Fulcrum Hanging Success Stories
Hello Fellow PE’ers,
I’ve been hanging for the last few weeks and I’m having a hard time making any gains even with the following variations that I’ve done.
-Variations of sets and time under tension.
My challenges are now at this point is when I hang SD or BTC, my skin is taking on majority of the weight. I’ve adjusted mid set with my attachment point or wrap so many times to make it comfortable. Anyways, with the hours that I’ve spent under the tension of my weight I’m just curious of the other hanging members that had success with using a fulcrum. For those who did have success can you please lay out the following in your reply?
1. What was the reason why you incorporated a fulcrum into your hanging routine?
2. How long were you hanging before?
3. What was your hanging routine? How long did you stick with your routine?
4. Have you made gains before adding the fulcrum? What were your gains?
5. How did you perform your fulcrum? (i.e. SO hang and used your finger, PVC pipe, a belt, etc.)
6. What was your routine with using a fulcrum?
7. What gains have you made while incorporating a fulcrum?
8. Did you got back to regular hanging hoping that there are still ligament gains?
So these are some of the questions that I would like to hear from other members to gauge how to approach using a fulcrum because I believe that I might have exhausted my ligament gains. I hope to hear someone that might have gained using a fulcrum after they maxed out their ligament gains but then went back to regular hanging to make further gains from there. Anyways, hope I get some veteran members commenting. Thanks brothers!
Current: BPEL - 6.80' - 7'
Current: MSEG - 4.80' - 5.2'