Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Just can't get hanging right

12

Just can't get hanging right

My thread didn’t post in the hanger’s forum so I’ll post here. I’m always spending enormous amount of time hanging and I want to reduce it. It’s always a huge struggle to get the hanger on right. The hanger is always pinching at sensitive little parts of the penis (I guess they are nerves?), riding up at the glans painfully, or if it is lower, either strangling or steamrolling over the penis. I also start getting an erection after a while and the only way I can get rid of it is to masturbate.

I decided to record a hanging session in writing. As you can see, it takes so long I need a day off to do it.

A) 1010 wrapping 1034 hanger on 1042 took off because pinching at top 1110 reattach and hang 1118 take off because pinching at top 1132 reattach 1153 take off 1229 put on 1259 take off - can’t control erection so drained penis at 1316 came 1331 reattached 1352 took off

B) 1300 start, several tries, at 1440 weight plates fell on my toe, with unbearable pain. 1513 settled for hanger 1535 took off. Quit at 1700 with the last failure of hanger placement (hanger also pulled the wrapping off)

C) 1205 start 1219 on 1221 pulled off have to re-wrap + reattach 1232 reattach, hurting near glans on right side so take off 1241 reattach, pinching at some bits of internal penis but settle and hang until 1246 take off because of glans pain, also had to drain 1347 hanger on 1408 hanger off had to take break to do things also. Huge problems getting hanger on without pinching of glans. After countless tries I settle for it at 1538 hanger on 1558 hanger off, wrapping pulled off and imprints of wrapping all over penis which is itchy. Have to eat. Didn’t come back

Notice how on B) I spent 5 hours and only got 22 minutes of hanging.

Sorry, I meant 4 hours.

what hanger are you using?

Bib starter

It shouldn’t be this hard, so something is definitely not right. My first guess is that it’s some combination of the hanger needing to be tighter, using too much weight (if you’re just starting, you should be using a weight plate, not plates — start with 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs should be the absolute max starting weight), or a bad wrap. I would guess that all three are going on.

Recommendations: make the hanger tighter and start with only 2.5 lbs.

Also, tell us about how you’re wrapping and we might be able to help out on that front too.


Starting (May 2010): BPEL:6" EG: 4 7/8". Current (April 2011): BPEL: 6 3/4" EG: 5 1/4".

Short Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.25" Long Term Goal: When my wife makes me stop or 8"x6" (whichever comes first)

Hey Lack of size try Vacuum hanging and wrapping. You will love yourself. You can either purchase one from Monkey Bar’s website if you have the dough or you can make one.

My vac hanger new model

My vac hanger new model

It costs less than $15 to make a vacuum hanger that can hang up to 15lb safely. There are ways to tweak the hanger so it hangs more but I don’t believe hanging over 15lb would be necessary for me. I don’t know your case. I was in your same position with the BiB Starter just my skin was a little more conditioned. In 4 hours I could hang about 1 hour which was useless in my opinion. The only way I could get the BiB on comfortable is if I did skin stretch which I dont want. I’m exclusively hanging Vacuum now and I get in about four 40 minute sets with 10 minute rests in between every day. Its comfortable and it takes seconds to put on and take off.

I will say you must find a good way to wrap because the last thing you want is a water blister which tends to happen at much higher weights. I haven’t gotten one thank God. As of now I am only at 5lb and my wrapping technique really minimizes fluid build up but doesn’t eliminate it. I’m still experimenting to find a way to completely eliminate fluid build up especially now that I’m planning to move up in weight.

Let me know what you think. Good luck.

Sorry I meant to post this as the second thread for techniques on wrapping for Vacuum hanging Vacuum Hanging

And check out hangerman5000’s thread list on vacuum hanging on this one Vac Hanger purchase

Originally Posted by roosterstretch
It shouldn’t be this hard, so something is definitely not right. My first guess is that it’s some combination of the hanger needing to be tighter, using too much weight (if you’re just starting, you should be using a weight plate, not plates — start with 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs should be the absolute max starting weight), or a bad wrap. I would guess that all three are going on.

Recommendations: make the hanger tighter

The hanger is tight as it is but I’ll make it tighter next session and will report back here.
Quote
And start with only 2.5 lbs.
I’ve worked my way up to 2.5kg (5.5lb).

Quote
Also, tell us about how you’re wrapping and we might be able to help out on that front too.

I use a cloth then theraband. It took me a lot of trial and error before I could get a consistently good (or the best I’ve had) wrap and I copy a video I saw from mattersofsize.com (I think it was from there) which basically has one wide cloth wrap and one wide theraband wrap.

The weight and wrap sound reasonable, so you probably just need to spend some time adjusting the hanger. I don’t use a BIB (I have a homemade hanger) so I won’t be the best person to guide you here. I would guess that you need to go generally tighter or adjust the toe. BIB’s website has pretty detailed info on hanger adjustment so, if you haven’t already checked it out, then you should. If you’ve already tried the adjustment techniques on his website, then you might need to wait around for a veteran BIB user to chime in or just tinker around and try to figure it out yourself. If no else joins in with advice and tinkering is fruitless, then you might consider PMing one of the veteran hangers or even BIB himself.


Starting (May 2010): BPEL:6" EG: 4 7/8". Current (April 2011): BPEL: 6 3/4" EG: 5 1/4".

Short Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.25" Long Term Goal: When my wife makes me stop or 8"x6" (whichever comes first)

Originally Posted by roosterstretch

The weight and wrap sound reasonable, so you probably just need to spend some time adjusting the hanger. I don’t use a BIB (I have a homemade hanger) so I won’t be the best person to guide you here. I would guess that you need to go generally tighter or adjust the toe. BIB’s website has pretty detailed info on hanger adjustment so, if you haven’t already checked it out, then you should. If you’ve already tried the adjustment techniques on his website, then you might need to wait around for a veteran BIB user to chime in or just tinker around and try to figure it out yourself. If no else joins in with advice and tinkering is fruitless, then you might consider PMing one of the veteran hangers or even BIB himself.

I have read that info on BIB site.

Originally Posted by epic777
Hey Lack of size try Vacuum hanging and wrapping. You will love yourself. You can either purchase one from Monkey Bar’s website if you have the dough or you can make one.

My vac hanger new model

My vac hanger new model

It costs less than $15 to make a vacuum hanger that can hang up to 15lb safely. There are ways to tweak the hanger so it hangs more but I don’t believe hanging over 15lb would be necessary for me. I don’t know your case. I was in your same position with the BiB Starter just my skin was a little more conditioned. In 4 hours I could hang about 1 hour which was useless in my opinion. The only way I could get the BiB on comfortable is if I did skin stretch which I don’t want. I’m exclusively hanging Vacuum now and I get in about four 40 minute sets with 10 minute rests in between every day. It’s comfortable and it takes seconds to put on and take off.

I will say you must find a good way to wrap because the last thing you want is a water blister which tends to happen at much higher weights. I haven’t gotten one thank God. As of now I am only at 5lb and my wrapping technique really minimizes fluid build up but doesn’t eliminate it. I’m still experimenting to find a way to completely eliminate fluid build up especially now that I’m planning to move up in weight.

Let me know what you think. Good luck.


I will consider this if it solves these problems.

Originally Posted by lack of size
I will consider this if it solves these problems.

Hey Lack of Size I’m telling you we were in the same position with the BiB Starter and I switched over to Vacuum hanging and am never looking back. The only way I would reconsider using the BiB Starter is if I need to hang 17lbs or higher. To me by the sounds of your experimenting with the BiB you would be better off experimenting with vacuum hanging at this point. You are the type of person it would really work for and benefit. For under $15 why not have both and you can see which is better for you? I’m not selling you anything, I just relate to your frustration because I was there. I know how it is feeling like its not worth all the time to get so little out.

I can only help with what I know so don’t think I’m trying to discourage the BiB. It costs a lot of money, I have one myself, so if you want to tweak it to make it work that is totally understandable. I just got too frustrated with it and knew already that vacuum hanging worked from doing light hanging with the Auto Xleeves. I made the bone headed move of buying the BiB before experimenting with the xleeves and stuff I already had.

The only thing you would need for wrapping with Vac hanging from what I am reading is no hurt paper tape and sports wrap. They sell Johnson and Johnson brand at Walgreens.

Let me know what you think.

Originally Posted by epic777
Hey Lack of Size I’m telling you we were in the same position with the BiB Starter and I switched over to Vacuum hanging and am never looking back. The only way I would reconsider using the BiB Starter is if I need to hang 17lbs or higher. To me by the sounds of your experimenting with the BiB you would be better off experimenting with vacuum hanging at this point. You are the type of person it would really work for and benefit. For under $15 why not have both and you can see which is better for you? I’m not selling you anything, I just relate to your frustration because I was there. I know how it is feeling like it’s not worth all the time to get so little out.

I can only help with what I know so don’t think I’m trying to discourage the BiB. It costs a lot of money, I have one myself, so if you want to tweak it to make it work that is totally understandable. I just got too frustrated with it and knew already that vacuum hanging worked from doing light hanging with the Auto Xleeves. I made the bone headed move of buying the BiB before experimenting with the xleeves and stuff I already had.

The only thing you would need for wrapping with Vac hanging from what I am reading is no hurt paper tape and sports wrap. They sell Johnson and Johnson brand at Walgreens.

Let me know what you think.


OK so all I need is surgical gloves which I assume you just get from a pharmacy and one of these sets which I have found a source for. How did you, personally, attach the weight?

Originally Posted by lack of size
OK so all I need is surgical gloves which I assume you just get from a pharmacy and one of these sets which I have found a source for. How did you, personally, attach the weight?

Hey Lack of Size. As of right now the cap I use is the one that comes with the Auto Xleeves from Monkey Bar. Its not the correct hanging cap but its working for me. I was going to go this weekend to Home Depot and pick out some PVC end caps and get hooks drilled into the top of them, but you said you found one of those cup sets? Can you post the link? Im pretty sure there is a way to get an attachment on to those cup sets, but I don’t think they really discussed it on the thread. A trip to Home Depot is in order.

I want to stress that wrapping is a must man. The no hurt paper tape IS A LIFE SAVER (or penis saver). It has completely eliminated fluid build up. I just got done doing my second 1 hour set at 5lbs. All you feel is ligs no skin. Pretty dame sore man! And my head came out with absolutely no fluid build up. I’ve been trying a new wrapping technique where I make a cross at the top of the head. Then I wrap the whole head starting from the bottom to just below the top. Then finally I put one more layer of tape over the top and insert. Works like a charm so far. Let me know what’s up.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Giving up on hanging for nowhyyprrPenis Hangers1411-30-2010 10:19 PM
hanging vs. jelqing and rubber banding9x6Penis Hangers506-22-2010 09:37 PM
Getting a grip on hangingkoknballzPenis Hangers808-22-2006 04:33 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.