Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Male hanger vs Zen hanger

12

I’m new here and PE and not looking to start a big argument but how does anyone have slippage with the male hanger2? Unless you are really thin it should not be an issue. Even then I imagine you can bring in the nuts on the bottom and make it super tight. I do his recommend wrap amount of 9” of sweat shirt and 9” of ace sport wrap. I’m 5” thick and I can’t tighten it completely. I also get zero slippage. Even if I walk around no slip. I’m sure the BIB is a great product but to say male hanger is vastly inferior because it doesn’t have gel pads doesn’t make sense. It’s the same otherwise.

Originally Posted by Jeffafa

I’m new here and PE and not looking to start a big argument but how does anyone have slippage with the male hanger2? Unless you are really thin it should not be an issue. Even then I imagine you can bring in the nuts on the bottom and make it super tight. I do his recommend wrap amount of 9” of sweat shirt and 9” of ace sport wrap. I’m 5” thick and I can’t tighten it completely. I also get zero slippage. Even if I walk around no slip. I’m sure the BIB is a great product but to say male hanger is vastly inferior because it doesn’t have gel pads doesn’t make sense. It’s the same otherwise.

He’s basing it on his own opinion of both hangers. Have you used a bib?

I got the bib starter after wearing it for a few sessions i sold my male hanger because the bib was way more comfortable and never slips off, with the male hanger i didn’t had any grip so it always slips off when it got more then 15 pounds


Start: BPEL 7.0 - EG 5.1 (20Feb16)

Now: BPEL 7.7 - EG 5.4 (20Feb18)

Originally Posted by cockaloca

I got the bib starter after wearing it for a few sessions i sold my male hanger because the bib was way more comfortable and never slips off, with the male hanger i didn’t had any grip so it always slips off when it got more then 15 pounds

I wondered if that would happen after looking at it. Thanks for this review

I wasn’t talking about the starter. The hardcore and MH1 have channels that supposedly help blood flow through and help form “shoulders”. The starter has them too and then has a gel overlay. In fact the hardcore came about when members were purposefully taking off the gel. I don’t know about blood flow or “shoulders” (though I can see that point) but it doesn’t slip. The platform on the first generation male hanger caused me to twist no matter settings or wrap. Again I’ve owned all 4, the hardcore wins hands down for me with the starter in 2nd, then mh1 and lastly and vastly inferior mh2.

I’m currently 5.75 MSEG and 2.25 wide.


My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup My Log

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... Restart PE in late 10/2013... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG

Originally Posted by longerstretch
I wasn’t talking about the starter. The hardcore and MH1 have channels that supposedly help blood flow through and help form “shoulders”. The starter has them too and then has a gel overlay. In fact the hardcore came about when members were purposefully taking off the gel. I don’t know about blood flow or “shoulders” (though I can see that point) but it doesn’t slip. The platform on the first generation male hanger caused me to twist no matter settings or wrap. Again I’ve owned all 4, the hardcore wins hands down for me with the starter in 2nd, then mh1 and lastly and vastly inferior mh2.

I’m currently 5.75 MSEG and 2.25 wide.


Actually, the HC was the original design but the testers here asked Bib for some kind of padding because it was too intense, so he added the gel. Later on, he sold the HC with a strong word of caution to be experienced and conditioned before using the HC. I don’t see the issue personally because I started with my own DIY hanger and then went to the HC and never had an issue with the intensity.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

I think we are both right as this was just before my time. After his popular pvc build he was talked into creating the ones used for his company. The initial testers wanted more padding and the original was born and sold. Later some users here took off the padding and preferred it that way so bib released the HC


My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup My Log

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... Restart PE in late 10/2013... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG

Originally Posted by longerstretch
I think we are both right as this was just before my time. After his popular pvc build he was talked into creating the ones used for his company. The initial testers wanted more padding and the original was born and sold. Later some users here took off the padding and preferred it that way so bib released the HC


Yeah it was way before my time here when this went down, I just know the story from Bigger relaying it to me.

Apparently the padded Bib is configured differently from the HC to compensate for the padding.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

I purchased both the Male Hanger and Zen Hanger the Zen Hanger is junk in my opinion it slips off with only one pound it was very frustrating.

The Male Hanger takes a little time to fit but I used a couple of socks and wrapped my penis and did the job.

I did find a post last week on using a clamp to hang and found it is easier to fit than the Male Hanger and does a great job holding 15 pounds with no problem.

I have used the Zen hanger for years, stopped and re-started again and like the first time, I find it so much more comfortable than the bib hanger or the Male hanger. I will never use any other hanger in my life. I’m doing 7 lbs, I bought the 10 lbs zen hanger extra weights and I don’t feel pain and I do 1 hr continuous hanging.

Originally Posted by Sober_woder
I’ve been hanging for about 10 weeks and I initially had great results but was quickly discouraged by urinary issues. After receiving a clean bill of health from my urologist, I’m wondering if my choice of hanger is the problem. I’m using Zen hanger and I find it quite uncomfortable with anything over 3lbs. It’s the noose system that’s painful even though I’m using their suggested comfort sleeve.
My question is about other devices. Has anyone had the same experience with Zen, & have you switched to Male hanger? What were your findings? Is a clamping hanger less painful than a noose hanger or do I just have to grin and bear it?
Thanks in advance guys.

-Zen
All hangers with any significant weight attached are going to cause a great amount of pressure on the shaft and the downward pressure of weight is going to cause gland pressure. You can also try hanging a bit higher on the shaft and doubling the comfort sleeves.

If you are ultra sensitive and having issues we are releasing a new vac system hanger next month that will be a pump combined with a hanger all in one. Email our support time from our website when you see it launched and mention this forum and we will make sure you get a great discount as a returning customer.

Hey, why do you stick to this kind of hanger? Use Piet’s AFB Universal Penis Weight Hanger, it’s the best IMO, you can utilise an immense tension and weight, and it is easy to DIY.

I used to hang with Bib’s hanger, but always got injured. With Piet’s I never got injured (because of restraining blood) and it is easy to maintain 5kg without almost “feeling” it.

Oss.

Attached Files
Tom Hubbards AFB Hanger.pdf
(377.0 KB, 60 views)

I’ve used both and the Zen Hanger is just too much for me. The noose just shrinks my glans to the size of a pea and no way can you hang heavy with this. May work for some but I think the time needed will be far greater than a compression or even a vacuum hanger because of this.

I have had success keep the skin forward and tightening the male hanger close to the base and then it falls naturally closer to the glans - but you have to make sure it’s as tight as you can get it and only do it for a maximum of 20 minutes.

I’ve added 10-minute pumps during the rest and that has worked really well for me too.


Started July 2018 BPEL 16cm x 14cm EG

Last measurement January 2019 BPEL 17.4cm x 14.5cm EG

Next Goal BPEL 18cm x 15cm

Zen Hanger comfort issues.

I had a similar issue with the zen noose hanger attachment, it was uncomfortable especially with heavier weights. The zen weight system itself is excellent allowing increases of half a pound at a time. I am now hanging 10 pounds. I started off with half a pound gradually increasing the weights. Since purchasing my zen system five years ago I have gained one and a half inches in length. It has been a slow and gradual increase but I am more than happy with my results thus far. My partners are over the moon.

As to the comfort issue. I purchased a vacuum hanger on eBay and I now use this with the zen system. There is no pain or discomfort. I initially experienced slight blistering to my glans but have found that by covering my glans with tape prior to attaching the vacuum hanger the blistering has stopped. I now hang 10 pounds for one hour every morning. I am quite happy for any of you guys to contact me to discuss this issue. Zen has told me they plan to release a new vacuum hanger but this has not happened yet.

Regards
Roy
Sydney Australia

My first hanger was the zen hanger and to be honest I hated it. Plus I have a tight schedule so I went with the LG hanger since you can hang an hour at a time where the bib they say not to go more than 20 minutes a set for circulation reasons. I’m sure the bib works great too but so far I am extremely happy with the LG even though it was a bit pricey. But like with anything I’d rather pay a little more for a good quality product

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 AM.