Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Intense skin pain

12

Take it easy. Everyone is different. Just because someone hang with 5kg first time, had good gains, it does not mean if you follow him, you will also get gains like him. For me, at first I only hang 0.5kg and now I hang with 1kg after a couple of weeks. I will increase the weights gradually when needed. :)


When you get a BJ, life is good

Ok but I still can’t get it on right

It’s NEVER aligned no matter how many times I try. I try every fucking day to get it. I can’t it wrapped right and when I close the hanger the edges of the yellow part are crushing it too a little because the penis + theraband bunches up inside with the pressure. Basically I can’t . I’m following the hanging video and instructions to a fucking T but it doesn’t turn out like it does in the video. I try hanging and I get the sharp pains that you are supposed to stop when you get them. I want to fucking hang and I can’t

Sometimes it hurts my testicles.

I searched and couldn’t find any threads that solved it. I’ve tried both in the middle and to either side of the balls, both are sore. I’m afraid it will damage my testicles or fertility.

Lack,
I have had some of the same problems with the bib starter as you are describing. For some it comes real easy. For others like me it was difficult and sometimes still is.

First - What works for one may not work for others. Don’t try to jump into a certain weight or time. You need to build up to anything as you are conditioning your penis to handle the stresses of hanging. Conditioning is very important in any physical endeavor, especially PE!

After conditioning your penis the most important Bib advice related to long term gaining is “ride the fatigue.” That is when you feel the burn/pull in either the ligs or the skin to a point that is very uncomfortable reduce the weight a pound or two and try to complete the set, max 20 minutes. If needed keep reducing weight and try to complete the set then do so. You should not try to push through pain. If there is pain reduce weight until the pain goes away or just stop the set. The idea here is to stress what you are working on over time, “ride the fatigue.”

Do you have an intact foreskin or are you cut? I am cut and need to get a lot of skin tube. I am also trying to restore my foreskin. It takes a long time to grow skin. You can stretch it for a little while, but eventually if you are gaining length you will need to “grow” skin.

Like others have said wrapping is important. I use a hair tie wrap (HTW) on my skin and the rubber Theraband over the HTW. My wrapped flaccid girth is normally somewhere between 4.75 to 5 inches.

Bib recommends starting out at a low weight. I started at 2.5 lbs. Start with one 20 minute set. Then two 20 minute sets and work your way up on time until you are hanging for what you think you can do time wise each day. Total time 60-80 Minutes etc doing 20 minute sets. Bib recommends about 10 Hours a week. I am doing 2-3 sets in the morning and another 2-3 sets at night.

Twisting shaft in the skin tube was another problem for me as well. First you don’t need to be perfectly straight. Just make sure you are not turned more than 45 degrees while you are hanging. What worked for me was to slowly tightening the hanger. This allowed the internal penis structure to collapse from the pressure on the sides of the penis. Tightening rapidly caused the internal structure to resist and twist inside the skin. You will also need to work on adjusting the hanger. This is the bottom bolts to make it fit you properly.

The Bib is not an easy PE item to master and was very frustrating to me. It sometimes still is. I hope this helps you.


4Foreskin ;)

What are you wrapping with? Lately I had overstretched my skin near the base and grazed it. This made it hard to hang but I put a piece of tissue over the graze then wrapped a bandage over that and then the theraband over that. Point I am trying to make is maybe you need better underwrapping until you are comfortable just using theraband like bib.


-The Only Way to Lose is to Fail to Try-

01/02/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 18.5cm / BPFSL 20.3cm / Girth12.5cm - 10 minute pump, 20 jelqs, 5 minute pump 20 jelqs ~2.5-3hg 1 on 2 off.

01/09/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 19cm / BPFSL 20.5cm / Girth12.7cm / BPELIP 19.2cm

Sounds like a wrapping problem to me cause I suffered the same issue….I tried T’shirts, Chamois leathers and then finally I used a Simonez Micro fibre car cloth…it’s kinda like terry toweling in a way….man it is REALLY comfortable and doesn’t bunch up or anything….I’m in UK though I got it from the Car care Isle in Tesco

If your from US…this looks to be exactly the same (just different packaging I think)

http://www.amazon.com/Simoniz-Premi…07146432&sr=1-1

I’m telling you man, this stuff really works for me I use It as an ADS too!, I’m currently hanging 24lbs with this stuff….obviously I use it with the theraband too

Keep it up…I feel your frustration I nearly gave up on my hanger more than a few times…..Until I started using this cloth, you have to have the bottom gap adjusted according to the thickness of your wrap of course

When you get it right its a great feeling and I’m pretty sure it works, i’ve gained around an Inch (after about 8 months hanging)

good luck

les32- two questions mate- I’m interested in that wrap becausemine is getting a bit oldnow, seearching google it comes up with a polishing cloth- is this what you used?

Secondly- you’re hanging 24lbs after 8 months?! did you move up weekly? makes mje think I need to up my weight..


-The Only Way to Lose is to Fail to Try-

01/02/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 18.5cm / BPFSL 20.3cm / Girth12.5cm - 10 minute pump, 20 jelqs, 5 minute pump 20 jelqs ~2.5-3hg 1 on 2 off.

01/09/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 19cm / BPFSL 20.5cm / Girth12.7cm / BPELIP 19.2cm

Originally Posted by beenie169
les32- two questions mate- I’m interested in that wrap becausemine is getting a bit oldnow, seearching google it comes up with a polishing cloth- is this what you used?

Secondly- you’re hanging 24lbs after 8 months?! did you move up weekly? makes mje think I need to up my weight..

Yes, Its a car polishing cloth

No not weekly, I only moved up weight when the wieght I was using felt light, on average probably around every 2 or 3 weeks upping the weight by 2kg (because 2kg discs were the lightest I had)

Originally Posted by lack of size
Ok but I still can’t get it on right

It’s NEVER aligned no matter how many times I try. I try every fucking day to get it. I can’t it wrapped right and when I close the hanger the edges of the yellow part are crushing it too a little because the penis + theraband bunches up inside with the pressure. Basically I can’t . I’m following the hanging video and instructions to a fucking T but it doesn’t turn out like it does in the video. I try hanging and I get the sharp pains that you are supposed to stop when you get them. I want to fucking hang and I can’t

I had same problems. Pretty much everything you’ve described, went through so many techniques through the course of 6 months, didn’t gain anything either. Strangely enough there’s a thread about people who gained via hanging and the majority didn’t gain anything I believe.

Funnily enough before trying hanging I thought it was the best PE method ever. I guess it just doesn’t work out for everyone. We’re all different.

Originally Posted by Audacia
I had same problems. Pretty much everything you’ve described, went through so many techniques through the course of 6 months, didn’t gain anything either. Strangely enough there’s a thread about people who gained via hanging and the majority didn’t gain anything I believe.

Funnily enough before trying hanging I thought it was the best PE method ever. I guess it just doesn’t work out for everyone. We’re all different.


I’m trying straight out hanging now. The problem is different with this method. In this if I put it in one place (closer to the glans) it rides up right at the glans and it feels potentially dangerous. If I put it a bit farther back from the glans, it grabs the insides of my penis and feels even worse, like it’s just steamrolling the ‘guts’ of my penis and pushing them towards the glans.

Originally Posted by 4Foreskin
Lack,
I have had some of the same problems with the bib starter as you are describing. For some it comes real easy. For others like me it was difficult and sometimes still is.

First - What works for one may not work for others. Don’t try to jump into a certain weight or time. You need to build up to anything as you are conditioning your penis to handle the stresses of hanging. Conditioning is very important in any physical endeavor, especially PE!

After conditioning your penis the most important Bib advice related to long term gaining is “ride the fatigue.” That is when you feel the burn/pull in either the ligs or the skin to a point that is very uncomfortable reduce the weight a pound or two and try to complete the set, max 20 minutes. If needed keep reducing weight and try to complete the set then do so. You should not try to push through pain. If there is pain reduce weight until the pain goes away or just stop the set. The idea here is to stress what you are working on over time, “ride the fatigue.”

Do you have an intact foreskin or are you cut? I am cut and need to get a lot of skin tube. I am also trying to restore my foreskin. It takes a long time to grow skin. You can stretch it for a little while, but eventually if you are gaining length you will need to “grow” skin.

Like others have said wrapping is important. I use a hair tie wrap (HTW) on my skin and the rubber Theraband over the HTW. My wrapped flaccid girth is normally somewhere between 4.75 to 5 inches.

Bib recommends starting out at a low weight. I started at 2.5 lbs. Start with one 20 minute set. Then two 20 minute sets and work your way up on time until you are hanging for what you think you can do time wise each day. Total time 60-80 Minutes etc doing 20 minute sets. Bib recommends about 10 Hours a week. I am doing 2-3 sets in the morning and another 2-3 sets at night.

Twisting shaft in the skin tube was another problem for me as well. First you don’t need to be perfectly straight. Just make sure you are not turned more than 45 degrees while you are hanging. What worked for me was to slowly tightening the hanger. This allowed the internal penis structure to collapse from the pressure on the sides of the penis. Tightening rapidly caused the internal structure to resist and twist inside the skin. You will also need to work on adjusting the hanger. This is the bottom bolts to make it fit you properly.

The Bib is not an easy PE item to master and was very frustrating to me. It sometimes still is. I hope this helps you.


I’ll try tightening slower but I doubt it will make a difference.

I posted a drawing of what I’m talking about in the second thing (where I place it a bit far down from the glans so it doesn’t act like a ‘noose’ on the glans

1 is when I am holding the penis out like in the video, squeezing the glans and tightening the hanger

2 is when I let go

3 is when the weight is acting on the penis, grabbing the insides and squashing them up like a steamroller would. It is something like that anyway

Attached Images
ssss.png
(37.9 KB, 18 views)

No one knows how to fix this?

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37 AM.