Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hybrid Vacuum/Clamping Hanger

1234

Hybrid Vacuum/Clamping Hanger

With vacuum hanging just gaining some speed, it’s probably way too early to think about the next big thing. I just wanted to throw the idea out, however. Maybe it’s new; maybe it’s not. I suspect most hangers who have used or thought about using a vacuum-style hanger have thought of this.

The idea is simple. Take a vacuum hanger and figure out a way of attaching a clamp-based hanger to it.

Vacuum hanging seems to work well, but there are still many questions about whether it can support sufficient weight for truly conditioned tissues.

If this turns out to be a limiting factor of the technology, why not provide a secondary attachment?

The “clamp” part of the hanger could attach to the shaft over the silicone tube and just below the glans cap of the vacuum hanger. The glans naturally swells within the glans cap. This swelling can be exploited as the “plug” required for the clamp-based part of the hanger.

A simple way of testing the idea is by hanging as usual with the vacuum hanger, but then attaching a Wenchette just below the glans cap. Use a separate cable and weight for now. Eventually, we can figure out a way to use just one.

The vacuum hanger assists the Wenchette by forming a “plug” without the need to excessively compress the tissues or cut off circulation, and the Wenchette assists the vacuum hanger by adding a few extra pounds without incurring extra fluid buildup.

This is just a drawing-board idea for now. I don’t plan to build it for a while, if ever.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Oh, by the way, the Wenchette shouldn’t be “just” below the glans cap of the vacuum hanger. It should be placed a bit farther down to avoid simply “milking the tube” of the vacuum hanger.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Are there any tried-and-true homemade vacuum hanger models?


Current: 5.5" NBPEL (6" BP) x 5" EG

Goal: 6.5" NBPEL x 5.5" EG

I’m not sure about increasing the length, JKJ. I think the surface exposed to the vacuum has to be normal to the hanging force for the hanger to support greater force at any given pressure.

This is a little off topic, but maybe using an oversized glans cap would help. When I tried Monkeybar’s vacuum hanger for the first time today, I was somewhat surprised to see that the silicone tube that wraps down from the glans cap over the shaft gets pulled pretty substantially back into the cap when the weight is attached. It’s just the vacuum pulling back. As the tube gets pulled, it exposes some surface area normal to the direction of applied force. The resulting pressure then pulls on that part of the tube. When it does, I believe the force is transmitted around the corner and back into the shaft, at the “neck” of the penis.

At first, I thought this was a problem. Now, and in light of your comment, I think it may be optimal. I think we may want some of the weight to be transmitted to this part of the shaft skin. This is exactly the spot where we pull the penis when doing manual stretches.

With an oversized glans cap, one can pull on the glans directly, but also pull on the neck of the penis via the force transmitted through the silicone tube.

This idea is different from the old idea of pumping with an oversized tube. That just pulls on the skin around the pubis. But here, since the silicone tube tapers down to the shaft, all of the added force from the added surface area translates to greater lengthwise pull on the shaft itself.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.


Last edited by ModestoMan : 04-07-2006 at .

Here’s a picture of the idea:

Attached Images
Vac.jpg
(17.4 KB, 645 views)

Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

From the picture, it looks to me like your description is accurate. That is, the tubing is doing the pulling, while it in turn, is being pulled by the vacuum. Looks almost like the glans is just along for the ride, but perhaps unfortunately suffering whatever ill effects the vacuum may introduce.

I guess some of this depends on what you wish the pull to affect most. If the tubing is longer, the result of the pull would be more in the base, whereas if it were shorter the result of the pull would effect the shaft as well as the base.

Perhaps MB’s design is a compromise in order to get some of the pull experienced in some of the shaft versus only in the base.

It seems to me, adding a clamp-style hanger without clamping it tightly (for heavy weight) only achieves a greater surface area to distribute the weight. But I think this is a better idea than increasing the tubing length as I stated earlier, because more of the shaft would be affected by the weight.

I think separating the weights is a good idea too, so that you can be sure you’re loading each to its individual capabilities.

Try it and see if your dick breaks off.

If not, you may have come up with an idea to increase the effectiveness of the vacuum hanger by using a clamp hanger. Or the effectiveness of the clamp hanger by using a vacuum hanger. :)

I am very intrigued by this idea.The physics of it seem right,but then what do I know? I’m just a dumb carpenter with a small dick! :)

Originally Posted by gerrykjohnsons

From the picture, it looks to me like your description is accurate. That is, the tubing is doing the pulling, while it in turn, is being pulled by the vacuum. Looks almost like the glans is just along for the ride, but perhaps unfortunately suffering whatever ill effects the vacuum may introduce.

Hi GKJ. I actually think the hanger does pull on the glans. The force on the glans equals the cross-sectional area of the glans times the pressure. But if you want to increase the force beyond this level without increasing pressure, you need more area. The extra area in this example comes from the parts of the tubing that expose surfaces normal to the pulling force. The vacuum pulls the parts of the tubing between the shaft and the glans cap, which bridge the space between these stuctures.

The tubing then pulls the “neck” of the penis forward. Assuming the friction between the tubing and the shaft is high enough, the tubing won’t slip and the effect will barely be noticeable.

Originally Posted by gerry

I guess some of this depends on what you wish the pull to affect most. If the tubing is longer, the result of the pull would be more in the base, whereas if it were shorter the result of the pull would effect the shaft as well as the base.

Perhaps MB’s design is a compromise in order to get some of the pull experienced in some of the shaft versus only in the base.

I think that the purpose of the longer tubing is mainly to ensure that a good seal is formed and that the tubing doesn’t invert and get pulled back into the glans cap when the force is applied. I don’t think longer tubing causes the forces to be applied lower on the shaft, however. I think most of the force is applied to the glans, some is applied to the neck, and very small amounts are applied lower.

Originally Posted by Gerry

It seems to me, adding a clamp-style hanger without clamping it tightly (for heavy weight) only achieves a greater surface area to distribute the weight. But I think this is a better idea than increasing the tubing length as I stated earlier, because more of the shaft would be affected by the weight.

I don’t think of the clamp as working because of its effect on surface area. If it works at all, which is still a question, I think it’s for the usual reason clamp hangers work—they form a plug of compressed tissue that the hanger wedges up against. Here, the the vacuum hanger does most of the work of forming the plug on its own. An additional clamp hanger, applied lower on the shaft but still over the silicone tubing, could possibly extend the plug a bit lower—maybe 1/4” below the glans cap. The clamp-hanger could then push against the shoulder formed by this plug to provide additional pulling force.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by chainz 8

I am very intrigued by this idea.The physics of it seem right,but then what do I know? I’m just a dumb carpenter with a small dick! :)

Good! So you’re the perfect guy to build one of these and report back ;) .


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

If I understand you correctly, good idea. Attach something with a decent anchor on the shaft (a grip on the “internals”) and let the vacuum pull on the exposed area of that device too.

ModestoMan ,I’m very much considering building a vacuum hanger.I’ve been hangin with a Capn’s Wench for close to a year.About all I’ve gained for my trouble is some discoloration and a recurring lymph blockage.I have made a slight gain in BPFSL,though sadly it has not manifested itself in my erection.Perhaps after a little research into the mechanics of these type hangers I may build one.

MM, I’m intrigued by the design and the drawing is most excellent but I hear alarms going off in my mind :)

Originally Posted by hobby

If I understand you correctly, good idea. Attach something with a decent anchor on the shaft (a grip on the “internals”) and let the vacuum pull on the exposed area of that device too.

Thanks, Hobby. That’s basically the idea.

Originally Posted by Piet

MM, I’m intrigued by the design and the drawing is most excellent but I hear alarms going off in my mind :)

I think there are a few areas that would need to be explored fully. First is ensuring that the clamp part of the system doesn’t pinch the tissues between the clamp and the glans cap. Second is ensuring that the clamp doesn’t lean directly against the glans cap. Third is ensuring that circulation isn’t excessively impaired. Fourth is making sure the system doesn’t get so complicated that it’s just not worth the effort.

At the moment, I’m actually liking the second idea better—building an oversized glans cap and letting the silicone tube grip and pull the neck of the penis. It seems less complex and possibly very effective.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.


Last edited by ModestoMan : 04-08-2006 at .

Originally Posted by chainz 8

ModestoMan ,I’m very much considering building a vacuum hanger.I’ve been hangin with a Capn’s Wench for close to a year.About all I’ve gained for my trouble is some discoloration and a recurring lymph blockage.I have made a slight gain in BPFSL,though sadly it has not manifested itself in my erection.Perhaps after a little research into the mechanics of these type hangers I may build one.

Also, take a look at your routine. I’ve been intrigued by the IPR training regimen in the “Finding Xeno” thread. It’s a very unusual routine that promotes much less effort and more recovery time than most approaches.

Vacuum hanging may help to avoid discoloration and lymphatic problems. Really, though, the jury’s still out. I never had problems with any hanger until I crossed the 15# threshold. I don’t know of anyone who is currently hanging that much weight with a vacuum hanger (although I haven’t really looked).


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The AFB HangerPietPenis Hangers7511-19-2014 10:33 PM
Hanging RoutineDickstructionPenis Hangers902-07-2006 03:18 AM
Review of the BIB Hanger - is it worth it?large333Penis Enlargement712-11-2003 07:49 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:19 AM.