Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

lack temporary gains

lack temporary gains

Hy guys how are you .

today i sarted hanging i did 4x10 mins with 5 kg , but i did not see temprary gains in bpfsl . is that normal ???
and my routine will be 1 day girth(jelqing+ clamping) and 1 day length (hanging) , will that routine give gains ??

If you’re gonna hang only 40 minutes every other day, quit it and do other forms of PE, hanging requires at least 90 minutes daily


Start 30/06/2016 - BPEL 13cm MSEG 11,50cm

Now - BPEL 16,20cm MSEG 12,00cm BPFSL 18,00cm BPELIT 18,00cm Clamped BPEL 17,50cm

DREAM! 19cm BPEL 17cm NBPEL 14cm MSEG

Originally Posted by Dvdck

If you’re gonna hang only 40 minutes every other day, quit it and do other forms of PE, hanging requires at least 90 minutes daily

wow this a lot , but i can manage to have 60 min every other day , will that suffice ??

Hi darkfador,

Next time, let’s work on your grammar and make it as formal as possible.

We appreciate!

Forum Guidelines


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Latest 7.9” x 5.1” (5.3" BEG)

My pictures

Originally Posted by Lenny
Hi darkfador,

Next time, let’s work on your grammar and make it as formal as possible.

We appreciate!

Forum Guidelines


Sorry, any ideas guys ?.

One day, one week and one month won’t bring any gains. Gains come over months and years. Be more patient. Also, have you done the newbie routine before you started hanging? Also starting at 5 kg is setting yourself up for failure. You’re going to build strong ligaments and a strong dick instead of a long one. Go lighter and add more time. But you already made the flaw.


Its the beginning of a new chapter. New things are scary, but not always bad.

Originally Posted by New Chapter

One day, one week and one month won’t bring any gains. Gains come over months and years. Be more patient. Also, have you done the newbie routine before you started hanging? Also starting at 5 kg is setting yourself up for failure. You’re going to build strong ligaments and a strong dick instead of a long one. Go lighter and add more time. But you already made the flaw.

Thank you for respond , i have been in pe for more than 1 year and half and gained 1 inch bp with manuel , and im wondering if 1 hour every other day will give some gains atleast 1/2 inch of length .

Man, you should do only one set with your max weight, then move to riding the fatigue with about half of your max weight. Do long sessions, and focus no more then 4hours at the same angle because of the diminishing effect. I would recommend you only doing your 4x10 with 5kg, only if you REALLY feel strong and healed. When I do a decon of 1 week, I can hang for 1 hour (3 sets of 20 min) with 5kg, then I will lower it to about 3kg, that is my minimum. So, do what you’ve already done from time to time (about a month, 2 months.), but usually do only one set with high weight. Remember, you want a weak cock, not a power-lifter cock. And also try checking your LOT, because it changes with training, and maybe you will need to hit it from another angle of attack.

Oss.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Bathmate BM - No Temporary GainsHusbandoPenis Pumps2312-02-2017 07:02 PM
Penis Pump temporary gainssweet n lowPenis Enlargement Basics107-17-2015 06:25 PM
Jelquing - Which way for longest temporary flaccid gainsburnoutPenis Enlargement Basics012-22-2010 03:47 PM
Temporary size gains during sexandgrowingPenis Enlargement1005-01-2007 05:19 PM
Gains permanent or temporary?sean007Penis Enlargement210-17-2002 02:11 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:30 AM.