Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hanging With A Karate Belt

First attempt was with 10 pounds either end of the belt for balance, it’s really hard to grip the dick so woah kaan at 35pounds must be hard. I guess Ill try gripping with some toilet paper or something.

Oh and to anyone else trying this watch out for slips in the belt, you could get a bit of friction burn if you’re not careful.

Kaan as for the The idea about not ejaculating to cultivate the stamina needed to hang heavy, do you have more info on that possibly?

If I’ve got this right, it is pretty much like doing V-stretches.

Yeah.I just can’t get a good enough grip especially not with 20 pounds, I can hold it for like 20 seconds max. Any advise kaan?

Originally Posted by marinera
If I’ve got this right, it is pretty much like doing V-stretches.

Aided VStretches but really extreme because of the weight.

Seems REALLY dangerous to me. A lot of skin stretching too right? Do I smell turkey…

Be careful please.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Gapseal,
It’s something about the length of your unit. I’m trying to locate the belt as away from base as possible, because it messes with the bush, etc. The guy in the vid has at least 9 inch unit.
Yes, I do it the same way. Karate belt + 16 kg (35 pound) dumbell. As soon as I get a camera, I’ll post pics.

Audacia, (1st message)
I don’t have much clue about the stick. But considering his (dick)size, it must be something that works. Looks like it gives a hell of a stretch to the ligs and tunica.

ddolphin,
I am sure it’s functioning. Actually I’ve seen some other vids where some guys lift as much as 150 kg. And in my experience, as I said I hang 35 punds, and my unit works just fine. I am consdidering to increase the weight BTW.

Audacia, (2nd & 3rd message)
Try to position your hand as close to your belly as possible, this relieves the hand to a degree.The hand must be close to the body and down: meaning let your unit carry the weight. Which means relieved hand. Also get a little bit erection (%30) and make the grip. Ok when I post a pic it’ll be much more descriptive.

Hands get stronger in time. I recommend you hang with a weight with which you can hang for a total 15-20 minutes. And increase weight and time in time.

When I first started, I was using both hands, and drops of sweat were beginning to roll from my armpits, down my arms. Now I can do it with one hand comfortably for a minute per arm or even more.

About ejaculation discussion, do a research about “sexual kung fu” and “taoist sex” . There is plenty of material in the forum too.

Herbalist,
Yeah definitely, especially because the way I grip (I take some foreskin inside the grip for better, grip :) ) . But I am circumcised and I’m not very happy about it, so I think of it like foreskin restoration.
And you’re right, it is dangerous. Anyone attempting this should start light, and continue in a moderate way.

marinera,
Yeah, in theory they are very alike


Start: 6.9 BPEL x 4.9 (17,5 x 12,5 cm)

Now: 7.7 BPEL x 5.7 (19,5 x 14,5 cm)

So you’d recommend up to 20minutes per day? I can hold 16pounds for a minute then I have to switch hands so like 20 sets at first would be advisable? And as for other stretches, do you think I could drop other kinds except I’ll be keeping the one where I use a stick then bend the dick over and pull down which puts force on the tunica I think.So if I drop other normal stretches that would be fine or should I keep them up. And you’ve been really helpful thanks kaan. My dick actually feels a bit fatigued after this which It never did with stretches.

Originally Posted by kaan

Actually I’ve seen some other vids where some guys lift as much as 150 kg.

Bunch of bollocks if you ask me, that shit has to be fake. You have to be in excellent shape to even deadlift that much weight, let alone lift it hanging on your dick.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7

Bunch of bollocks if you ask me, that shit has to be fake. You have to be in excellent shape to even deadlift that much weight, let alone lift it hanging on your dick.

Further, holding with your hand 150 kg is a feat of strength. I really can’t imagine it possible if we are speaking of the same hanging style.

Originally Posted by kaan

Gapseal,

It’s something about the length of your unit. I’m trying to locate the belt as away from base as possible, because it messes with the bush, etc. The guy in the vid has at least 9 inch unit.

….

Are you speaking of the guy in meat-stretch video? It doesn’t look a 9” penis to me. I have seen the full video where this one was cut, a documentary; the guy is really short and skeleton.

marina and upto7,
I’m talking about the taoist kind of hanging. It’s different, you wrap a silk cloth around dick and balls, no hands.

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

Audacia,
You’re welcome. I’m no expert about hanging though, although I am a veteran PE guy. Yeah, if you hang, there’s no need manual stretching, because it’ll be no match. About the stick method, I’ve never tried it, so can’t say much about that. But I’d like to learn more.


Start: 6.9 BPEL x 4.9 (17,5 x 12,5 cm)

Now: 7.7 BPEL x 5.7 (19,5 x 14,5 cm)

Originally Posted by marinera

Further, holding with your hand 150 kg is a feat of strength. I really can’t imagine it possible if we are speaking of the same hanging style.

150 kg with two hands along with forearms, upper arms, shoulders and back, which all consist of bones and muscles… Compared to one dick that consists of spongy tissue. So yeah, that’s pretty much bullshit.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by kaan

Marina and upto7,

I’m talking about the taoist kind of hanging. It’s different, you wrap a silk cloth around dick and balls, no hands.

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

I don’t buy it, they probably just have the belt around their waist and pulls the weights with the entire body, anyone can do that. Notice that they don’t show how the belt is actually attached. It’s a basic magic trick in my opinion. But perhaps I don’t have enough chi power to understand what is really going on.

Spoken like true westerners. I can’t do it, but I believe it is possible.

If you were a little bit more into martial arts, you would know that the things trained people can do are simply amazing. So do allow yourself to be more open. I am not saying do it yourself, just be more open minded.


:chicken: My chicken is on the path of becoming a big cock! :rooster:

Originally Posted by Chicken
Spoken like true westerners. I can’t do it, but I believe it is possible.

If you were a little bit more into martial arts, you would know that the things trained people can do are simply amazing. So do allow yourself to be more open. I am not saying do it yourself, just be more open minded.

Some people spiritually train to fly like a bird, but they won’t ever do it ;)


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 AM.