You know I’ve always wanted to hang but it always slipped off. There a few ways to put on a hanger that I’ve read:
1) Stretch the flaccid out and pull back the foreskin and place the hanger between the retracted skin and glands.
2) Pull out flaccid and place the hanger towards the middle of the shaft.
3) Wrap the skin with some kind of cloth or sticky rubber material and place hanger over that.
Here’s what happens to me in these scenerios:
1) Even when i pull the skin back (I’m cut btw, just have a lot of loose skin) when i place the hanger on it still slips right over the glands no matter how tight I have it.
2) I’ve never tried the second. I always thought you had to pull any excess skin back then place the hanger on. I would think that the extra skin would act as a block for any slippage over the glands, but also if slipped will hurt like a bitch.
3) Tried this but have too much excess skin. After wrapped and the hanger is in place my skin is bunched up in areas and it pinches. When i take the hanger off I havered marks where the skin was bunched up under the cloth.
I’m only concerned with lig stretch not tunica. I have a high LOT but don’t think I’m putting enough stess on the ligs with manual stretching. My hands just can’t take an intensive length and girth workout.
So with that said I guess placing a hanger in the middle of the shaft is where I need to be? Also how do you keep hangers on without it wanting to slip even with wrap?
I spend so much time sitting in this chair. I’d really like to be able to hang while working then focusing on my girth workout later.