Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

LG Hanger, a new vacuum hanger

I used to hang for an hour or so with the Grip System, wrapping with the Co-Flex wrap that came with it, and I never got blisters. The only problem with the Grip is that it’s not made to hang more than 8 lbs.

The engineer of the LG used the Grip because it was prescribed to him after surgery. He basically improved upon the Grip to allow it to handle more weight.


Mid 2006 ≈5 NBPEL -----> Mar 2011 >7" NBPEL

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Smallja. sounds like you are starting to fall for the hype dude. Remember, they are selling something.

I feel you Thunder, and if anyone will be skeptical about a new product it will be myself. Really, I think I’m just happy that there IS a product, or at least that there are people working on a vacuum style hanger.
My unit is so sensitive to injury that it’s ridiculous, so I feel that a traditional clamping style hanger, such as the Bib Starter, might re-inflame some old injuries (much respect to Bib, and the hundreds of people who now have injury-free larger dicks thanks to his device). It just didn’t seem right for me though.

Then I (recently) discovered the concept of vacuum hanging, only to sadly find out that AutoExtender’s vac-hanger (the only known vacuum hanger in production at the time, I believe) had since been discontinued. So I figured I could not hang vacuum style - then I heard news of the LG hanger. Around the same time I also contacted MonkeyBars on this forum (from AutoExtender) and he said that they too are working on a new, improved model of their old vacuum hanger. The AutoExtender Vac Hanger definitely has more mileage under it in terms of number of people who have used it and gained (safely, aside from some blisters here and there), but the LG still excites me because of the novelty of the actual pump mechanism used on the glans.

Like you said, it’s important to take it all with a grain of salt though, as this pumping method on the head of the penis (WHILE hanging) has not been extensively tested or experienced by significant numbers of people - particularly people newer to PE (and not seasoned vets with conditioned cocks). We know that when we’re pumping, and we pull the tube, the pressure can increase by multiple HG’s with just a small tug. This could possibly present some dangers when dangling weight from your ‘pumped’ head, but so far people have said that this head pressure is not uncomfortable when hanging, and that in fact it is the most comfortable hanger they have used (again, speaking of the experience of just 2 or 3 guys I’ve read about testing it over at PEgym). Whether or not this device is effective and really IS comfortable and safe, only time will tell. Whether or not I’ll be a guinea pig….I don’t know, I haven’t decided yet.

Originally Posted by Baba_Booey
They already have a package that doesn’t have the weight and hand pump; I think it’s around $230. When I ordered mine there was only one package available and it was $288.

So does this mean that the LG Hanger is already in full production? Were you one of the ‘select few’ testers over at PEgym Baba_Booey, or did you simply order the product online as a civilian? Did not know this thing was on the shelves already.

Originally Posted by Smallja
So does this mean that the LG Hanger is already in full production? Were you one of the ‘select few’ testers over at PEgym Baba_Booey, or did you simply order the product online as a civilian? Did not know this thing was on the shelves already.

I sent Dr. Ric a PM on PEGym in mid-June asking if the hanger was still set to be released in June and he said that they were already available. I was surprised because he hadn’t posted anything about it being available yet. I only know of one person on PEGym that was given one. He posted a favorable review, which some might question, but I don’t think he has a financial stake in the hanger. If I was given one for free, I wouldn’t feel obligated to give it a favorable review if it didn’t deserve it.

I’m one of three that has purchased the LG and posted about it on PEGym. Right now, the only way to order is to email Dr. Ric and he he will send you the order form and a promo PDF. They are supposed to have a website up at some point to order through. The order form asks for your erect girth directly behind the glans, and the dome is custom made for your size.


Mid 2006 ≈5 NBPEL -----> Mar 2011 >7" NBPEL

Originally Posted by Baba_Booey
I sent Dr. Ric a PM on PEGym in mid-June asking if the hanger was still set to be released in June and he said that they were already available. I was surprised because he hadn’t posted anything about it being available yet. I only know of one person on PEGym that was given one. He posted a favorable review, which some might question, but I don’t think he has a financial stake in the hanger. If I was given one for free, I wouldn’t feel obligated to give it a favorable review if it didn’t deserve it.

I’m one of three that has purchased the LG and posted about it on PEGym. Right now, the only way to order is to email Dr. Ric and he he will send you the order form and a promo PDF. They are supposed to have a website up at some point to order through. The order form asks for your erect girth directly behind the glans, and the dome is custom made for your size.

Any updates on this mate ?

I’ve seen a few people mention having problems hanging much over 10lbs with it !
A buddy of mine bought one and he also felt it wouldn’t be much good for higher weights, seems the vacuum has to be high (10”hg or over ) or it starts to slip.

Maybe 4-5 guys are using the LG Hanger for more than one month now and nobody has claimed to have made gains. Donjelqer76 has already said that he has got nothing.

I had a similar hanger, it was the “lingam extender” (a glass bell), used as a hanger, only 1/3 of the gains had been cemented against 100% for the bib hanger.

My thoughts was that a hanger can’t give good results if there is not the “squashing” combined to the tension as there is with the bib hanger.

It seems to be confirmed here.


2010.04 : 15.9 x 13.8 | 24,0° [BPEL x MSEG, in cm | left curvature]

2012.04 : 19.2 x 15.9 | 21,3°

2015.05 : 20.3 x 16.3 | 24.3° Progress log - Pictures

Surely something so revolutionary will produce results?


Note: Clamplover is a pseudonym of Stillwantmore, a previously banned member. He has a commercial interest in "The Penis Clamp" and previously had an interest in the “malehanger”. Please treat any of his posts with suspicion.

Links don’t work for me.

Still, I don’t see what can be so revolutionary to justify 3 times the price of monkeybar’s vacuum hanger.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

My LG

I am using the LG hanger going on 3 weeks now, I am around 32 0r 33 hours of hanging and during this 3 weeks I was gone for 4 days with the family so I have been easily averaging around 2 hours a day. I started with an hour long set at 5 lbs and on day two I went to 7 lbs. I did a 2 hour set with in the first three day and I can easily do these 2 hour sets at 7 lbs with no problems. No blisters, no worries.

I would not advise any newbies to jump into 2 hour sets as we all respond differently to weights, vacuum pressures and every other thing to do with PE but I have had no issues and thoroughly enjoy mine. I am currently focusing on time instead of weight so the results can be tracked in a progressive manner. I am also experienced with bib hangers and have hung up to 35 lbs for 20 minutes. The use of 7 lbs seems too easy but after 2 hours it actually gave me a very good lig pull. This device may not be able to handle as much weight as the Bib hangers, as a matter of fact I am sure it can not but there is something to be said of using less weight for much more time per session without interruption.

So far I would have to give this device high marks. It is a tad pricey but for those wondering about lig pull, trust me, if you hang 7 or 8 lbs for 2 hours without interruption you will feel a pull. Grasping the internals will only become an issue when weights that require it are used. Remember that one using only hands for manual stretching can gain very well and that is also done without grasping the internals.

Originally Posted by raptor6
Maybe 4-5 guys are using the LG Hanger for more than one month now and nobody has claimed to have made gains. Donjelqer76 has already said that he has got nothing.

I had a similar hanger, it was the “lingam extender” (a glass bell), used as a hanger, only 1/3 of the gains had been cemented against 100% for the bib hanger.

My thoughts was that a hanger can’t give good results if there is not the “squashing” combined to the tension as there is with the bib hanger.

It seems to be confirmed here.

Donjelqer as well as myself have also long since used up our newbie gains. He has extended for a few thousand hours and has also hung in excess of 35 lbs with a bib hanger, none of us have owned the LG long enough to claim gains and as far as I can recall I do not know of any newbies that have bought one yet. I would bet that newbies would report gains quickly as with most types of PE. I wont consider the LG or any other PE device a failure until I have used it in a dedicated fashion for at least 6 months without gain. I have not gained for some time so I feel a fair chance must be given.

I surely hope it works fpr me, from what I feel I do think something good is happening but I am not ,measuring until 100 hours, I will then up the weight if no gains have been made. If I gain an 1/8th in 2 months I would be happy. After newbie gains are gone it is the dedication that determines who gains and who does not.

I am surprised there has been no more interest in this hanger, still have my Bibs as well.

Originally Posted by bigee

I am using the LG hanger going on 3 weeks now, I am around 32 0r 33 hours of hanging and during this 3 weeks I was gone for 4 days with the family so I have been easily averaging around 2 hours a day. I started with an hour long set at 5 lbs and on day two I went to 7 lbs. I did a 2 hour set with in the first three day and I can easily do these 2 hour sets at 7 lbs with no problems. No blisters, no worries.

Hello bigee , are you using the LG hanger with the glans covered by foreskin?


Ho iniziato il 15-04-12 BPEL 15,5/15.8 EG 13.5 oggi ..... >-)

Se ciò ci rende felici perché non farlo :thumbs: . Dimmi da dove vieni e ti dirò chi sei ;) .

The Mr. Fantastic Pumping

No, I use ouch-less tape and I am cut.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51 PM.