Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gaining at Higher Angles

:) Great book indeed.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
To chime in on the discussion at hand, there is a certain degree of variance in what is being discussed while conclusions are being made on the premise that there is significant agreement on the elements of each. To say the least, it seems quite muddled. As inferred above, certain gains in tunica are achieved in the process of ligament change. But regardless of that. Let’s stop and lay some ground rules. The most important result, I think most would agree for the purpose of discussion here, is in erect length gains. What determines erection length? Expansion of blood filled chambers. The length of these chambers is fixed as they terminate in the glans. The proximal end of the CC and CS are attached firmly to the pubic arch and the perineal membrane respectively. The weight of the body of the penis is supported by two ligaments, the fundiform and suspensory. They both attach at different points and degrees to the fascia penis. Because of this, lengthening these, in itself, will not give you increased erect length. That is unless through some other means which may have been achieved, a lengthening of the tunica, septum and cellular material making up the CC and CS has occurred. Perhaps it has, whether through hanging or stretching. This is where I have not been able to find any histology research specifically. Given that, I think what would suffice to me is clinical evidence from you guys that have increased your erect length and that would be not bone pressed because of too much variability in pubic fat. Anyway it’s been a great review of my Gray’s Anatomy 35th British edition, W.B Saunders Company 1973. Maybe more later. Cheers.

Your assumption about what causes erection length is exactly what is being discussed. I should say APPARENT erection length, or visible length, as of course you are right that the only way to actually elongate the penis is to make the shaft itself longer.

One other thing that is incorrect in the above statement is that the fundiform ligament doesn’t actually connect at any point to the penis. It wraps around it and creates a sling which has a similar suspensory effect as well as stabilizing it laterally, but it only attaches to the linea alba and the scrotal septum.

fun·di·form lig·a·ment of pe·nis [TA]
a band of elastic fibers of the superficial fascial layer that extends from the linea alba above the pubic symphysis then splitting to surround the penis before attaching to the fascia of the penis.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedi…gament+of+penis

I think it doesn’t make much of a difference if it attach to the penis or just encircle it for our goals?

Marinera, I have figured out a REALLY good way to model my theory and assumptions. I am gonna leave the subject alone until I can construct the model as I feel like we have hit a wall and we are both firmly entrenched in our views, but I finally feel like I understand your view on what is really going on. So continue we shall!

When I get it made up I’ll start a new thread for “the great lig gains debate, part two” and we can discuss it again. Nobody is off the hook yet! ;)

Until then, on a practical note, if anyone out there is gaining at high angles, low angles, in-between angles, OTS, SD, BTC, around the world, or over the hill, keep doing what you are doing if you are getting gains. What works for you is all that matters.

Roots

Originally Posted by marinera
fun·di·form lig·a·ment of pe·nis [TA]
a band of elastic fibers of the superficial fascial layer that extends from the linea alba above the pubic symphysis then splitting to surround the penis before attaching to the fascia of the penis.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedi…gament+of+penis

I think it doesn’t make much of a difference if it attach to the penis or just encircle it for our goals?

Doesn’t matter at all for what we are talking about. But I know that the fundiform ligament is not continuous with the tunica. You can pull a cadaver penis through it like a loop if you make a circumferential incision of the superficial fascia after removing the skin. It is pretty cool. And it ends at the septum of the scrotum, it is the main vertical suspensory structure of the scrotum, a major player in how low the balls hang.

“At the base of the body of the penis, identify the fundiform ligament of the penis. This ligament is derived from the membranous Scarpa’s fascia [from another specimen] of the anterior abdominal wall. The fundiform ligament of the penis extends from the linea alba to the penis and surrounds it laterally and it ends in the scrotal septum. The fundiform ligament supports the penis in a sling-like fashion.”

http://ect.downstate.edu/courseware…/L42/030102.htm

“The penile skin is continuous with that of the lower abdominal wall and continues over the glans penis to form the prepuce; it then folds itself to reattach at the coronal sulcus. The penile skin envelopes the shaft and can be moved freely over the erect organ. The underlying fascial layer or dartos fascia (Colles’ fascia) is continuous with Scarpa’s fascia of the lower abdominal wall.”

“The fundiform ligament is a thickening of the superficial penile fascia”

http://www.bumc.bu.edu/sexualmedici…enital-anatomy/

The fundiform ligament originates at the linea alba, encricles the tunica and is continuous with the superficial Colles’ fascia which is the fascial layer continuous with the skin, not the Buck’s fascia which is the fascial layer under that which is continuous with the tunica (they are not continuous with one another which is why you can slide the skin over the tunica, like when you dry jelq), and then comes back together and attaches to the scrotal septum.

Once again, it doesn’t matter whether it attaches to the tunica or not for what we are talking about, it still performs its suspensory function whether attached or an unattached sling. I just wanted the anatomy to be correct in everyone’s mind.

Originally Posted by marinera
We are already short of tickets!

Ahahaha that is awesome! You da man Marinera.

Great. No one was harmed by a hair.

Originally Posted by marinera
This remembered me a curiosity: some penis enlargement clinics don’t accept patients for penis lengthening if they have a previous (natural) PE story. If you have worn an extender for example. This is curious, since the same clinics recommend wearing an extender or weights or pumps after the surgery. Funny, isn’t it?

That’s the trap, a couple of friends in the Spanish forum who spent a lot of money for the surgery, did not get positive results… ;)


No importa lo chica, mediana o grande con lo que uno empieza. Importa el trabajo y compromiso con nuestro propósito, hacerlo crecer en tamaño y funcionalidad es la meta. Compartir en la comunidad con respeto, unidad y comprención nos hace mejores personas, así crecemos como hombres.

Peavey.

Originally Posted by marinera
Each of us has a specific built so I wouldn’t say ‘it not make sense physiologically’. It would be interesting to see how are you hanging and even placing the hanger. Are your gains erect gains, stretched gains or both?

I use an LG hanger. I lay in bed and run the rope from the hanger over my head behind the headboard. The angle of pull is around 10:30 or so.

While, before, hanging with the same hanger but SD has given no gains? How much gains are we speaking of, by the way?

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

…The fundiform ligament originates at the linea alba, encricles the tunica and is continuous with the superficial Colles’ fascia which is the fascial layer continuous with the skin, not the Buck’s fascia which is the fascial layer under that which is continuous with the tunica (they are not continuous with one another which is why you can slide the skin over the tunica, like when you dry jelq), and then comes back together and attaches to the scrotal septum.

Once again, it doesn’t matter whether it attaches to the tunica or not for what we are talking about, it still performs its suspensory function whether attached or an unattached sling. I just wanted the anatomy to be correct in everyone’s mind.

Very good. I’m very familiar with anatomy and surgery. But your point leads me to the same conclusion in trying to come to an understanding of marinera’s posts. There are limits to erect length not due to ligaments stretched or otherwise. As Archimedes once said, “Give me a long enough lever and I can move the earth.” Likewise, give me longer distal ends of the CC, CS and glans and I will move the earth under many women! Or, something like that.

Excellent discourse Amicos.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Very good. I’m very familiar with anatomy and surgery. But your point leads me to the same conclusion in trying to come to an understanding of marinera’s posts. There are limits to erect length not due to ligaments stretched or otherwise. As Archimedes once said, “Give me a long enough lever and I can move the earth.” Likewise, give me longer distal ends of the CC, CS and glans and I will move the earth under many women! Or, something like that.

Excellent discourse Amicos.

Haha good analogy.

You are correct that the distal attachment of the CC’s dictate how far horizontally the penile shaft can exit the body, but my point ONLY has to do with how high the exit point is vertically. The ligaments do not control the horizontal distance by holding the penis within the body, my assertion is that the length of the suspensory ligament proper and fundiform ligament dictate the vertical height of the penile exit point.

I’m not trying to be a moron here but I have a question: is this thread discussing about LOT theory?

Originally Posted by overdoseads
I’m not trying to be a moron here but I have a question: is this thread discussing about LOT theory?

No. We were discussing if lig gains are even possible. LOT was a proposed test to discover how much potential a person had remaining for lig gains. That is a whole different discussion. Most people on here will tell you LOT is dead and buried. Looking at the anatomy down there, I can’t exactly figure out why it would work in the first place, but there are several anecdotal reports of it working as a test.

And there are no stupid questions. :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 AM.