Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Inner Penis & Thoughts

Originally Posted by marinera
The inner penis can’t be pulled out, that is nothing short than superstition.

That is not true Marinera. I can pull my inner penis out anytime. Just give me too much to drink in a crowd of beautiful women and I start acting like a dick. See?

(But technically I agree with you)

Originally Posted by marinera
The inner penis can’t be pulled out.

My understanding of the mechanics isn’t up to the task, so could you please explain why that is Marinera (or anyone else with the requisite knowledge)?


Current Stats (13.10.2014) -- BPEL: 6.75 x EG: 5.00 | Target 8.00 x 6.00 | Dream 9.00 X 7.00

Because the penis is tied to your body from the inside (to the ischiopubis rami, one CC for side). Of course the penis is elastic, so when you pull it some of the inner penis is stretched; but it can’t shift out as some people seem to believe.

Otherwise said; 30-40% of the penis is inside the body, the remaining out of the body; the sole way to change this ratio is to lengthen the outer penis, but you can’t expose the part of the penis that is inside the body, you should cut CC to allow such a thing.

At first glace in the original post image it appears as though lengthened ligs would allow more penis to pull out, however, I agree with marinera and do not believe this is accurate, but if it did allow more to come out, what would stop the penis from sliding back in? After an inch of gain you would have a penis that slides in and out like a bolt, no?


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

In addition, if that “hidden” anatomy was structurally available that would be the course of surgery to extend the penis rather than the limited and accepted protocol of ligament resection.

Thank you all for your replies, they make sense to me. So, one other question; what benefit is there in stretching the ligatures, if the penis is ‘fixed’ in its position (I.e. You cannot expose more of the inner penis, you can only lengthen the portion of the already exposed penis)?


Current Stats (13.10.2014) -- BPEL: 6.75 x EG: 5.00 | Target 8.00 x 6.00 | Dream 9.00 X 7.00

Originally Posted by BoneDog

Thank you all for your replies, they make sense to me. So, one other question; what benefit is there in stretching the ligatures, if the penis is ‘fixed’ in its position (I.e. You cannot expose more of the inner penis, you can only lengthen the portion of the already exposed penis)?

In my opinion, there is very limited benefit. However, those who believe they are “targeting” ligs do not necessarily agree with the replies above and make their assumptions accordingly.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by BoneDog
Thank you all for your replies, they make sense to me. So, one other question; what benefit is there in stretching the ligatures, if the penis is ‘fixed’ in its position (I.e. You cannot expose more of the inner penis, you can only lengthen the portion of the already exposed penis)?

The stretch signals the body to produce cellular growth in the structures of the penis. Theoretically. I wish and hope for this scenario. Or, stretching promotes laxity in the tissues and ligaments allowing it to be stretched out more. In this case, unfortunately, it may not result in a longer erect penis.

Interesting. I assumed most newbie gains were from the ligaments stretching; maybe they are just the structure of the penis responding to the shock of the new exercise regime. It would also make sense then to place your hanger of choice closer to the glans than the base in order to work the penis structure.


Current Stats (13.10.2014) -- BPEL: 6.75 x EG: 5.00 | Target 8.00 x 6.00 | Dream 9.00 X 7.00

Originally Posted by BoneDog
Interesting. I assumed most newbie gains were from the ligaments stretching; maybe they are just the structure of the penis responding to the shock of the new exercise regime. It would also make sense then to place your hanger of choice closer to the glans than the base in order to work the penis structure.

If we knew categorically what happens when we gain length, we would know precisely what to do to get more.

I think the observation that we are all different sums things up, and what works for one guy won’t necessarily work for others.

Sadly there are a few guys that havent gained a millimeter.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

You wont get all of the inner penis but you can show the part that the top lig tucks away. Further down on the face of the pubic bone is a matrix of short and thick ligs which keep it secured. You wont get any more inner penis without breaking or cutting these ligs.

Originally Posted by djrobins

You wont get all of the inner penis but you can show the part that the top lig tucks away. Further down on the face of the pubic bone is a matrix of short and thick ligs which keep it secured. You wont get any more inner penis without breaking or cutting these ligs.

So is it safe to say you can stretch the inner penis enough, to cause cell division in the outer penis?

At the end of the day you will still have an inner penis.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt

At the end of the day you will still have an inner penis.

I agree, but I’m kind of seeing everyones elses viewpoint who thinks elsewise.

I talk to my inner penis.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 AM.