Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

More proof that long periods of hanging may be beneficial?

The use of large weight my penis has become stronger and stronger, instead of becoming longer.I m decided have to stop the hanging and come back to the wet jelq to remedy the situation, because after 7 months I have not got anything hanging on the length and I was even scared that my penis becomes shorter. What do you think? I do only vet jelq? To stop everything and take a break from a few weeks?

Originally Posted by zokiitalia
The use of large weight my penis has become stronger and stronger, instead of becoming longer.I m decided have to stop the hanging and come back to the wet jelq to remedy the situation, because after 7 months I have not got anything hanging on the length and I was even scared that my penis becomes shorter. What do you think? I do only vet jelq? To stop everything and take a break from a few weeks?

How was your hanging routine ? How much weight did you use ?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

I started in February 2010 with 2 kg, 4 sets of 15 minutes, in March I was already at 7 minutes with x20 4 kg, 5.5 kg .. April, May 7 series 20 minutes to 6kg, 7.5kg. August and September was I have more than 8kg. Penis becomes stronger, but not elongated, lost eraction, I even could not ejaculation.Now I stopped hanging light and practiced vet jelq 4 times a week to cock back to life and we should be caution usand do not overdo it. Not have good eraction. I could not even to measure whether there has been increasing even for 1cm, I’m afraid not

I don’t hang but that sounds like a hell of a lot of weight to start off with…


Starting Stats - 5.5 NBPEL x 5.6 EG

Current Stats - 5.7 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Goal - 7 x 6 (with hopefully a large flaccid hang)

Made a mistake at the beginning of the article 7 series of 20 minutes with 6kg (not to 20.6 kg, as I wrote, the error. In any case I think it is a major difficulty and that it should be cut down. The weight you use?

Did you end up taking a break from hanging? Did you gain anything when you first started to hang?

I find that my skin gets tough like leather after a few days of hanging, and I lose sensitivity, making it even hard to masturbate. It’s like the outer skin becomes numb, and as mentioned, tougher. Hanging with 15 lbs. Anybody got any ideas? I hang for 15-20 minutes, never longer, up to 1 hour, 3 or 4 nights per week. I also check, the hanger never slides down over the head. Does this happen to anybody else?

You mentioned low sensitivity, so not only the skin is involved. Cut the time, is sounds like an effect of prolonged low blood-flow.

Wow, 1st post after 6 years. It has to be a record. :)

6 years, yes, I never posted. The skin is still tough, though I haven’t hanged in a week. This happen to anybody else? 15-20 minutes too long?

Originally Posted by catamount7
6 years, yes, I never posted. The skin is still tough, though I haven’t hanged in a week. This happen to anybody else? 15-20 minutes too long?

Wow, And I thought I was a lurker.

Originally Posted by Monty:
I think this is one of those dangerous routines that people really don’t understand what is really going on. When you say you reached your plateau. That in and of itself is a misnomer. The reason I say that is that when you plateau it is because you have done something to create it. It might be true that heavier hanging will break a plateau and produce gains but the problem you will create for yourself is another plateau at a much greater weight. What will you do then? Go up to 40 or 50 lbs??

All this is really unnecessary if you religiously follow good hanging principles. Those are when your gains slow down you apply different angles or fulcrums but the last thing to reach for is more weight. It might be appropriate on occasion but after you have applied a heavier weight for a FEW minutes and that’s all it takes then you go back down to your original hanging weight and watch your gains again. Your gains will continue but what really needs to have attention paid to it the consistency of routines. If you miss a day or two or three, your screwed. You’ll plateau and wonder what happened. Healing is what produces plateau’s not just a natural limit.

Typically a guy should be able to get just as good of gains results with lower weights then the guy who chooses to go for the gold with extra weight. I did this. I hung for three years and never needed to exceed 20lbs because I used other techniques that kept a plateau from happening.
I managed to gain over 2 inches in 14 months. It can be done. Don’t give in to the impatience of grabbing the big guns. It will come back to bite you.

Monty,
which routine to get these incredible gains?
“over 2 inches in 14 months”

Thanks

Originally Posted by sintagma
Monty,
which routine to get these incredible gains?
“over 2 inches in 14 months”

Thanks


This is really a simple concept.
Hang daily if possible. Use PEweights consistently on a daily basis regardless if you miss a day of heavy hanging or not.
utilize fulcrums from as many angles as possible. If you hang with a bungee cord you can get all the angles you need.
If your numbers tell you that your slowing down or stopping in gains then increase your weight by 20% for 2 or 3 minutes then go back to your original weight. You shouldn’t need to do the previous very often at all, in fact I would avoid it and utilize fulcrums at angles instead. They actually work better due to the divide and concur principle.

Applying the above should give you consistent gains over an indefinite period.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:
This is really a simple concept.
Hang daily if possible. Use PEweights consistently on a daily basis regardless if you miss a day of heavy hanging or not.
utilize fulcrums from as many angles as possible. If you hang with a bungee cord you can get all the angles you need.
If your numbers tell you that your slowing down or stopping in gains then increase your weight by 20% for 2 or 3 minutes then go back to your original weight. You shouldn’t need to do the previous very often at all, in fact I would avoid it and utilize fulcrums at angles instead. They actually work better due to the divide and concur principle.

Applying the above should give you consistent gains over an indefinite period.

Thanks Monty,
my routine is 2/3 hours a day hanging with 4/5 kg, (set 15/20 minutes) and 20 minutes a day jelq.
Do you think it is better to do A/V inverter stetching for tunica?

A/V inverter stretches?

I think your fine with what your doing but I would encourage the use of an ADS between your routines to keep your gains progressing. Healing can take place in a very short period of time and stop your gains.

Inconsistency is our greatest challenge.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Is it possible to use an ADS that doesn’t involve weights? I ask because my job is a desk job so the weights dont’ even hang, they just get caught up in my jeans. I wrap during the day but this only really gives me an extra 1/2-1 inch above my normal flaccid length. If weights are a must for an ADS, what is the minimum do you think? Say after an hour hanging would an hour with the weights suffice?


-The Only Way to Lose is to Fail to Try-

01/02/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 18.5cm / BPFSL 20.3cm / Girth12.5cm - 10 minute pump, 20 jelqs, 5 minute pump 20 jelqs ~2.5-3hg 1 on 2 off.

01/09/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 19cm / BPFSL 20.5cm / Girth12.7cm / BPELIP 19.2cm

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 PM.