Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hanging SO?

Originally Posted by quim92
You have summited yourself to surgery? How was it? How much have you gained in flaccid and erect length?
I guess you’ve got to target tunica, so upper angles and fulcrums are best.

I will say this, I’ve actually had 2 surgeries. First was the lig cut, second was the scar tissue removal that caused retraction. The retraction was completely my fault, although out of my control, I was unable to perform the post-op care required of the surgery.

That being said, I lost .4” flaccid and .3” erect after the retraction. After this corrective surgery I have regained my original length and actually increased flaccid length by .5” and currently I’m dealing with an extremely low libido and ED so I can’t give you my current erect gains from original but my stretched length has gone up .5” since the second surgery 4 1/2 months ago.

In all honesty, I’ve seen near-similar or even better results without the surgery for erect gains so if that’s your main concern I’d probably just stick to natural PE. But the flaccid gains are very nice.. Especially with my libido/ed problems, since that’s what I see 99% of the time. I will eventually copy my progress report from Pb to here since I don’t really like posting on a forum without backing it up. I am still trying to get used to measuring myself accurately without being able to be erect; rather daunting.

have you ever tried PE before summiting yourself to surgery? Why you say that the second operation was your fault?

I personally think erect gains are what truly matters, if anything matters. I do this shit for me.


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

The need for a second operation was my fault in part because I was unable to fulfill the required post care. My job caused me to be in a position where I was unable to stretch and hang before everything had healed, thus causing scar tissue to form and retraction incurred.

Yes my main concern was and is erect length, I had simply mentioned the flaccid portion as I do know there are people who are growers rather than showers who are self-conscious about their flaccid size.

Just got a 5’ rope, I’m ready for SO. Couldn’t really afford a drill for an eye loop. I don’t mind using my iron board again. Sometimes it’s like my flaccid plays peek a boo w/ me. Hopefully I can get some sessions when get out of the gym.

Hanging under the Table

LONGSTRETCH.. Great minds think alike. BUT go to Lowes, and buy a single 6” L bracket. They have them that are decorative that are rod iron and have circular like a ring on the underside of the bracket. Then a simple pulley. The cost is less than $10. I have the same set-up in my ManCave.. I discovered that by attaching the bracket at different heights with a pulley, I can stretch while I,m lieing in a recliner, or sitting at my desk or even while in bed. I can even stand-up and use the weight with pulley to lift the weight up and down with my dick.

I did 2 SO sessions last night. It felt soooo good. Especially when I put my heat pad on while I was doing it.

I should have seen this thread a long time ago.

SO hanging is the only way to go as far as I am concerned.

I do have a different approach to SO hanging in that I use a Bungee cord and anchor it a couple of different ways. One is to anchor my bungee to a bracket that mounts on the back of my desk which is very close to crotch level. The other anchor is utilizing a bracket that fits on the hinge side of a door and can be moved up and down as needed.
Now one the great advantages of SO hanging is the ability to not only pull straight out from the pelvis but merely twisting the hips from that position provided Over the Leg angles. When those angles are incorporated into your routine you will find that length gains will progress faster.

Now in addition I could move the door bracket up or down to achieve additional angles and twisting the hips from those positions just added to the stretching of the ligs so that SO was significantly enhanced.

There is also a very nice additional benefit to hanging angles and that is over the long term an increase in girth. I didn’t expect it but when my wife pointed out that her jaw was sore because I was bigger I checked and sure enough I had gained a full inch in girth. That meant that after I reached my length goal I didn’t have to do any girth work.

Now I should point out here that the amount of time devoted to angles doesn’t have to be anywhere near the SO position time. What is happening here is stretching the outer edges of the ligs which weakens them and then when the SO position is applied the center of the ligs stretches easier. Hence faster gains.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

So you are saying all people should hang SO and SO to the sides from the very beginning and forever? No other angles? Could you post your experience/thread Monty? I’d like to read it again.


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by quim92
So you are saying all people should hang SO and SO to the sides from the very beginning and forever? No other angles? Could you post your experience/thread Monty? I’d like to read it again.

I’m not sure what you mean by “No other angles”
What I advocate is Over the Leg angles and if you have the ability angles from up at eye level and if you want angles down from level. If you figure the base level then left and right you have two angles right there. If you add eye level then your adding 3 more angles and if you go down then 3 more angles. So that’s 8 angles right there.

There is another thing that I found would exceed even the benefit of the angles above and that is adding in Wantsmore’s Fulcrums. The result from using them is absolutely scary.
Combine angles and fulcrums together and your going to see results that will be amazing and all you need to accomplish them is your thumb.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Have you guys seen this guys videos? Using resistant bands he hits all angles. When I am ready to start hanging I am thinking I may use bands instead of weights. In his threads at MOS he says he uses the bands to repaces his hands for stretches as well.

http://www.xvideos.com/video8587967…60_degree_angle

http://www.xvideos.com/video8587969…aight_up_seated

http://www.xvideos.com/video8566689/lm_with_rb


LetsGrow123 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also posted here as ykm123321 in an effort to promote that site and the related video site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

Originally Posted by Monty:
I’m not sure what you mean by “No other angles”
What I advocate is Over the Leg angles and if you have the ability angles from up at eye level and if you want angles down from level. If you figure the base level then left and right you have two angles right there. If you add eye level then your adding 3 more angles and if you go down then 3 more angles. So that’s 8 angles right there.

There is another thing that I found would exceed even the benefit of the angles above and that is adding in Wantsmore’s Fulcrums. The result from using them is absolutely scary.
Combine angles and fulcrums together and your going to see results that will be amazing and all you need to accomplish them is your thumb.


So glad I looked at your thread PEweights and other things. I needed some theraband and PE weights.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

So, Monty. You used the bungee to create the force instead of weights? Or do you hang weights on the bungee? Did you use a rope, pulley and weight system before?

The bungee, Theraband concept is similar to my ADS where I used an extension spring. The spring had a measured tension between 2-3lbs.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
So, Monty. You used the bungee to create the force instead of weights? Or do you hang weights on the bungee? Did you use a rope, pulley and weight system before?

Your exactly correct, I used the Bungee only. What I did was create a chart that equated the length of the bungee to pounds of force. This way I could change stress level just by stepping forward or back to get the stress exactly how I wanted.
In many cases I didn’t use the same stress level for an angled pull as the SO. Also when applying fulcrums I’d lighten up some to start with but I had the option to increase the stress with no more effort then to step back.

I really like the ability to change stress levels without having to deal with weights.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

How can you figure out how much tension are you using with bungees Monty?

It’d be so so helpful and I’d be so grateful if you could post your opinion at my new thread: “Testing. simulating stretching. How much weight one can pull and hold at the gym”.

Would also interesting to know your opinion about Bib’s theory: lig gains are lower angles, tunica gains are upper angles. How much have you gained with each angle? Your opinion is nice as you don’t hang over 1 or two hours a day right?

How cna one apply a fulcrum while hanging? I just can think about hanging SD and put an iron bar across your tighs.

Would one good session be: 1set SO right, 1 set So left, 1 set SU right,1set SU left, and so on with even higher ones.

Have you gained length after having foccused on girth routines?

I find all this questions so interesting if you could anwser


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by quim92
How can you figure out how much tension are you using with bungees Monty?
It’d be so so helpful and I’d be so grateful if you could post your opinion at my new thread: “Testing. simulating stretching. How much weight one can pull and hold at the gym”.
Would also interesting to know your opinion about Bib’s theory: lig gains are lower angles, tunica gains are upper angles. How much have you gained with each angle? Your opinion is nice as you don’t hang over 1 or two hours a day right?
How cna one apply a fulcrum while hanging? I just can think about hanging SD and put an iron bar across your tighs.
Would one good session be: 1set SO right, 1 set So left, 1 set SU right,1set SU left, and so on with even higher ones.
Have you gained length after having foccused on girth routines?
I find all this questions so interesting if you could anwser

I’ve learned a lot from this guys videos.

This video shows how he used a fish hook scale to measure resistant band force. It would work the same for a bungee cord as well.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…band-scale.html

This video answers your question about using a fulcrum. He uses a PA but many things could be used as a fulcrum. A bar across the thighs would work for straight down.

http://www.xvideos.com/video8725763/lm_and_pa


LetsGrow123 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also posted here as ykm123321 in an effort to promote that site and the related video site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:56 PM.