nerve. However, having the excess blood in the head with a compression hanger can lead to pain and other problems. That is why it is so important to work on technique at lighter weights. The extra weight is only going to amplify problems due to poor technique.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Thankyou.I will give it another month. Don’t see why I am not gaining since I think my routine and weights are a good mix. I even put a 2 hr ADS 20 minutes after I hang.

Originally Posted by bhcentral
This is a slap you in the face moment. I am just kidding of course.

You gained hanging somewhere between 10 lbs and 15 lbs. I would be safely trying to get back to that weight.

I am now with new motivation. When I started this time, it was about the long-term stretching like an extender.

Originally Posted by bhcentral
Reading your earlier post I saw that you are writing about fatigue at 6 lbs. I did have a fatigue feeling at low weights also. However, it was not enough to induce me to lower the weight further. Which is what I would do with a greater degree of fatigue. However, I consider that a good sign that you are feeling something at a light weight.

The fatigue came mostly from long-term wearing of the ADS after hanging. I was wearing ADS for 10 hours daily more or less.

Originally Posted by bhcentral
I am hoping you are using a different type of hanger this time around. If you are using a non-noose hanger, I would not be even considering quitting before you get to 15 pounds. Now I am not saying rush up to 15 pounds. Follow a safe progression. Keeping in mind your history you should be careful to monitor for signs of numbness.

There’s a pic of what I use in my “Progress/Pics” area. It’s vacuum-based. Just so you know, the discouragement this time comes from ADS not working mostly. I’ve had discouragement in every other form of PE in the past. The history of my trials is also in the “Progress/Pics” area. I’ve gotten some glans bruising today from hanging 7lbs. It’s comfortable feeling compared to the noose of old. I remember that pain well. I’ve got to modify my taping and engorge the glans more I think.

Originally Posted by bhcentral
Hanging can be uncomfortable especially when you have fatigue but it should never be painful. I have gotten to the point that fatigue isn’t really uncomfortable anymore but something closer to pleasure. I know that might sound sick but I feel in my heart that fatigue is producing results for me. Fatigue is changing my penis. In some ways fatigue is changing a part of my life. I have basically reprogrammed my brain to crave that fatigue feeling.

I am guessing this is akin to people wanting that burn from working out. First time ever felt they might be saying what the hell is this. But when they realize it is producing results for them then they crave that feeling.

When you can pop a load from that pleasure, you’ve gone into the realm of sickness buddy! :O) Otherwise, yeah, I get it.

Originally Posted by bhcentral
I personally don’t see turtling as a negative. The whole idea of penis healing in short or lengthened state which is where the don’t turtle idea comes from I believe is bro science at its best. I usually turtle after I hang. The only good news is what I consider to be turtling now would have been my normal flaccid a year ago due to growth.

I have always imagined things as a bell curve. Some of us will require higher weights and intensities than others. That is why there are hard gainers. But I am not just talking about a bell curve with hard gainers and quick gainers. I am talking about plotting routines on a curve taking in account time under tension and the amount of tension. This is why I find extender gains interesting compared to hanger gains. With the exception of some routine outliers the time under tension and the amount of tension are basically inverse using these different methods.

I also believe in a “sweet spot” where people are hitting near to maximum efficiency. However, I am a classic example of probably never being close to maximum efficiency and still gaining.

I believe that this “sweet spot” can vary from person to person and the “sweet spot” can change depending on where you are in your PE career. Part of the philosophy of hanging is gains will be achieved that are going to require a future higher load or different angle to get more gains. Whether it is tissue toughening or limiting factors start resisting together you will find that certain methods will no longer be effective. I think this is why some get those newbie gains and then the routine completely dries up for them. They need to increase tension or time under tension to break through that plateau.

There are a wide variety of PE methods. Even within one method such as hanging there are different methodologies in regards to weights and sets. Even people that follow the same methodology can do it to different degrees of effort. Then you throw in consistency and adapting to feel and you start getting many different individual programs. However, even with all these different forms of PE and different variations inside each type, people gain following a wide variety of methods.

To me the question then become is there a more efficient method for that individual. I might gain just doing light stretching. I never did gain from stretching and I did it off and on over 20 years. Now maybe I needed to stick with it longer. Perhaps I would have gained an 1/8th of an inch in a year if I just stuck with it. Yes that is a gain and that is something to be proud of. But I just gained an 1/8th of an inch in the last month in what was basically a very bad month of hanging due to a vein issue.

Both gains of 1/8th of an inch measure the same. However, I will take the one that happens faster. At the same time in this thread I personally believe there is someone who is pushing the hanging to fast. To me he is at the end of that curve and he might have great gains for it eventually but he also might hurt himself. However, that is just my opinion and he might end up having explosive growth following his methods.

************************************************** ************************************************** **
As a disclaimer it seems to me that hanging in general is my “sweet spot”. After reading a year of other peoples results and lack of results I can see that not everyone is getting the same results from hanging. I truly wish I knew why. I always considered myself a hard gainer when it came to jelqing and stretching. So when I got the quick gains with hanging I personally felt how could it not be this effective for everyone. Now I realize that many people could try my very same routine and have almost no gains. That is always a possibility.

However, they might achieve similar gains by upping the weights and sets. I just hope they do this responsibly and don’t hurt themselves. I will also say I have never read of similar gains under very low hanging weight and time. Which is why I was thinking that Monty71466 needed to work his way up to higher weights. I say this to Monty71466 with the thinking that the ADS which is the majority of his time spent is probably producing the most minimal of gains if any at all.

What stretchign routines did you follow before becoming a hanger BH?
I personally think long stretches like 5 min hold are better than switchign every 30s. I am now stretchign 1h every day througout all day. I feel some fatigue at the beginnign, specially if I dont heat up. But as i keep on holding, my dick gets used to it and doesnt matter how hard and how long I pull. I dont feel any discomfort. I am afraid… will that mean that i will never ever reach fatigue if I ever give hanging a chance?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 AM.