Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

hanging simply for base girth

hanging simply for base girth

Hey yall , i have a question for the hangers.

If someone really does not care for length and wanted to hang specifically for the base girth gains what routine would you compile that they can do without too much commitment to the “regular” lengthy hanging process?

is it the excessive weight hang that will give you that base girth? is this something you can do in a half hr a day ?

I know people can gain from pumping but i am just wondering about hanging specifically for base girth. Thanks


8-2015 Started- Rock hard 6.5bpel" /6"nbpel x4.25 MEG". Current- 7.25-7.5bpel" x 4.6 base/ shaft girth!!! GOAL- 7.5bpel x 5" MEG/ 5.25"BEG

Hanging is known for increasing base girth, so almost any hanging you do will have that effect. It will be a combination of time and weight that does it. I’m not sure you can avoid length gains. It’s also not sensible to rack up greater weights in the hope it will give you base girth without length. Unfortunately it will screw you going forward, you need to keep the weight above the level the penis can handle and that means starting with a low weight and adapting to higher weights as the penis becomes used to the lesser weight.

Strangely, squeezes for girth also seem to increase base girth.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

What a coincidence! I am currently hanging but do NOT want an increase in base girth and was thinking how I can avoid such. I guess there’s not much I can do to stop it from happening. I remember blink2000 wrote that swinging your weights can help increase your base girth gains.


07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL - 5.5" MsEG

29/01/15 - 7" BPEL - 5.5" MsEG

12/10/17 - 7.4" BPEL - 5.6" MsEG

Originally Posted by memento
Hanging is known for increasing base girth, so almost any hanging you do will have that effect. It will be a combination of time and weight that does it. I’m not sure you can avoid length gains. It’s also not sensible to rack up greater weights in the hope it will give you base girth without length. Unfortunately it will screw you going forward, you need to keep the weight above the level the penis can handle and that means starting with a low weight and adapting to higher weights as the penis becomes used to the lesser weight.

Strangely, squeezes for girth also seem to increase base girth.

Well i will accept any length gain with open arms that would come while i am trying to get the base girth. I want the Taper shaped penis.
I think it looks awesome and will be awesome to have extra girth where it matters. Especially since my girl likes to grind.

Would anyone recommend a cheap set up and cheap routine to create the base girth like starting weight etc?

What stage have you seen base girth come in at? mostly the beginning of hanging or the middle?

Thanks for any replies.


8-2015 Started- Rock hard 6.5bpel" /6"nbpel x4.25 MEG". Current- 7.25-7.5bpel" x 4.6 base/ shaft girth!!! GOAL- 7.5bpel x 5" MEG/ 5.25"BEG

Yup build a Captain’s Wench or an AFB and read this Hanging 101.

K_F_H, I think you are screwed :|


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

There are several DIY designs on this sight that work well for hanging. Your weights can be hung by taking a PVC pipe; drilling a hole in one end to put a nut/bolt through; drill s hole at opposite end to put a rope/string through; slide PVC through center if weight; now just hook your hanger and hang. Remember to start light <5lbs.


Started: (NOV14) BPEL 5" MEG 4.75" BEG 4.75"

Current: BPEL 6.438 MEG 4.875" BEG 5.25"

What do y’all reccommend for minimum work that will beat the base up to obtain that girth ? Instead of long sessions for just pure length? That’s what I’m trying to fig


8-2015 Started- Rock hard 6.5bpel" /6"nbpel x4.25 MEG". Current- 7.25-7.5bpel" x 4.6 base/ shaft girth!!! GOAL- 7.5bpel x 5" MEG/ 5.25"BEG

I wasn’t looking for girth but I was surprised how good the vac hanger was for girth. In fact I got girth gains before I seen any length gains. Not complaining but my penis is started to look like a square block when flaccid.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Originally Posted by K_F_H
What a coincidence! I am currently hanging but do NOT want an increase in base girth and was thinking how I can avoid such. I guess there’s not much I can do to stop it from happening. I remember blink2000 wrote that swinging your weights can help increase your base girth gains.

I don’t think you can stop it. With vachanger my girth gains have been out growing my length gains by a lot. My penis is so girthy that it looks like a block when flaccid. My Asian girlfriend is NOT happy with the gains. I can tell you that.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Any vets got any ideas for getting that girth at base. I want to be a tree stump, split her open when she slide on it!


8-2015 Started- Rock hard 6.5bpel" /6"nbpel x4.25 MEG". Current- 7.25-7.5bpel" x 4.6 base/ shaft girth!!! GOAL- 7.5bpel x 5" MEG/ 5.25"BEG

Clamping, clamping and more clamping.

Originally Posted by Workingit
Any vets got any ideas for getting that girth at base. I want to be a tree stump, split her open when she slide on it!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Bundled fulcrum hanging to attack the steel cord issue and for length and girthsaiyan22Penis Hangers3006-16-2015 06:41 AM
Best exercise for girth in synergy with Hangingmbg_nhPenis Enlargement Basics106-30-2009 02:14 AM
Effects of Hanging on Length and Girth?NotEnoughPenis Hangers3607-29-2007 09:19 AM
Girth from hanging..YGuyPenis Hangers2301-12-2006 05:25 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 PM.