Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I am retiring from hanging for now - How do I cement my gains?

123

I am retiring from hanging for now - How do I cement my gains?

Hello guys,

After 8 weeks (one week left) of consecutive and dedicated hanging, my schedule simply can not allow for continued efforts. I could perhaps do two sets per day, but I`m afraid that would not be enough so I would rather cement my gains and move on to girth work.

The last time I measured was after 4 weeks and I had a solid gain of 0.2” BPEL. I suspect that I have now gained another 0.2”, but I will not measure until 8 weeks have passed and I get a solid erection.

So, how do I cement all this? I have lost length gains in the past so I will not take any chances knowing how much they have costed me.

I have been averaging 4 sets per day. 5-8 sets in the weekends.

I am thinking something like:

Week 9 - 2-3 sets per day, every day
Week 10 - 2 sets every other day, 1 set every other day
Week 11 - 1 set every other day
Week 12 - 1-2 set three times a week
Week 13 - ?

All sets at current max weight.

I will also be using golf weights and the Xleeve. The golf weights require some more effort on my part so I will not wear them forever, but the Xleeve I can see myself wearing for as long as I continue PE.

Personally I think that 1-2 sets three time a week is the way to go for another three or four weeks, and then you should hang maybe 2 sets a week, but continue a more intense version of the newbie routine every other day, gradually decreasing the number of jelqs and stretches you do every two weeks or so.

I think that you should keep a two week minimum on the hanging though. Instead of lowering your sets every week, do it every other week for safe measure.


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

IMO: Just use the golf rings and do your Xsleeve for two weeks.

All your trying to accomplish is healing in the state that your up to. Two weeks is enough for any healing cycle to complete. If you sporadically hang your normal weight your just going to create disruption of the tissues and the healing cycle will have to begin all over again. If you quite for a period then hang again you’ll create a plateau alright but you take the risk that the tissue disruption will cause an amount of regression and then solidify in that position. What you’ll end up with is loss of gains because at the end of the healing cycle the collagen shrinks attempting to return the tissues to their original length.

When you just apply a small extension or stress then the healing in that position will disallow the last phase shrinkage. This need to be constant though so regression isn’t possible.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights


Last edited by Monty: : 03-27-2010 at .

Originally Posted by Monty:
IMO: Just use the golf rings and do your Xsleeve for two weeks.

All your trying to accomplish is healing in the state that your up to. Two weeks is enough for any healing cycle to complete. If you sporadically hang your normal weight your just going to create disruption of the tissues and the healing cycle will have to begin all over again. If you quite for a period then hang again you’ll create a plateau alright but you take the risk that the tissue disruption will cause an amount of regression and then solidify in that position. What you’ll end up with is loss of gains because at the end of the healing cycle the collagen shrinks attempting to return the tissues to their original length.

When you just apply a small extension or stress then the healing in that position will disallow the last phase shrinkage. This need to be constant though so regression isn’t possible.

Are you sure about this, Monty? :)

It sounds good in theory, but I am not sure if I dare try this.

What about hanging at lower weights?

Well the problem is that if you don’t continuously keep your unit in an extended state your body will try to restore length to what it thinks it should be. To cement a condition you want to continuously maintain the elongated condition until all healing phases are completed.
If you could hang day in and day out with lighter weights, that would work too, but I don’t think that is practical. It doesn’t take that much weight to keep things stretched out but does take some and an ADS of some sort is usually all it needs. Avoid any sporadic heavy stresses because they will just trigger a new healing cycle.

Lets look at it from a different angle: Say you need to elongate a leg bone. They break the bone and put you in traction with pins at both ends of the bone. They attach stretching mechanisms to keep the broken bone apart. The bone fills in the gap and they stretch the distance again until they reach the length they want, then they no longer apply any stretch but let things heal in the position they want. Once enough strength is gained in the bone they remove the pins and allow healing to finish.

That’s all we’re doing here is maintaining the condition and allowing the body to heal sufficiently to keep the condition.

Hanging sporadically is like breaking the bone again and stretching it.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:
Well the problem is that if you don’t continuously keep your unit in an extended state your body will try to restore length to what it thinks it should be. To cement a condition you want to continuously maintain the elongated condition until all healing phases are completed.
If you could hang day in and day out with lighter weights, that would work too, but I don’t think that is practical. It doesn’t take that much weight to keep things stretched out but does take some and an ADS of some sort is usually all it needs. Avoid any sporadic heavy stresses because they will just trigger a new healing cycle.

Lets look at it from a different angle: Say you need to elongate a leg bone. They break the bone and put you in traction with pins at both ends of the bone. They attach stretching mechanisms to keep the broken bone apart. The bone fills in the gap and they stretch the distance again until they reach the length they want, then they no longer apply any stretch but let things heal in the position they want. Once enough strength is gained in the bone they remove the pins and allow healing to finish.

That’s all we’re doing here is maintaining the condition and allowing the body to heal sufficiently to keep the condition.

Hanging sporadically is like breaking the bone again and stretching it.

Interesting.

So, is it your personal experience that this actually works? Do you know others who have tapered off like this?

I am going home to my family for vacation tomorrow and if you really think I can cement my gains just using golf weights, I think I will retire tomorrow since 6 more hanging days should not produce that much new gains anyway.

I`m currently using 3 stealth PE weights. Would that be enough?

Can I expect to keep all of my gains or is it inevitable that I will lose some of them?

I think I have gained 0,4”, but it is not official yet.

Yes, what I’ve done when I’ve anticipated a layoff period is to stop all active exercises and just keep going with my ADS for enough time for a healing cycle to complete.
You will probably loose a small amount over a period of a few months after you’ve stopped with the ADS but nothing like going back to square one. 3 stealth weights would amount to about 21 oz. That’s about right.

Now if you want to start up again before you finish the cementing period you’ll find that your gains will start up again just like you never quit.

If you were to try sporadic hanging as a method to cement you’ll plateau at probably a shorter position and when you try to start up again you’ll have greater difficulty because of the increased strength of the tissues.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Bib always suggested by cutting down 1 hanging set a week until you are just at one, and then keep doing that for 2 or 3 weeks I think but Monte’s advice seems very logical to me.

Monty,

Perhaps I`ll just have to take a leap of faith and trust you on this one. It would be very convenient for my schedule.

You say that I should wear the weights for two weeks, but there should be no harm in using them for more than that, right?

And what about other PE exercises?

My plan is to jelq/pump moderately for a few weeks to hopefully get my EQ high and then start some serious girth work with a clamp.

Would this in any way interfere with cementing my length gains? Should I wait longer before starting girth work?

I would wear his rings every chance you get. I cannot wear his out usually as I use the wider ones, but I have my penis under tension every “convenient” chance. I don’t do it on dates, or around the family!

Renholder
I wouldn’t worry about any girth exercises because clamping affects mostly tunica and the ligs as a side benefit but they won’t do anything in terms of your cementing routine. If you going to wait for a few weeks to begin your girth work then your plenty safe. As far as any other exercises, I say do what you want, I doubt if you’ll reach any stress levels to match your hanging weight. See all you need to do is limit the stresses to something well below what your hanging weight was and, yes, wear the rings as often as possible especially in the first few days.

ironaddict69
I’ve worn mine around the family and they never give me any indication of detecting them. If they would have been noticed by anyone it would have been my wife and she’s never said anything. Frankly I don’t thinks she’s noticed one way or another.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Monte, how many hours a day do you hypothesize is needed to not regress in length with your weights?

Thanks Monty.

I have officially put my hanger in the closet and am now wearing only the golf rings. Today I measured a BPFSL that is 0,8” longer than when I started a little more than 7 weeks ago. I`m optimistic, but no BPEL measurements before my EQ gets back up high.

Bump.

I think Monty’s theory makes sense and I would like to hear if your experience gives support to it, Renholder. Also how has your pumping/clamping been going?

Originally Posted by growingeveryday
Bump.

I think Monty’s theory makes sense and I would like to hear if your experience gives support to it, Renholder. Also how has your pumping/clamping been going?

There are probably many ways you can cement your gains. However, I think Monty’s advice is excellent. I too would like to hear whether it works out for you Renholder.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Anyone with a low lot made any gains hanging upwards?delectricPenis Hangers2503-14-2008 07:40 PM
Heavy Weight Hanging + Heat Applied During Hanging = Faster Gains?LoveMachinePenis Hangers1407-06-2007 03:42 PM
Girth gains and hangingquik4lifePenis Hangers1207-09-2006 09:48 PM
Does Following 'Normal Routine' Hinder Hanging Gains?EndowPenis Enlargement202-10-2006 09:43 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:08 AM.