Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hanging 101

Originally Posted by Aaron22
With all honesty what is the best hanger I could buy? Best bang for buck ?

Is the zenhanger any good? I saw it looked pretty simple.


Do not buy the zen

Originally Posted by kingscounty
Do not buy the zen

Seems to me like the bib is the way to go. Well then, I just ordered mine !

So I posted this on the clamping thread but I want to see what you guys thing. Give me your advice.

I’m thinking high EQ and no girth gains from clamping is because the smooth muscle is maxed out and the tunica needs to be stretched and pliable to then allow girth gains.

What do you guys think ?

Hanging monday-friday, clamp sat rest Sunday and repeat?

Does that sound viable ?

Originally Posted by Aaron22
Seems to me like the bib is the way to go. Well then, I just ordered mine !

So I posted this on the clamping thread but I want to see what you guys thing. Give me your advice.

I’m thinking high EQ and no girth gains from clamping is because the smooth muscle is maxed out and the tunica needs to be stretched and pliable to then allow girth gains.

What do you guys think ?

Hanging monday-friday, clamp sat rest Sunday and repeat?

Does that sound viable ?


You never answered my original questions. Get back to me and I’ll let you know what I think, based on what I’ve tried

Originally Posted by kingscounty
How far into hanging are you? What type of hanger? How conditioned are you? What PE have you done leading up to hanging? Then I’ll give you my thoughts on girth work with hanging
No hanging guru but I’ve done some and I’m currently sitting here with 7 lbs strapped to my wang. And I’ve done girth work combined with hanging

Sorry kingscountry i did not go back a page to see your question.

I am going to start hanging when I get my bib starter for the first time.

I am about 6 months into PE and have done the whole firm jelqing, clamps, 440’s bundled stretches and BTC stretches.
So I would say I’m well conditioned to start hanging slowly.

That’s good, you should be ready to hang then. Go low and slow, start at the lowest weight possible to perfect wrapping and applying the hanger. There is a big learning curve and lots of room for injuries. Your going to get skin stretching in the beginning and it can pinch or feel a little like rug burn this is normal don’t just give up. I use a bib starter and feel like the length on it is perfect but the girth makes it a little bit tight but that’s ok for the most part. So I’d say your good using that. You need to remember hanging takes extreme dedication and can be extremely boring. However your asking about girth work along with hanging….. in the beginning just hang, get used to it, get a feel for what your doing and don’t risk any injuries. Down the road after you’ve gotten the hang of it (pun intended) then you can experiment with girth mixed in AFTER your hanging sets. I stress AFTER. This is my old mixed routine and I’m somewhat back on

Warm wrap 5 mins (always before each set)
Clamp 5-10 mins (not too much pressure)
20 mins hanging x 3 sets
Clamp 5-10
20 mins hanging x 3 sets
warm down with the bathmate
Every other day light air pump routine of 10-15 mins (don’t think I could’ve done this at heavier weights 12+lbs)

I saw some length gains in six weeks but eventually couldn’t take hanging two hours a day, it became mind numbing. I’m now doing a hanging cycle where I hang 3 sets a day and I clamp after with some air pumping mixed in. I’m about a week in and I haven’t had any issues, I also piss pull and some days use an ADS but not for longer than 2hours total.

I don’t think your going to get the gains you want hanging only 2 days a week. Most hangers say 10 hours a week and at about 12-15 pounds was where they saw their biggest gains. So maybe you will and maybe you won’t, no way to know for sure from one guy to the next. It’s like with pumping some of us gain and some of us only see temp gains. I hope that helps and didn’t completely confuse you. Good luck

Originally Posted by kingscounty
That’s good, you should be ready to hang then. Go low and slow, start at the lowest weight possible to perfect wrapping and applying the hanger. There is a big learning curve and lots of room for injuries. Your going to get skin stretching in the beginning and it can pinch or feel a little like rug burn this is normal don’t just give up. I use a bib starter and feel like the length on it is perfect but the girth makes it a little bit tight but that’s ok for the most part. So I’d say your good using that. You need to remember hanging takes extreme dedication and can be extremely boring. However your asking about girth work along with hanging….. in the beginning just hang, get used to it, get a feel for what your doing and don’t risk any injuries. Down the road after you’ve gotten the hang of it (pun intended) then you can experiment with girth mixed in AFTER your hanging sets. I stress AFTER. This is my old mixed routine and I’m somewhat back on

Warm wrap 5 mins (always before each set)
Clamp 5-10 mins (not too much pressure)
20 mins hanging x 3 sets
Clamp 5-10
20 mins hanging x 3 sets
warm down with the bathmate
Every other day light air pump routine of 10-15 mins (don’t think I could’ve done this at heavier weights 12+lbs)

I saw some length gains in six weeks but eventually couldn’t take hanging two hours a day, it became mind numbing. I’m now doing a hanging cycle where I hang 3 sets a day and I clamp after with some air pumping mixed in. I’m about a week in and I haven’t had any issues, I also piss pull and some days use an ADS but not for longer than 2hours total.

I don’t think your going to get the gains you want hanging only 2 days a week. Most hangers say 10 hours a week and at about 12-15 pounds was where they saw their biggest gains. So maybe you will and maybe you won’t, no way to know for sure from one guy to the next. It’s like with pumping some of us gain and some of us only see temp gains. I hope that helps and didn’t completely confuse you. Good luck

Very good advice I really appreciate it.
Did you see any girth gains when throwing some hanging in the routine?

I didn’t work heavily on girth so I just maintained. That was the main reason for a mixed routine for me. I’m at a point where I’m trying to cement and maintain my girth gains. It fluctuates depending on my life at that moment but I’d say on average I’m at 5.5 meg so that’s about a 3/4 gain in total girth. With the exception of hanging and an ADS in the very beginning I’ve done girth heavy routines. I go in spurts where I’ll hang for 6-8 weeks then stop and focus on pumping and clamping then eventually I’ll go back to hanging which is not good. It’s not how it should be done. But this time I cut my hanging routine in half in hopes I’ll stick to it.

I see because I am thinking of hanging for a month then do some girth work after my hanging sessions be it at night or so since I think my tunica is limiting me.

Originally Posted by kingscounty
I agree. No I’ve never used the MH and I never will. Just looking at those pics makes my dick hurt. I know bib has a hardcore version but the padding makes all the difference for me. I’ll stick to bib

Why would it makes your dick hurt? :D Its the similar design as bibs hangers but MH has more durability and removed pressure points. Are you hanging without wrapping or what?
That padding is useless because wrapping do the job.


Last edited by Status : 10-04-2017 at .

I don’t find the padding to be useless because of the girth work I do. Like I said I feel the bib hardcore and the MH would be painfull to me. Your dick is your dick my dick is my dick. Yes I do wrap I use Bens wrapping method, cloth then self adhesive tape. I don’t use that theraband crap it’s useless to me others find it a must.

I don’t know if MH is more durable as you say it is because I don’t own one. But since he ripped off bibs designe I’d imagine the durability is the same.

Aaron, I should also mention that old routine was done Monday thru Friday with weekends off due to privacy and also needing a rest.

Okay thanks king I might try that. I’m just waiting on my hang.

I will say I am trying to look for some stealth weights ..

Originally Posted by kingscounty
I don’t find the padding to be useless because of the girth work I do. Like I said I feel the bib hardcore and the MH would be painfull to me. Your dick is your dick my dick is my dick. Yes I do wrap I use Bens wrapping method, cloth then self adhesive tape. I don’t use that theraband crap it’s useless to me others find it a must.
I don’t know if MH is more durable as you say it is because I don’t own one. But since he ripped off bibs designe I’d imagine the durability is the same.

MH: Injection moulded (like LEGO)
Bibs hangers: silicone molds, hand poured polyurethane

Thats why is MH better quality, durability and also looks much better in reality.

Just for explanation.

Thanks for the clarification

Hey Kings,
I just started hanging, (hanging as a speak) you mentioned that their will be skin stretching. But how do I know if it’s all skin being stretched and not my shaft? I feel like I’m stretching my fat pad and the skin near it the most..

Also how come of can the glans get before worrying about it? I feel like the coldness is inevitable.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 AM.