Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hanging 101

Originally Posted by kingscounty

Isn’t that an amazing thing about hanging? I sometimes take my hanger off and I’m wowed that I look like I just came down from pumping.

I love hanging at lower angles. It just feels good to pull those ligs and yeah, the after hang is great. Following up with clamping may be the best thing we can do because then it fills up with blood to force even more expansion. Damn, I REALLY need to get back into this! I have my goal of 8x6 and it’s been long enough!


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
I love hanging at lower angles. It just feels good to pull those ligs and yeah, the after hang is great. Following up with clamping may be the best thing we can do because then it fills up with blood to force even more expansion. Damn, I REALLY need to get back into this! I have my goal of 8x6 and it’s been long enough!


Absolutely on both. I’m using 10 pound straight down and finally hitting some fatigue and feeling that nice “ache” in the ligs. I try to stretch a lot more through out the day and at night in bed after sex.

My goal is another 1/2+ inch which would bring me to 7+ nbpel and I’ve been chasing it for too long. My girth at this point is mostly maintenance it ranges from day to and depending on what I did for my routine but I’d say on average it’s around 5.5 that’s 3/4 more then where I started.


Last edited by kingscounty : 10-17-2017 at .

Is it ok to conduct a Girth session on the same day as hanging after a hanging session or just on rest days?

I started at 5.8 BPEL and 4.75 EMG

I got to 6.25 BPEL and 5.1 EMG with a 5-10 minute stretching routine mixed in with 1 hour or so of girth workout (clamping, pumping,Jelq, squash jelq, 440, etc. I did this for about a 6 month period.

However I recently stopped my routine completely and just went to hanging for the last 4 months. I did the routine all the way up to 14 lbs now and have cemented the low angles and now working on 2 new angles. My gains have been insane but I lost all my girth gains in the process since I stopped all girth exercises.

My new BPEL 7.15 and girth is back to it’s original size. My goal of 8.5 inches feels attainable within a year if these gains continue. I now feel very confident in my length and look forward to these hanging sessions with increasing weight, trying new angles and cementing gains.

However my girth gains were lost and when I was working on girth it was slow as molasses.. should wait until I cement my length gains within a year or so or slowly gains some girth on rest days.

Any advice??

Originally Posted by El cultivador
Is it ok to conduct a Girth session on the same day as hanging after a hanging session or just on rest days?

I started at 5.8 BPEL and 4.75 EMG

I got to 6.25 BPEL and 5.1 EMG with a 5-10 minute stretching routine mixed in with 1 hour or so of girth workout (clamping, pumping,Jelq, squash jelq, 440, etc. I did this for about a 6 month period.

However I recently stopped my routine completely and just went to hanging for the last 4 months. I did the routine all the way up to 14 lbs now and have cemented the low angles and now working on 2 new angles. My gains have been insane but I lost all my girth gains in the process since I stopped all girth exercises.

My new BPEL 7.15 and girth is back to it’s original size. My goal of 8.5 inches feels attainable within a year if these gains continue. I now feel very confident in my length and look forward to these hanging sessions with increasing weight, trying new angles and cementing gains.

However my girth gains were lost and when I was working on girth it was slow as molasses.. should wait until I cement my length gains within a year or so or slowly gains some girth on rest days.

Any advice??


People like Bib say to focus on length and then do dedicated girth work. DLD says it’s fine to do both in the same day/workout. Recently I’ve been doing both and live the way it helps my flaccid look.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

I also do both you just need to be careful

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
People like Bib say to focus on length and then do dedicated girth work. DLD says it’s fine to do both in the same day/workout. Recently I’ve been doing both and live the way it helps my flaccid look.

Very interesting. It’s going against the OP logic that a thicker penis makes it tougher for length gains. The only time I would have to work on girth is the ten minute breaks between hanging sessions as I have a life outside PE. I guess I could give that a try. Once I reach 7.5 inches in length I’ll slowly start adding in girth exercises in between sets.

Also, as for cementing gains the OP never went into great detail on this. I am on a 3 on one day rest (one light set) schedule). To cement my gains for the two downward angles after about 3 months I slowly started incorporating a new angle and slowly took out one of the straight down angles which took about 4 weeks and then another 4 weeks before I took out the other downward angle and incorporated another new angle. I guess this has worked since I haven’t lost anything and still gaining fairly well. Does anyone here use three angles in a workout?

I noticed I broke the OP’s rules of 4 hours of one angle as I’ve been going 5 hours and some change at one angle for over a while now. So far it hasn’t diminished my gains but IDK if I should either take away some sets or add in another angle so I have 3 now which sill be harder to track.

Originally Posted by kingscounty
I also do both you just need to be careful

Do you add in the girth routine on rest periods between hanging? That’s the only free time I have to do it? Are you still making gains on both girth and length?

Originally Posted by El cultivador

Do you add in the girth routine on rest periods between hanging? That’s the only free time I have to do it? Are you still making gains on both girth and length?

No after my hanging is done for the day only, and only 4-5 days a week. It’s more for maintenance of my girth gains.

You will finding doing heavy girth in between hanging sets painful. However I have done clamping before my first set, after my third and then after my sixth. But only for about 5 mins each. I don’t recommend doing that if you aren’t conditionided for girth work, also it was done more so for pushing blood in and filling out rather then as a girth routine.

Originally Posted by kingscounty

No after my hanging is done for the day only, and only 4-5 days a week. It’s more for maintenance of my girth gains.

You will finding doing heavy girth in between hanging sets painful. However I have done clamping before my first set, after my third and then after my sixth. But only for about 5 mins each. I don’t recommend doing that if you aren’t conditionided for girth work, also it was done more so for pushing blood in and filling out rather then as a girth routine.

I’m with kingscounty - I should have mentioned that if you’re not conditioned to clamp, go easy and work into it.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

So I’m back to hanging for like 4-5 weeks now and I’m only going 3 sets a day maxing out at 10 pounds. I’ve been doing a lot more stretching mostly after pissing. I use my clamp as an assist when I stretch for 30 seconds in all directions and after sex at night I’ll stretch straight down while watching tv. I clamp after my sets as a way to restore things. I also pump several days a week to maintain my girth gains but nothing crazy. This past week I added in a vac hanger for ADS after my routine. The past two days I’ve put 2 hours each day in it, again nothing crazy. Yesterday I was edging in bed before putting on the ADS and I noticed I looked longer, so I grabbed my direct tv remote which I often compare myself to, I was about 1/8 inch longer. Not bad for such a short period of time. Last year I gained that in about 6 weeks doing 6 sets a day M-F weekends off. And because I got mentally exhausted from hanging I lost those gains. I feel like I can keep going this time because I’m tied down for less sets and this boost in length is gonna keep me motivated.

Originally Posted by El cultivador
Does anyone here use three angles in a workout?

I noticed I broke the OP’s rules of 4 hours of one angle as I’ve been going 5 hours and some change at one angle for over a while now. So far it hasn’t diminished my gains but IDK if I should either take away some sets or add in another angle so I have 3 now which sill be harder to track.


A guy called Monty made great gains by using a bungee cord and using different angles and it makes perfect sense. If you can attack your unit at different angles, you’re going to see results.

When I started back up this last time, I was doing multiple angles as well.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 PM.