Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gaining at Higher Angles

Also, that is one of the only anatomy diagrams I have ever seen that actually show the suspensory ligament originating at the linea alba as it actually does in real life. Good find.

Originally Posted by marinera
It’s not the ligs, it is how your body is shaped. Beside that, when you have an erection the suspensory lig isn’t holding much, The pressure of the corpora cavernosa against the body and the elasticity of tunica albuginea are the foremost factors of erect penis angle; you can read in some of the same studies we both referred to, that it is claimed that changes in erection angles were reported as minimal.

That is because they either don’t excise the lig entirely in some cases and almost always leave the fundiform ligament intact.

So you don’t believe the length of the suspensory ligament determines how closely the penis hangs from the pubic symphysis?

Glad that you like it, I have another one. It shows the erect penis naked, so to speak.

Attached Images
Tunica-Albuginea.jpg
(50.8 KB, 49 views)

I think that all these different anatomy pictures make it confusing.


Start 2/2014 Bpel 6" Mseg 4.9"

Current 3/2015 Bpel 6.25" Mseg 5"

Goal Bpel 8" Mseg 5.5"

This guy looks like a celebrity of penis surgeries; he looks less weird than other pratictioners in that field, but this could not mean much. Anyway, read what he writes and think what it really means (I can’t quote the whole page of course):

“Releasing the ligament partially frees the penis from its pubic bone attachments, dropping it to a lower position, which may increase penile length or give the illusion of length gain. I usually perform the operation through a several-inch transverse (sideways) incision in the pubic hair.

……
Ligament release alone may occasionally increase flaccid (soft) length a half an inch, but often no gain is achieved. Releasing the ligament frees more of the penis to be stretched. Weights are suspended from the penis several times daily for a period of months. Flaccid (soft) length is often increased, and erect length gain is also possible.
…..some compulsive weight-users report anecdotal flaccid as well as erect gains of several inches. In fact, a one-inch gain is considered a success even with the use of weights. …. Weights can stretch the penis without surgery, but a greater incremental gain will result if the suspensory ligament is released. Data concerning the average gain possible have not been accurately documented or verified in peer review journals.”

http://www.altermd.com/Penis%20Enha…lengthening.htm

Originally Posted by marinera
This guy looks like a celebrity of penis surgeries; he looks less weird than other pratictioners in that field, but this could not mean much. Anyway, read what he writes and think what it really means (I can’t quote the whole page of course):

“Releasing the ligament partially frees the penis from its pubic bone attachments, dropping it to a lower position, which may increase penile length or give the illusion of length gain. I usually perform the operation through a several-inch transverse (sideways) incision in the pubic hair.

……
Ligament release alone may occasionally increase flaccid (soft) length a half an inch, but often no gain is achieved. Releasing the ligament frees more of the penis to be stretched. Weights are suspended from the penis several times daily for a period of months. Flaccid (soft) length is often increased, and erect length gain is also possible.
…..some compulsive weight-users report anecdotal flaccid as well as erect gains of several inches. In fact, a one-inch gain is considered a success even with the use of weights. …. Weights can stretch the penis without surgery, but a greater incremental gain will result if the suspensory ligament is released. Data concerning the average gain possible have not been accurately documented or verified in peer review journals.”

http://www.altermd.com/Penis%20Enha…lengthening.htm

It tells me he sounds like he is halfway honest and in the next paragraph down he says erect gains are also possible. Whether more from traction or preventing reattachment depends on which side of the issue you are on. :) He doesn’t explain which is actually the method.

Also he states that greater gains can be expected from hanging if the ligament is released, but says you can gain hanging without surgery. The dude actually believes in non-surgical PE. That is rare in the medical community.

Marinera, what about my earlier question:

So you don’t believe the length of the suspensory ligaments determines how closely the penis hangs from the pubic symphysis?

Marinera,

You said, “Now, let me tell you something Root; if stretching the ligs or not can lead to gains, makes no real difference as lon natural penis enlargement is concerned, because there is no way to stretch the ligs without stretching the dorsal tunica.”

So in saying this, it seems the best way to gain length is to perhaps drape the penis over a pvc pipe or something cylindrical and apply force enough to deform the tunica, thereby forcing gains? Did I understand you correctly?


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Schlong, generally tunica stress is enhanced by using a fulcrum, yes. Although there is the school of thought that one should use the least force possible to achieve elongation, only moving up when necessary. According to that philosophy, while fulcrums will produce the most stress many will not require a fulcrum to grow. Personally, I fall somewhere between that philosophy and the “all out, all the time” philosophy.

What I take away from that statement is: lig stretching cannot be achieved without tunica stretching as well. I agree with that, but do not think it in anyway precludes length gains from the concurrent lig stretch.

I tend to agree with you on much of your posts in here, Roots. I think I’m about done with log stretch and might have to get a pvc pipe. RSDT is too brutal for me.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

That would be “lig” stretch, not log. I loathe autocorrect.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

You don’t like the RSDT? You are thinking a PVC pipe over your thighs with the weight hanging down or straight out after the fulcrum?

Autocorrect is the stuff of nightmares sometimes. I spend way too much time each day proof reading posts and texts to catch my mistakes, and even then some slip under the radar undetected. It makes me wonder why I insist on using my phone or Kindle to post on here when the computer is ten feet away…

Edit: just had to correct an autocorrect mistake, my Kindle likes to predict my next words and added an extra “of” in there.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
It tells me he sounds like he is halfway honest and in the next paragraph down he says erect gains are also possible. Whether more from traction or preventing reattachment depends on which side of the issue you are on. :) He doesn’t explain which is actually the method.

Also he states that greater gains can be expected from hanging if the ligament is released, but says you can gain hanging without surgery. The dude actually believes in non-surgical PE. That is rare in the medical community.


Root my friend, what it really says, to my cinical eyes, is that what gives erect gains is the natural PE, where cutting the ligs is something directed to people with the ‘locker room’ syndrome, because it just affects flaccid hang.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Marinera, what about my earlier question:

So you don’t believe the length of the suspensory ligaments determines how closely the penis hangs from the pubic symphysis?


A longer suspensory ligament will determine how low your flaccid penis hangs. As said, this is something you can see in older people, PEers or not.

Originally Posted by marinera
A longer suspensory ligament will determine how low your flaccid penis hangs. As said, this is something you can see in older people, PEers or not.

I could see that if the ligament were not stretched all the way from front to back, then the back of the ligament would act as an axis the penis would swing about when it rose during erection. But if the entire ligament was lengthened then how could the penis not hang lower from the pubis, the portion of the penis from the distal attachment of the lig to to the glans, that is.

I guess the way I see this is if you place the penis (internal and external) on a Cartesian coordinate system (X and Y axis) the suspensory ligaments control how far the penile shaft hangs from the pubis on the Y-axis.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52 AM.