Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Loss of stability from hanging

123

Loss of stability from hanging

Has anyone experienced loss of stability at the base from hanging? I have heard of a few guys having this problem.

Quote
I have heard of a few guys having this problem.


Who? I experienced just the opposite, base girth growth.

GM

Actually, I talked to some other guys in another forum. He said he lost erection angle with hanging.

That’s a good thing. Let’s say you start with a high lot of 10, by hanging BTC you can lower your lot to 7 or 6.5. Once you have your lot that low, you can benefit more from OTS hanging.

e.g. classic example Bib—when he started his penis pointed nearly straight up, when he finished gaining 4.5 inches his penis pointed straight out.

By stretching those ligaments you can expose more of your inner penis—the same thing those doctors are trying to do by cutting your ligs through surgery.. except this way is much lower risk.

You don’t need a penis that points straight up to have sex.

Anyway, what you’re saying has nothing to do with loss of stability—erection angle and stability are two different subjects.

Good post blink— nice neat summary. ;)

Originally Posted by blink2000

Anyway, what you’re saying has nothing to do with loss of stability—erection angle and stability are two different subjects.

Not if the erection angles is changes as a result of cut or lengthened ligs. Loss of stability is a common side effect of PE lengthening surgery and is because the ligs are there for a reason, which is to support the penis.

Read this thread:

Reattaching the PSL after surgery?

If you lengthen the ligs to the point at which they aren’t supporting the penis anymore, then it’s the same as cutting them.

Big difference between cut ligs and stretched ligs.

kwkw, if you have fear to loose stability trough hanging, you could hang only SO and up; this way TA is hitted more than ligs, because the more the penis is perpendicular to floor, the more the tunica is thick.

Anyway, you are a newbie, why are you thinking to hanging? Maybe with manual exercises you could reach your goals.

Originally Posted by androNYC
Big difference between cut ligs and stretched ligs.

Why? Aren’t they called suspensory ligamnets? If they are stretched to a point where they no longer give an suspension, then how are they supporting the penis?

Originally Posted by blink2000

That’s a good thing. Let’s say you start with a high lot of 10, by hanging BTC you can lower your lot to 7 or 6.5. Once you have your lot that low, you can benefit more from OTS hanging.

Assuming you believe in LOT Theory. I don’t. I did tons of BTC hanging and my LOT never changed.

Originally Posted by blink2000

e.g. classic example Bib—when he started his penis pointed nearly straight up, when he finished gaining 4.5 inches his penis pointed straight out.

Possibly the only example, and coincidentally the author of LOT Theory (which is really no more than an untested hypothesis). Also, Bib’s gains have never been verified. It’s not unusual for many guys around these parts to have unverified gains, but no one else has ever claimed 4.5” of growth.

Originally Posted by blink2000

By stretching those ligaments you can expose more of your inner penis—the same thing those doctors are trying to do by cutting your ligs through surgery.. except this way is much lower risk.

How do you “expose” inner penis. It is attached like a tendon to your pelvic bones. As with lig-cutting surgery, lig lengthening does not elongate one’s penis. It just allows it to hang lower. Erection length, as measured with the penis pointing up or horizontal, is essentially unchanged.

Originally Posted by blink2000

You don’t need a penis that points straight up to have sex.

No, but it helps if you want to hit the G-spot when having sex face-to-face.

Originally Posted by blink2000

Anyway, what you’re saying has nothing to do with loss of stability—erection angle and stability are two different subjects.

Not entirely. The ligs do hold the shaft near to the pubic bone during erection. Loosening the ligs too much can give the shaft more “play” than is desired. It’s best, I think, to go easy on the lig stretching and focus instead on a well-rounded PE routine.

Check these out:

Testing LOT Theory

LOT Simulator


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Cut is cut.

Stretched are still attached, and as long as you aren’t hanging straight down with no support whatsoever, then you still have some lig support.

Originally Posted by MM
No, but it helps if you want to hit the G-spot when having sex face-to-face.


Wouldn’t that have more to do with a curve than how high or low your erection angle hangs? My experience manually stimulating the G requires an active ‘hooking’ of my fingers in order to apply pressure just above the pubic bone from the inside.

ModestoMan-thanks for pointing out flaws & potential flaws in my info/ examples.

I read through all your LOT related threads when I first joined, even if I didn’t commit all the information to memory—I did comprehend them at the time I read them.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Possibly the only example, and coincidentally the author of LOT Theory (which is really no more than an untested hypothesis). Also, Bib’s gains have never been verified. It’s not unusual for many guys around these parts to have unverified gains, but no one else has ever claimed 4.5” of growth.

I believe Bib has had a handful of hangers gain 4”+ — I would have to do a lot of digging to find this post though. Anyway, I’m sure not every single one of those guys made pics or can substantiate their claims. Doesn’t DLD has a similar or perhaps bigger length gain? He’s claiming he’s up to 11”x7” currently—I can’t seem to find his starting stats though,

Anyway, back to the stability issue—

A friend of mine is a rock-climber… the ligaments in his wrists and hands are about 10 times thicker than the average persons ligs. And I have known this guy my whole life—his ligs didn’t get like that until he had trained for several years.

My point: wouldn’t hanging make your ligs MORE stable since you’re basically using resistance training which will ultimately make the ligs heal thicker and stronger, after stretching them / causing micro tears?

I have observed that hangers must continually increase the weight they are using to get new gains—I thought that implied that the penile tissues and ligs were getting both stronger and more durable—and in effect, more stable.

Sorry I didn’t get this all in one post—but I’m having a few new thoughts…

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Not entirely. The ligs do hold the shaft near to the pubic bone during erection. Loosening the ligs too much can give the shaft more “play” than is desired. It’s best, I think, to go easy on the lig stretching and focus instead on a well-rounded PE routine.

This is in fact the first time I have heard this. Have any hangers validated this? (I mean, is this a hard fact?)

Originally Posted by blink2000
……

Anyway, back to the stability issue—

A friend of mine is a rock-climber… the ligaments in his wrists and hands are about 10 times thicker than the average persons ligs. And I have known this guy my whole life—his ligs didn’t get like that until he had trained for several years.

My point: wouldn’t hanging make your ligs MORE stable since you’re basically using resistance training which will ultimately make the ligs heal thicker and stronger, after stretching them / causing micro tears?

If so (you are saying that), your inner penis will become less exposed, so the penis will appear shorter.

I think is better to avoid dreaming of ligs-elongating gains of several inches, and forget also the LOT theory, strictly linked with that dream.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hanging Guidelines / Personal & Average Maximum Gain-rate (PMGR & AMGR)Mr. FPenis Hangers1208-03-2010 05:50 AM
Hanging and ads basics.beentherePenis Hangers2004-20-2010 08:06 PM
Getting a grip on hangingkoknballzPenis Hangers808-22-2006 04:33 PM
The PE 2-sock hanging method and story!hypnoDCPenis Hangers1310-25-2005 01:25 AM
Hanging weight amounts and the followup that appears very importantbeentherePenis Hangers1908-24-2004 08:39 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:12 AM.