Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hanging 101

SO or Straight Out Hanging

SO hanging is the only way to go as far as I am concerned.

See the previous page for details.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:

Now I must reveal here that I found addition exercises that provides continued gains without increasing weight or stress levels. Those exercises incorporate Fulcrums into the angles above. If you’d like to receive a copy of my blog about Fulcrums please feel free to ask.

Cut the :BS: Monty. This is a forum. If you think you have ‘secret sauce’ you share the recipe, or leave and take it with you. You have had several warning for things like this and are not getting another.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat

Cut the :BS: Monty. This is a forum. If you think you have ‘secret sauce’ you share the recipe, or leave and take it with you. You have had several warning for things like this and are not getting another.

Could you be more specific? I’m trying to help people here to accomplish their goals with what experiences I’ve had. I really don’t know what your objection is.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:

I really don’t know what your objection is.

Really? Read your post that I copied in mine again, and re-read my reply to it. I think it’s pretty self-explanatory.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Gracious thanks, BLINK2000!

Thankful that my erect penis length stats will increase 2+ inches, God-willing.


"Marriage is all honored, and the bed untainted. Though indeed God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers."

Hebrews 13:4

I’ve been hanging for about a month for now with BTC and SD angles. The ligs are stretched to the point where I no longer have any troubles to lay on my erect penis pointed straight down (I don’t do it on purpose, lol, but those morning woods sometimes make me insane). Prior to hanging I could do it as well, but there was an uncomfortable feeling in the ligs and pelvis — now it’s completely gone. But, the thing I’m a bit puzzled with, is my BPFSL. I don’t see any major differences between past and current normal BPFSL measurements (when pointed SO), but the situation is completely different when it’s pointed straight down, though it doesn’t seem like the functional length, if you know what I mean, as when I’m fully erect, the penis does still point to 9-10 o’clock. I’m a bit curious about that, as I project these results on the long term hanging where I would get just the longer SD BPFSL / FSL = the longer flaccid, but not erect length. Or, does it mean that BTC and SD angles are designed to achieve exactly this — the longer flaccid length, and to gain in the BPEL one must hang SO/OTS/etc ?


5 15/16 NBPEL

5 1/8 MEG

Aim to 7 NBPEL x 6 MEG.

Fatigue

Hello guys. I have hung three months I am at 7 pounds and I have felt fatigue. My erection however is stronger is good self?

I’m on my 3rd week of hanging. Most I’ve had on there for the first couple sets is 5 lbs. I have been getting massive erections when getting circulation back in my unit on the 10 min breaks.


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

How long would one recommend hanging in one position? I just started my 4th week of strictly BTC. I was going to give it about 3 months and evaluate the results. I guess a general theory would be to keep going as long as the results are coming?

Routine today:
-All 20 min sets with 10 min breaks in between
-10 min warm up with a rice sock.
-Constant heat throughout from space heater
-4 sets at 5 lbs.
-1 set 3.5 lbs.
-1 set at 2.5 lbs.


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Btc

Can some one describe this better or have a diagram?? I am a new hanger here and want to make sure I do stretch correctly.

Originally Posted by Joe77
Can some one describe this better or have a diagram?? I am a new hanger here and want to make sure I do stretch correctly.

If you are new to PE I’d recommend the Newbie Routine. How long have you been at it?


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Swinging the weight ??

At the end of each set (I use a light weight over many sets), I like to gently, ever so gently, swing the weight. I read another post where someone said this helped to build girth.

Anyone else experience meaningful, permanent girth from gently swaying the weight to-and-fro?


Oct 2017: 6.875 x 5.5. (Starting stats: Feb 2016: 6.25 x 5")

I did have an increase of girth. I also swing the weight. However, I can not say with anything close to 100% certainty that the swinging caused the girth gains.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Advice needed from Vets please :)

I have a pretty good amount of experience with extenders, clamps, pumps, Manuel stretching, jelqs. But pumping is my last unexplored method

So I kind of made a mistake and started at 4.4 pounds but there is no fatigue at all.. it feels great and like a walk in the park.. I cant really can’t stress enough how much strain I might have had on the extender, and how much I was manually stretching my penis before, too much force I am sure.

My concern is this -should I start at 2.5lbs like in hanger 101 first page or is my penis too tough and this progression will only add to that toughness, or is me starting at this very bearable 4.4lbs more likely to toughen everything up?. I guess I can sum this up better. Is it reasonable to say my effective starting point might be higher than a person who started there PE experience with a hanger or fresh off the newbie routine?

Have a good day

Ireland

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6
Advice needed from Vets please :)

I have a pretty good amount of experience with extenders, clamps, pumps, Manuel stretching, jelqs. But pumping is my last unexplored method

So I kind of made a mistake and started at 4.4 pounds but there is no fatigue at all.. it feels great and like a walk in the park.. I cant really can’t stress enough how much strain I might have had on the extender, and how much I was manually stretching my penis before, too much force I am sure.

My concern is this -should I start at 2.5lbs like in hanger 101 first page or is my penis too tough and this progression will only add to that toughness, or is me starting at this very bearable 4.4lbs more likely to toughen everything up?. I guess I can sum this up better. Is it reasonable to say my effective starting point might be higher than a person who started there PE experience with a hanger or fresh off the newbie routine?

Have a good day

Ireland

If you’re feeling no fatigue and having no attachment discomfort issues then you may as well continue on, 4.4lbs is still pretty light.
I started at about 3.5lbs and didn’t start reaching what I understand to be fatigue until about 9lbs.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:58 AM.