Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hanging weights

Hanging weights

I’m currently living at home, so my P.E movements have to be incredibly inconspicuous. At the moment I’m trying to make my own ADS, and It’s nearly finished. All I need to find now are some common household items to use as weights, because I can’t buy anything or risk being rumbled. Does anyone have good suggestions for decent weights that would be easily found around a home?


Starting BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5.0

My Dream: BPEL 8.0, EG 6.0

Bottles?

Originally Posted by marinera
Bottles?

Amusing. But really, am I going to have to go buy golf swing weights and the like?


Starting BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5.0

My Dream: BPEL 8.0, EG 6.0

To use with your ADS? I doubt you can use common household items to use as weigths, at least I can’t think to anything. But why using an ADS based on weigths? A vac-ads tied to your leg or your waist is a better choice; an homemade extender also is better IMHO.

Maybe you could explain better the desing of your own ADS?

Originally Posted by marinera
To use with your ADS? I doubt you can use common household items to use as weigths, at least I can’t think to anything. But why using an ADS based on weigths? A vac-ads tied to your leg or your waist is a better choice; an homemade extender also is better IMHO.

Maybe you could explain better the desing of your own ADS?

I think I may have got ADS and hangers a tad confused. This is probably because I was looking at the Bib Hanger and thinking “that could be used as an ADS too”. I was meant to ask if there are any household items that would be used as weights for hangers…which means this thread could have gone in the hanger forum.


Starting BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5.0

My Dream: BPEL 8.0, EG 6.0

Take a look at threads by Monty. His website is peweights.com, but I think you can probably find the supplies you’ll need at a hardware store.

I don’t get it. If you buy a few 5lb dumbells and they are left lying around, people will think you are using them to hang off of your dick?

Originally Posted by marshmarsh47

I think I may have got ADS and hangers a tad confused. This is probably because I was looking at the Bib Hanger and thinking “that could be used as an ADS too”. I was meant to ask if there are any household items that would be used as weights for hangers…which means this thread could have gone in the hanger forum.

As hanging weights, you can use plastic bottles. You can fill them with water or salt.

Maybe idiotic question, but good as a guidance !

What is the minimum PE weight to use ( kilograms) length exercise ? ( Low tension x long time = length gains )
How much weight do you use ?

You should start with about 1 kg, Blackstar. The weigth also depends on the kind of hanger you are using, anyway.

Originally Posted by marinera
As hanging weights, you can use plastic bottles. You can fill them with water or salt.

Would only be able to use one at a time though, or else they’d jingle about? :D

ddolphin, I wasn’t quite sure how much weight I should start off with, and I thought dumbells may be a bit heavy. But I suppose 5lb ones would be alright…


Starting BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5.0

My Dream: BPEL 8.0, EG 6.0

If you are just starting out, you will need to do some skin stretching first before hanging any substantial amount of weight. That can be uncomfortable for the first week or two and you probably want to start with less than 5 lbs, as marinera suggested.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hanging Guidelines / Personal & Average Maximum Gain-rate (PMGR & AMGR)Mr. FPenis Hangers1208-03-2010 05:50 AM
What to wear when hanging PE weights as ADSlittlehoboPenis Hangers211-18-2006 05:17 PM
Small Diameter weights for hanginglocolocoPenis Hangers2303-21-2006 11:11 PM
Cold Pe Weights Post Hang:Big GirthaPenis Enlargement508-21-2005 02:59 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25 AM.