Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My bib hanger broke on me

My bib hanger broke on me

I almost thought my dick got ripped off in the process too. I was hanging 15 lbs and the thing just snapped. I have owned the thing for 5 years so it has been through a bit but this pisses me off. I love hanging. And I think BIB made a decent product. I am even considering hunting down another one. Thing is I an now paranoid of PE. I could have been seriously hurt. What I am left with tonight is some mild abrasions near the glans. Looks like I sanded my dick.

Anyways. Can someone recommend me another hanger? Preferably something I can build.


Originally Posted by sparkyx
Mr B. Dog finds that if he whacks his dick with a hammer, it turns purple, and shrinks up for a week.

Originally Posted by Smallja
Mary was a dirty slut and that's why she got pregnant. She loved God's giant, holy penis.

-Smallja

Ouch

You are near the weight I hang at too.

Must have been scary

A guy had a used bib for sale on thunders

Search and good luck


Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

Ouch! I have one for sale I used 1 time.

We talk about a lot here, so we have a high tolerance for weird shit, but something about a used PE product just doesn’t sit well…

How on earth did it break? Did you leave the padded gel inserts in place? Was the weight to much or what! I can’t see 15lbs breaking it.

Contact the man directly, explain yourself and situation and see what happens.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

Originally Posted by Audacia

How on earth did it break? Did you leave the padded gel inserts in place? Was the weight to much or what! I can’t see 15lbs breaking it.

I had removed the gel inserts about a month ago. I don’t think that had anything to do with it breaking. I think it was just old and had been through so much that maybe a tiny fissure crack developed. It was really, really frightening. Having a weight smash my foot doesn’t bother me(this wasn’t the case either) but having my junk jolted in such a freakish manner…I was literally baffled at what happened for about ten minutes so I went to the store to buy a case of beer. I don’t like drinking all that much but I was pretty freaked out. I was almost sad about the whole thing. I had that hanger since I was 19! Anyways I think I am just going to make a replacement out of aluminum. I don’t think that would snap on me.


Originally Posted by sparkyx
Mr B. Dog finds that if he whacks his dick with a hammer, it turns purple, and shrinks up for a week.

Originally Posted by Smallja
Mary was a dirty slut and that's why she got pregnant. She loved God's giant, holy penis.

-Smallja

Originally Posted by Burzum
I had removed the gel inserts about a month ago. I don’t think that had anything to do with it breaking. I think it was just old and had been through so much that maybe a tiny fissure crack developed. It was really, really frightening. Having a weight smash my foot doesn’t bother me(this wasn’t the case either) but having my junk jolted in such a freakish manner.I was literally baffled at what happened for about ten minutes so I went to the store to buy a case of beer. I don’t like drinking all that much but I was pretty freaked out. I was almost sad about the whole thing. I had that hanger since I was 19! Anyways I think I am just going to make a replacement out of aluminum. I don’t think that would snap on me.

Why not just buy another bib hanger? Just make sure to replace it every 2-3 years if you use it frequently.

I still have my first production run BIB hanger.

BIB might just swap you a new one so that he can send the broken one off to The BIB Institute Of Hanging Technology to be studied.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by james456
Why not just buy another bib hanger? Just make sure to replace it every 2-3 years if you use it frequently.

I doubt it needs to be replaced ever really if you take decent care of it.

Originally Posted by iamaru
I still have my first production run BIB hanger.

BIB might just swap you a new one so that he can send the broken one off to The BIB Institute Of Hanging Technology to be studied.

Bibs basement where he can study it? ;)

Contact Bib!

I`m 100% confident he will help you out. You`ll be surprised.

Just be glad your dick is not harmed :)

I used epoxy and two pieces of thin sheet aluminum contoured to the shape of the hanger on each side, (kind of sandwiching the once broken piece) and it’s working fine. It can hold well over the weight I currently use. I don’t want to bother the man since the break was probably my fault but it’s awesome to know that he is cool enough to replace the thing.


Originally Posted by sparkyx
Mr B. Dog finds that if he whacks his dick with a hammer, it turns purple, and shrinks up for a week.

Originally Posted by Smallja
Mary was a dirty slut and that's why she got pregnant. She loved God's giant, holy penis.

-Smallja

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Bib Hanger and Melted TherabandhobbyPenis Hangers210-21-2006 02:16 AM
My improved home-made hanger, thanx to BibPrime AlphaPenis Hangers502-24-2004 04:29 PM
Bib Hanger Thread for the New owners of The Bib HangerNewbieToPEPenis Hangers509-14-2003 10:16 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 AM.