Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

LG Hanger, a new vacuum hanger

1 678910

Reoccuring blister

Originally Posted by IshTheFace
Hi, so I took 2 months off because I got a blood blister. The skin was lighter toned where the blister had been, but I figured it’s just scarring and I may as well accept it. Just a few sessions into hanging again I get a blister in the exact same spot. I’m only hanging 11 lbs at 30 min at a time at 5-7Hg. You can talk about too heavy too long or whatever, but why am I getting the blister in the exact same spot? You’d think it was healed after a full two months (or more even). I’m willing to let it heal for as long as it takes, but I really felt it was healed. Now a portion of the skin of the head is torn off again. I’m taping the head over the urethra cross wise and then around. Other than normal discoloration which normally disappears in a day there were no warning signs of the blister forming again, until I took the hanger off and noticed blood under the tape. I would use less weight but I don’t feel fatigued at any lower weight despite being new at this.

Whenever an extended break is taken it’s important to begin back at square one. I have always recommended that you start back with 50% of weight and time.
When you get a sunburn and the skin peels off, that is fresh virgin skin. Do you go back out into the sun and expose yourself to the same amount of time that caused your original sunburn?
11 lbs is a significant amount of weight, even for just 30 minutes. You MUST allow time to re-condition the skin / area that is prone to blistering. No amount of wrap or tape will prevent the strain of vacuum pressure that’s placed upon that sensitive skin. DO NOT hang while you heal up! Please refer to my blog article - “Blisters - how to avoid them and what to do if you get one.”

Another misconception is regarding your idea of what fatigue is. Fatigue doesn’t always accompany soreness, I’ve mentioned this many times. Fatigue is more accurately defined as a very loose pliable penis while flaccid. One gentleman recently replied to that by saying ….”aren’t all flaccid penis’s loose and pliable?” and I answered yes, but not as much as you will experience after a hang session. The loose / pliable condition I describe will allow you to stretch your flaccid penis way beyond what you could normally do prior to a productive hang session. The other symptom of fatigue is the inability to achieve a rock hard erection immediately after your hang session.

Fatigue =
extreme tiredness resulting from mental or physical exertion or illness. If you’ve ever done any type of weight training at the gym or have ran any significant distance, you can recognize fatigue, in that you just can’t do anymore. Same with a productive weight hanging session with the LG Hanger.

I recommend you allow yourself time to heal up. When you start back do so with no more than five pounds for 30 minutes twice a day. Stay there for at least two weeks. When you decide it’s time to add weight, don’t add anymore than 2 lbs. and stay at the same 30 minute time. Over the course of the next two weeks work up to 45 minute sessions, if you have no complications after a couple weeks, go up to a full hour. This type of pyramid protocol will help you develop the conditioning necessary for heavier weight. Always follow up your hang session with 5 -10 minutes of aggressive hand stretches in a variety of directions. To aid in those hand stretches I recommend a Girth Band at the base of your penis and another below the glans. This will allow you to get a superior grip when doing hand stretches. Use your dominate hand to pull with, while using your other hand to hold your penis at the base. When done, wear your Girth Band at the base to prevent retraction while you recover.

Thanks for the detailed response. Will do all that.

Training follow up

Originally Posted by IshTheFace
Thanks for the detailed response. Will do all that.

You can always email us too…
Stay in touch and let us know how you’re progressing. Our customer service includes providing training support in utilizing the LG Hanger system properly in order to achieve your gain goals. Troubleshooting any issues you have along the way is all part of the program and package you purchased! Your success is our success!

Originally Posted by LGHanger
Another misconception is regarding your idea of what fatigue is. Fatigue doesn’t always accompany soreness, I’ve mentioned this many times. Fatigue is more accurately defined as a very loose pliable penis while flaccid. One gentleman recently replied to that by saying ….”aren’t all flaccid penis’s loose and pliable?” and I answered yes, but not as much as you will experience after a hang session. The loose / pliable condition I describe will allow you to stretch your flaccid penis way beyond what you could normally do prior to a productive hang session. The other symptom of fatigue is the inability to achieve a rock hard erection immediately after your hang session.

I’m still unsure of what you mean by being able to stretch beyond what I normally could do prior to the session. Are you suggesting my BPFSL (bone press flaccid stretched length) should increase after each productive hang session? If so, that would be pretty amazing! I’m up to 16 pounds (been hanging for about 6 months) and have not once experienced a temporary or permanent increase BFSL after any session. The ligaments remain the limiting factor and their length is their length.. I don’t experience a temporary increased elasticity or lengthening in those ligaments. I hang 2 hours daily and hang almost every day of the week (easily 12 hours weekly). Between sessions I’m employing an ADS for at least 1 hour and up to 3 after each session.

Bfsl

Originally Posted by Sthom
I’m still unsure of what you mean by being able to stretch beyond what I normally could do prior to the session. Are you suggesting my BPFSL (bone press flaccid stretched length) should increase after each productive hang session? If so, that would be pretty amazing! I’m up to 16 pounds (been hanging for about 6 months) and have not once experienced a temporary or permanent increase BFSL after any session. The ligaments remain the limiting factor and their length is their length.. I don’t experience a temporary increased elasticity or lengthening in those ligaments. I hang 2 hours daily and hang almost every day of the week (easily 12 hours weekly). Between sessions I’m employing an ADS for at least 1 hour and up to 3 after each session.

Yes -
Based on my own personal experience and that of others (guys like KingSnake, JoyStick & T-Bone), you should experience an ability to stretch your post hang flaccid penis much farther than prior to your hang session.
Don’t misconstrue what I am saying by thinking that after each hang session you will continue to get longer BPFSL increases. Over time you should if you’re training properly. Flaccid length gains will manifest erect length gains. You won’t hear anyone say I’ve got a flaccid stretch of 8” but only a 6” erection. Take a look at my Before and After photos on our website and tell me if you don’t see a dramatic difference in my flaccid condition.

You mention “ligaments being the limiting factor and their length is their length”. Not true… ligament can be stretched! We work with five different surgeons that perform penile lengthening procedures. I’ve spoken with each of them extensively about the surgical procedure they perform. All have independently said the same exact thing when is comes to the suspensory ligament that is attached to the pubic bone, which is that approximately 90% of the men they perform surgery on have a very thick / strong (about 1/4”) suspensory ligament. The other 10% they refer to as the “lucky one’s” who have a much thinner / weaker suspensory ligament that is approximately 1/8” - 3mm to 5/32” - 4mm. It’s these “lucky ones” who respond to PE traction much more favorably than the other 90%.

Based on the amount of weight you’re using and the time that you’ve been training you should be seeing some change in length and girth by now, if not I would invite you to give me a call. Our land line number is on our website and I would like to discuss your routine in detail and see if I can help you get some results!

Top
1 678910

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 AM.