Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hang Without Wrap?

Originally Posted by Lauren

Hi everyone, I’m new, I do not speak or write english very well but I try to do my best. For now I just want to know if I can hang using a Bib Starter only, without wrap? Mi plan is to do a 2 sets of 18 min with 3 pounds and then mi normal jelq routine 5on-2off. I’m going to use the weight for the stretch before jelq. I decide to start my hanging experience in this way cause I feel that the weights are more efficient stretch than my hand and I only have about 1 hour an a half to do my PE. If not, can I wrap with the theraband only or I need to do a full wrap with cotton and theraband every time I hang? Thanks in advance.

Nawwwww dude… I wouldn’t hang without a wrap. I wouldn’t even do it in the beginning to get into the habit. If you stuck with hanging you would probably have to venture off into heavy weight. And yeah dude, theraband for sure but anything that has strong friction with skin should be usable.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

bhcentral I’ve tried every kind of wrapping, like literally 1,000 of times, I’m uncut and no matter how tight or loose wrap and bib are, I always get blood in the glans, I’ve only recently started PE again and I only gave the bib another try because of this thread, I’m not gonna waste my time again on that thing, a VacExtender allows for a much better technique with much better comfort and that’s what my next order is going to be.

Yeah it is truly one of the frustrating things with the Bib.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Fellas, there’s a physical reality that needs to be understood: blood is trapped in the glans when the cavernosum spongiosum (CS) is constricted because it is the CS that supplies delivery and removal, in other words, exchange, of blood to the glans. It is only when exchange of blood into and out of the glans is restricted that pain is experienced in the glans. With the BIB, the lower bolts serve to constrict the CS when their respective wingnuts are tightened; when tightened in accordance with common practice, restriction of blood exchange to the glans occurs, and therefore pain in the glans occurs.

The /\ configuration that I use and recommend imposes sufficiently little compression on the CS that no blood becomes trapped in the glans…there is free exchange of blood into and out of the glans and comfortable hanging can literally be done indefinitely.

Squeezing the blood out of the glans prior to constricting the CS in accordance with common BIB application practice is a poor compromise to allowing free exchange of blood to the glans with /\ configuration that I’ve presented herein.

Regarding wrap: it’s totally unnecessary with the /\ configuration, totally irrespective of penis size, because all of the attachment occurs at only approximately 1 square inch of the dorsal portion of the penis (about 0.5” per side adjacent to the dorsal longitudinal axis of the penis). Everyone has 1 square inch of penile surface area.

This is clearly an(other) instance of leading horses to water…

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

In the future I plan on buying another hanger to modify it in your fashion. However, that is down the road. Have to catch up on bills and a little wish list of things I want first.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by xenolith
Fellas, there’s a physical reality that needs to be understood: blood is trapped in the glans when the cavernosum spongiosum (CS) is constricted because it is the CS that supplies delivery and removal, in other words, exchange, of blood to the glans. It is only when exchange of blood into and out of the glans is restricted that pain is experienced in the glans. With the BIB, the lower bolts serve to constrict the CS when their respective wingnuts are tightened; when tightened in accordance with common practice, restriction of blood exchange to the glans occurs, and therefore pain in the glans occurs.

The /\ configuration that I use and recommend imposes sufficiently little compression on the CS that no blood becomes trapped in the glans…there is free exchange of blood into and out of the glans and comfortable hanging can literally be done indefinitely.

Squeezing the blood out of the glans prior to constricting the CS in accordance with common BIB application practice is a poor compromise to allowing free exchange of blood to the glans with /\ configuration that I’ve presented herein.

Regarding wrap: it’s totally unnecessary with the /\ configuration, totally irrespective of penis size, because all of the attachment occurs at only approximately 1 square inch of the dorsal portion of the penis (about 0.5” per side adjacent to the dorsal longitudinal axis of the penis). Everyone has 1 square inch of penile surface area.

This is clearly an(other) instance of leading horses to water…

xeno

Hi xeno, cheers for the clarifying post, it is definitely consistent with my experience, it is often said on the bib forum that the tighter the wrap the more blood flows, I’ve always experienced the opposite.
What you think about doing a few jelqs or minutes into the bathmate before your /\ hanging has I need some flaccid girth to get the grip where you suggest otherwise it’s pretty much a || hanging.

Originally Posted by lucarello
…the tighter the wrap the more blood flows…


That defies fundamental principles of fluid dynamics.

Originally Posted by lucarello
I’ve always experienced the opposite.


Happily for you, it appears that the laws of physics may be relied upon to work as expected whilst pursuing a larger penis :)

Originally Posted by lucarello
What you think about doing a few jelqs or minutes into the bathmate before your /\ hanging has I need some flaccid girth to get the grip where you suggest otherwise it’s pretty much a || hanging.


Don’t recommend that. What you need to do, as described, perhaps inadequately, elsewhere in this thread, is file the top teeth of your BIB to allow tighter closure of the top bolt…and this is key: with the BIB spread open at the bottom. Take another look at the two photos of my BIB closed around the toilet paper roll that I posted elsewhere in this thread, you’ll see the kind of closure that you want to modify your BIB to achieve. You’ll find that you need to reduce the length and angles of the sides of the back teetch much more than the front teeth to achieve the desired configuration. When you get it modified in that way, the BIB will close much tighter at the top than in stock form and will allow for sufficient compression over a very small area (~1 square inch) which, of course, any post-pubescent penis has to offer. I’ve hung >100lbs. with ONLY the top bolt tightened…you really don’t need the bottom ones for anything other than keeping the BIB from flopping around while tightening the top bolt.

Please share with the Forum what you experience and learn with this; and

Good Luck!

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Thanks!!! I hadn’t noticed the job you have done on the teeth, I just had a look at the original on bib’s website and I can see the difference. I guess I’m gonna try to achieve something similar with my standard bib.

The tighter the wrap the more chances of edema. Bib actually tells people to focus on a loose but solid wrap.

What you are confusing is the tighter the hanger. However, I am not sure that they are referring to better blood flow. I have noticed when the hanger is tighter it is more comfortable. It could be do to the channels that he places inside the hanger


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral

What you are confusing is the tighter the hanger.

I think you are right.

By the way, I realized that I may not have mentioned that the front lower bolt on my modified BIB is used…it keeps the front bottom spread open…so, it’s not used to tighten the BIB, it’s used to keep the front of it spread apart! The photos posted elsewhere in this thread show this well.

Anyhoo, didn’t want to continue to leave that little tidbit out of the discussion.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Thanks

Lg hanger

Any of you guys using the lg hanger? It’s expensive, but it is very comfortable.. And you won’t have to do all this wrapping. I started using mine a month ago, I have gained a little over a quarter inch!

Originally Posted by mada

Any of you guys using the lg hanger? It’s expensive, but it is very comfortable.. And you won’t have to do all this wrapping. I started using mine a month ago, I have gained a little over a quarter inch!

I’ve seen something similar from a different manufacturer, I’m trying to get the link back as I had in my favorites folder. This stuff is expensive.

Xeno,

I don’t even see how your configuration of /\ can work with the Bib. I have completely loosened my back bottom bolt and moved in my front bottom and the angle is not going to accommodate the top tightening bolt. What am I missing here?


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:59 AM.